Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,775 members, 7,908,996 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:33 PM

Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company (3586 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
@ Enigma and Frosbel,

Please, let's stop personal attack and insults. Let's handle the word with grace given unto us and be mature in our dealings/talking to one another. There is no need for insult and personal attack in order to teach the truth and lay down evidence. We are all adults, please. Thank you.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goshen360:

Bros, when and how did I answer kweshion wif kweshion I have simply stated what the bible says and this is what I intend to defend. If we can PROVE the Father is God from the bible, Jesus God and the Holy Spirit God, then you will understand better at the end. The question of "How this, how that" will then be answered. You are not the first person that God will defile his/her logic - Mary had once asked, How can this be since I don't know a man? However, I will enter logic and scriptural debate with you when we start to prove the bible wrong. Again,

Does the Bible teach/says and calls the Father God?
Does the Bible teach/says and calls Jesus Christ God?
Does the Bible teach/says and calls the Holy Spirit God?

Okay , I promise to respond late this evening.

Trust me I am not like those dodgers who refuse to answer questions, and I do not mean you grin

BTW, did you manage to read those small pdf books I sent you.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
frosbel:

Okay , I promise to respond late this evening.

Trust me I am not like those dodgers who refuse to answer questions, and I do not mean you grin

BTW, did you manage to read those small pdf books I sent you.

No shaking sir even if you meant me inclusive. I take that as a simile, not a metaphor grin. I haven't read the PDF document anyway but I will try read it immediately if ONLY it's NOT attacking Jesus as God and the Holy Spirit as God...... grin
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmm, interesting that this thread is already dying and has been shunted to page two! wink

Anyway, one example of a thread where the issues are being addressed is https://www.nairaland.com/1068073/frosbel-jesus-christ-re-proposition

cool
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by PastorKun(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma: Hmmm, interesting that this thread is already dying and has been shunted to page two! wink

Anyway, one example of a thread where the issues are being addressed is https://www.nairaland.com/1068073/frosbel-jesus-christ-re-proposition

cool

The only reason the thread appears to be 'dying' is becos those it was addressed to (trinitarians) have not been able to summon up the courage to address the cold hard questions being raised the answers of which would show their trinity dogma to be a ridiculous, internally inconsistent and contradictory dogma.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by PastorKun(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2012
Double post smiley
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2012
Pastor Kun:

The only reason the thread appears to be 'dying' is becos those it was addressed to (trinitarians) have not been able to summon up the courage to address the cold hard questions being raised the answers of which would show their trinity dogma to be a ridiculous, internally inconsistent and contradictory dogma.

And the Trinitarians are taking them on in the form of Goshen360; he is enough for here.

So who was the last to promise to answer questions and where is he now? Look only three posts or so above. wink

You could of course choose to support him; if so join me on the other thread that I linked above. wink

cool
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by PastorKun(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma:

And the Trinitarians are taking them on in the form of Goshen360; he is enough for here.

So who was the last to promise to answer questions and where is he now? Look only three posts or so above. wink

You could of course choose to support him; if so join me on the other thread that I linked above. wink

cool

I have since discovered that my brother Goshen has problems with his definition of God, deity and divine being. It is this confusion that is mis leading him to believe the trinity dogma. Yes Jesus is God but he is not GOD almighty. The bible does not teach there is only one god since it acknowledges other lesser gods. What it teaches is that there is only one supreme G
od who is the father almighty that created the heavens and the earth. The fact that Jesus is referred to as God in a very few places in scripture does not equate him to the Father who is God over him.

3 Likes

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^^ The above is false and has been addressed on the other thread. If you want to pursue it further, join me on the other thread.

I leave Goshen360 to handle matters here. Afterall, the questions he asked have not been answered despite the promise to address them. smiley

cool
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2012
Pastor Kun:

I have since discovered that my brother Goshen has problems with his definition of God, deity and divine being. It is this confusion that is mis leading him to believe the trinity dogma. Yes Jesus is God but he is not GOD almighty. The bible does not teach there is only one god since it acknowledges other lesser gods. What it teaches is that there is only one supreme G
od who is the father almighty that created the heavens and the earth. The fact that Jesus is referred to as God in a very few places in scripture does not equate him to the Father who is God over him.

Brilliant stuff !!

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
the coward has taken us off on a tangent , and refused to answer ONE question posed to HIM on this thread !
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by truthislight: 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Enigma: ^^^ The above is false and has been addressed on the other thread. If you want to pursue it further, join me on the other thread.

I leave Goshen360 to handle matters here. Afterall, the questions he asked have not been answered despite the promise to address them. smiley

cool

Enigma, i am gradually becoming afraid of you o!

What is the false hood in the words of pastor kunle below?

Pastor Kun:

is it that those are not a consistent bible teaching?

pls, Enigma, i want you to point out where in that statement that is false?

If you dont, it may align you as a liar, dont you think so?

We are waiting please.

1 Like

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Enigma(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
^^^ I've already been called a "liar" and several things beside. But you and I have been discussing these things on the other thread, so you know where to meet me. smiley

cool
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
Laughing in tongues.......OR tongues too is unbiblical

Goshen360:

Bros, when and how did I answer kweshion wif kweshion I have simply stated what the bible says and this is what I intend to defend. If we can PROVE the Father is God from the bible, Jesus God and the Holy Spirit God, then you will understand better at the end. The question of "How this, how that" will then be answered. You are not the first person that God will defile his/her logic - Mary had once asked, How can this be since I don't know a man? However, I will enter logic and scriptural debate with you when we start to prove the bible wrong. Again,

Does the Bible teach/says and calls the Holy Spirit God?

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by tidytim: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
The Trinity is a Brainwashometer

The trinity is therefore a 'Brainwashometer'. If the victim is prepared to believe that one is three and that a father is his own son and that a son is uncreated, then he is prepared to believe anything at all and so he is fully brainwashed. Once he is in this condition, his logic is removed, his objectivity has gone, he is mentally defenceless, so he or his family can be pumped for money, sex, status, worship, whatever the priest wants.

So by making the trinity doctrine the central doctrine of the Roman Catholic faith, that church was auto selecting brainwashed people. The control freak only wants brainwashed people. He cannot permit free thinkers to enter the congregation, they might see through his little game and liberate his brainwashed victims. It is a pleasure to be able to reveal the truth behind this despicable mind game that the Roman Catholic Church has relied on for 1700 years.

http://www.biblecodeintro.com/intro39.html

2 Likes

Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Image123(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
frosbel:

Brilliant stuff !!
are you saying that Jesus is God?
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
Image123:
are you saying that Jesus is God?

Is he ?
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Goshen360(m): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2012
frosbel:

Is he ?

Frosbel, why are you dodging those questions. Abi your spiritual stamina don finish ni grin.......Abeg answer even if na just two you fit answer. Here are the questions again:

[s]Does the Bible teach/says and calls the Holy Spirit God?[/s]
.....let me even leave the third kweshion out for now so we don't complicate issue. Abeg Frosbel, help me answer the rest two. Thank you.
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Pygru: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enigma:

You are a shameless fraud and a quite confused and intellectually bereft person. smiley

Let me show you an example of how daft you can be:

You wrote only two days ago that (a) "there is something very personal about the Holy Spirit" and (b) that the Holy Spirit "IS GOD". https://www.nairaland.com/1067552/proposition-theological-debate/4#12464784 smiley

Yet you are unable to see that you are contradicting yourself when copying and pasting your second set of questions from any Johnny or mumu on the Internet ----- without even thinking about what you are copying and pasting as below. wink

cool
grin grin grin
Re: Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company by Pygru: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2013
Enigma: I have deliberately chosen not to get involved in this thread.

However, just because frosbel has been hounding me on various other threads about it and even directing jibes at me let me point a couple of things out. {EDIT I see he even called me a "coward" on this thread. smiley}

As ever, the questions in the opening post are of course not frosbel's questions as anyone who knows him should know. See the questions as lifted word for word from this site http://www.faithworksministries.org/user/pentecostal/biblicalstudies/questionstrinity.htm

In any event of course, the questions have been addressed on various threads on this Nairaland.

Above all, this same frosbel keeps opening thread after thread on the same topic --- usually with copy and paste material that he does not even understand and has not even thought about carefully. Critically, once he is cornered he will run away or pretend not to see the question that has stumped him or "promise" to give an answer later but never return to the point.

There are several examples but here just one. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1067552/proposition-theological-debate/5#12466216

Here, he said the Holy Spirit is "personal" and IS GOD but Jesus is only a mere man; he was then asked how Jesus, a mere man, has now gone to heaven and from there sent GOD to earth (a mere man is sending God); and how the Holy Spirit is "personal". He has since fled and now opened this thread! smiley

cool
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheism Is The Uncoolest Choice Ever, And I Can Prove It / Will Atheist Go To Hell / Nigerian Bishop: Muslims Leaving Islam For Christianity Due To Islamic Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.