Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:38 AM

Questions On Muhammad's Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions On Muhammad's Death (558 Views)

Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions On Muhammad's Death by nakash: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Was he given an Islamic burial? NO. Did his favoured wife say to the dead body 'oh prophet your p.enis is facing the sky' In other words Muhammad died with a hard.on. The handlers were ashamed to expose him with the sky facing organ such that they buried him under his bed. Big 3 muslims here am I faking it or do you need evidence?
Re: Questions On Muhammad's Death by nakash: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
Muhammad died in 632 AD. His most loyal wife was 18 years then having been sexed by the prophet till 621 when she was nine. After Muhammads death up came the Shia and the Sunnis over wealth squabbles. Today it continues Lagosshia is a shia 15% of Islam while the Sunnis are 85 % .i have lumped their offshoots like the Syrians,bahais, etc.
nakash: Was he given an Islamic burial? NO. Did his favoured wife say to the dead body 'oh prophet your p.enis is facing the sky' In other words Muhammad died with a hard.on. The handlers were ashamed to expose him with the sky facing organ such that they buried him under his bed. Big 3 muslims here am I faking it or do you need evidence?
Re: Questions On Muhammad's Death by truthislight: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
nakash: Muhammad died in 632 AD. His most loyal wife was 18 years then having been sexed by the prophet till 621 when she was nine. After Muhammads death up came the Shia and the Sunnis over wealth squabbles. Today it continues Lagosshia is a shia 15% of Islam while the Sunnis are 85 % .i have lumped their offshoots like the Syrians,bahais, etc.
hmmm!
What a legacy?

Am even ashamed.

What a founder of Religion

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Like Your Pastor? / The God Kind Of Life Iii-winning Each Day Devotional / Why Do They Change The Sabbath Day To Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.