Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

JOKE - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / JOKE (1133 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Joke Of The Day...happy Sunday / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOKE by Eresi(f): 2:13pm On Aug 04, 2005
An Igbo trader had an accident and was rushed to the hospital unconscious. When he woke up, he asked for his sons.

"Papa, we are here," his sons chorused.

"Where is my wife?" the man then asked.

"I am here, dear," his wife said as she rushed to his bedside.

The man then asked, "So na who come dey shop?"
Re: JOKE by hotangel2(f): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2005
hahahahahahahah.Igbo men and buisness. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JOKE by Chxta(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2005
Three mice are sitting in a bar in a pretty rough neighborhood late at night trying to impress each other about how tough they are.

The first mouse pounds a shot of scotch, slams the glass onto the bar, turns to the second mouse and says, "When I see a mousetrap, I lie on my back and set it off with my foot. When the bar comes down, I catch it in my teeth, bench press it twenty times to work up an appetite, and then make off with the cheese."

The second mouse orders up two shots of sour mash, pounds them both, slams each glass onto the bar, turns to the first mouse and replies:
"Yeah, well when I see rat poison, I collect as much as I can, take it home, grind it up into a powder, and add it to my coffee each morning so I can get a good buzz going for the rest of the day."

The first mouse and the second mouse then turn to the third mouse. The third mouse lets out a long sigh and says to the first two, "I don't have time for this bullshit. I gotta go home and screw the cat."
Re: JOKE by WesleyanA(f): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2005
hehe grin
Re: JOKE by tytylayor: 12:56pm On May 06, 2008
igbo guys and moneyyy grin grin grin
Re: JOKE by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 06, 2008
First joke was cool
Re: JOKE by kolaoloye(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2008
tytylayor:

igbo guys and moneyyy grin grin grin
You can say that again.

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Can’t Wait / . / Freebie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.