Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

It's Time For Network Marketing! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / It's Time For Network Marketing! (744 Views)

For Network Marketers, Affiliate Marketers And Financial Seekers! [OPEN NOW] / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers Alone) / Great News For Network Marketers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Time For Network Marketing! by legalwealth(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
Many of us have refused to share the networkmarketing opportunity with others because we are not proud of the industry. We are not proud becausewe do not know enough to be.
We do not share because we say people tune off, when they hear Network Marketing or Multilevel Marketing.
Well, they turn because 95% of the time, they don't know enough. 3% of the time bec
ause they erroneously believed that what they participated in before was a Network Marketing Company and 2% of the time the companies they failed in didn't fail, they failed. The truth is for anyone who cares to know, Network
Marketing is one of the most reliable and sustainable
business concepts that truly provides a level playing
ground. We need to first get knowledgeable about
the industry and then boldly and confidently share
with others. Here are some little trivia. Warren Buffet in 2002 picked up shares in a Network
Marketing/ Direct Selling company and called it the best investment he ever made, leading him to pick
shares in 7 other Network Marketing companies. Donald Trump started the Trump Network, a
Network Marketing Company. He is also quoted as
saying if he ever gets to lose his billions, he'll find a
network marketing company, start from scratch and
build his way to the top. Richard Brandson, a veteran entrepreneur, knighted
as an entrepreneur for the United Kingdom, started
his on Network Marketing company called Virgin VIE. Robert Kiyosaki endorsed the industry, Stephen
Covey endorsed the industry. Citigroup has a
Network Marketing subsidiary - Primerica. Prepaid
legal is a Network Marketing product that sells legal
services. This business opportunity is both exciting
and credible. We have created loads of value locally to help every
distributor make their money's back from different
deals without even marketing anyone to buy the
privilege pack. Haven created this however, the only
way to generate meaningful earnings from A2W is to
grow your network. Always remember your networth is a function of your network. Don't be shy
to say you are a networker. We don't abandon the
names because they have wrong connotations, we
ride on the name until it becomes desirable. If you want to know more about Network Marketing
and also partnering with Professor Bruce in this biz...
visit the link below:
http://allsolutionsnetwork.info

May you have unlimited favor, experience victory,enter into a new level and enjoy plenty this year.
Best Wishes...

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Network Marketing! by Toks2008(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
If there is one network marketing program that i can vouch for, its golden-circle international.

I have tried so many and i was even among those who brought in GNLD from Ghana in 2002 and i am also a star five independent consultant in Tiens international but i can tell you that these network programs are not for Nigerians due to the rigorous task involved.

But with Golden-circle international, i have earned over 10,000 euro and the money just keep coming. Please note that its not a quick money maker but i can guarantee you that you will get good money in this program.

All you need is an initial 12,000naira registration fee and you get back 9k after referring just 3 friends from any part of the world. After doing this, just relax and earn good money which is over 38,000euro.

To read more you can visit this link.
https://www.nairaland.com/1002434/earn-up-38295-only-15
Re: It's Time For Network Marketing! by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2012
I did register in allsoltions network but i dont know how it works.can u pls help me?

(1) (Reply)

Registering GRE,TOEFL,SAT ,GMAT Made Easy And Cheap + Scholarships / Beautiful Artworksfor Sale / One Time Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.