Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,778 members, 7,889,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:06 PM

FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials (10681 Views)

ICPC Uncovers Over N23bn Pension Funds ‘lost’ In 40 Bank Accounts / FG Uncovers 62,892 ‘Ghost’ Workers, Saves N208.7bn / FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by webizone(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2012
Apa-agila in Ado L.G.A of Benue State has not seen light for the past two months. Why? Transformer Problem. Charging of phone, pay. Charging of lappie, pay. Charging of rechargable light, pay. Every every no need for generator, cos 1litre of PMS there is N200. When people insult offices, the officials think they are mad.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Htown64(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2012
Abujafood: I heard in the News that those transformers were among power equipments abandoned at the ports since 2006! May be hoarded is not the right word to use because they were recently released by the Nigeria Customs service!
you are very correct... Hoarded is not the right word but abandoned because i saw it on AIT last night.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Hearme(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2012
IN THE MILITARY THERE'S ALWAYS THE COMMANDERS RESERVE IN THE STORE. WHEN A STOREMAN WAS ASKED FOR CERTAIN ITEMS HE ANSWERED THAT THEY WERE OGA 'S RESERVE AND THE OGA SUPPORTED. WHEN ASKED ABOUT A COFFIN HE SAID IT WAS OGA RESERVE BUT THE OGA QUICKLY REJECTED IT. TRANSFORMERS MAY BE ABUJA RESERVES.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by walata2011(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2012
PHCN has always been known to be one of the most corrupt unit in this country. The solution is to settle all their entitlements and sell every section of it to private investors. It is only then we can make them pay for poor service delivery.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by ayobase(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2012
berem: And my estate have been suffering from constant transformer problems! Thunder fire Nepa people!!

Na must u comment?
Rewind, play and hear urself again!
What do u know abt PHCN?
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by ayobase(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2012
And you all think that more than 70% of those equipments are in good condition?
I remember a case of a Senator that imported (only God knows from where) hundreds of transformers from which only about 5-10% passed.....and who are you to complain and threaten a Senator!
Still dont know why most of u guys are blaming NEPA for ur loss!
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 04, 2012
Agbesky: this might be handiwork of the former controversial minister bath....the Former PHCN boss is a man of questionable xter

i believe u are nt confusing ds forum wt ur loo cos i dnt see why u should open ur mouth n discharge c.r.a.p...
Was Barth nnaji a fmr PHCN boss or minister of power?
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 04, 2012
Why is ds man advertising his inefficiency to d public? Well,now dat he has made ds discovery,we are expecting some trials & conviction of d persons involved ,just & even distribution of d tranformers & increase in d supply of power . Anything less...GEJ should fire him cos ds are d men dat make d President & his govt look clueless.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by free2ryhme: 4:29am On Oct 04, 2012
samguru: More than 2000 transformers hoarded by electricity officials were discovered by the Minister of State for Power, Darius Ishaku during a visit to Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) Central Stores at Shogunle, Lagos. The minister said that he was shocked that items needed for effective transmission and distribution of power were lying idle while consumers were complaining of damaged transformers, and ordered that all 33/11kv transformers, transformers panels, oils and other power equipment should be allocated to every part of the country that needed them within the next two weeks.

He also assured consumers that the transformers would be distributed.
uncovers 2000 hoarded PHCN transformers

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/power/45356--fg-uncover-over-2000-transformers-hidden-by-phcn-officials

how does this affect electricity tariff?
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by bigtt76(f): 6:11am On Oct 04, 2012
Hmmm ....na transformers de generate electricity? If power generation no improve, how transaformers go work and any need to move dem away from storage? Abi the minister want people to go de hug transformers wey light nor de pass tru? hehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by lastpage: 6:34am On Oct 04, 2012
When "Nigeria" was Nigeria, by now, all those involved in this scam would be roasting!

Seize their assets, freeze their account, sack them, publicly flog them and put some behind the Barrel (for firing squad at Bar beach)................. to serve as a warning to the next generation!

But what do we get, juts like GEJ, "all SMOKE and NO FIRE"!
grin grin grin

Mtcheeew

Lastpage!
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by UdekeJ(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2012
Welcome hon. Minister,more of the oversite functions,This is just a tip of the iceberg, what of the unclaimed ones (equipments) at the nation's ports? all the senior staffs should go on compulsory retirement, i believe in statements! Long live Nigeria!
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by alajor(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2012
Black hatred and wickedness upon blacks. God save the black race
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by AMEBO2BUSY: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2012
Honestly, we need to get serious in this nation.If d minister really mean business, panel enquiry be setup to fish out the hoarder 4 prosecution. Corruption 'll not leave this land unless we use capital punishment as recently proposed in SENATE HSE
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by sheyguy: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2012
Even if they proceed to install all the transformers, which power are they going to distribute with the transformers? The power generation plants and their parts suffer same fate as the distribution equipment.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Vogue50: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2012
This is why our country cannot thrive on the hands of this corrupt public servants. Am glad that the privatization exercise is on -going , this will finally empower private investors to refurbish and enhance the sector.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by georgesylva(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2012
garripack: [size=30pt]THANK GOD THE MAN IS WORKING THEY NO SETTLE AM WELL....

BUT MY QUESTION IS DAT WHO WERE THE PEOPLE DAT HID THIS TRANSFORMERS PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US OOO @ OP [/size]
He just got into office and wants to make you feel like he is working. I did my i.t there and trust me no phcn staff is not aware of the fraudulent acts going on in phcn. All of these acts are also beign masterminded by the senior staffs. Except him been no be staff of phcn.
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Faheedat: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
My Brother,
Do you know how many FG tranformers that are in the market?
Do you know how they were transfer from the store?
How long are we going to deceived ourselfs.
We know the truth but it is bitter.
Do you know how many community contributed cash for Transformers in the whole 774 local Goverment?
Do you know hom many community contribute cash to buy Cables,Poles,Oils e.t.c
In as much as our leaders are not accountable to anybody,Sufferness continue
Are you saying there is no Auditors in PHCN? NO RECORDS
As long as IG cannot account for the number of police post in Nigeria
WE ARE THE PROBLEMS
BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THAT POSTERITY WE JUDGE THOSE THAT PUT MY FATHER LAND IN THESE CONDITION WE FIND OURSELFS .
HABA ..............NOTHING WORKS AGAIN APART FROM HIGH LEVEL OF CORRUPT ROGUE THAT CALL THEMSELVES LEADERS
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Faheedat: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Seun,
Let the comrades respond to how they manage to secure tranformer in their community?
You will cry for these country.
Who are the people selling PHCN Materials in the markets
Let them come out and tell us the source of their stocks.
You mudered my brother because he said he don;t want to see PHCN in the open market
God dey
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Faheedat: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
Seun,
Let the comrades respond to how they manage to secure tranformer in their community?
You mudered my brother because he said he don;t want to see PHCN in the open market
God dey
They say FASHOLA IS WORKING IS HE NOT WORKING,you are saying Minister wanted to shine ,is it fair? even whole 2000 is not enough for Lagos but why are we hoarding Government property
Pre pay meter is now hot cake?
Haba Niger
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by gbensright: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
FOR OVER 6yrs IN MY AREA WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH PHCN FORMULA OF ONE DAY IN ONE DAY OFF because OF OVER-STRESS TRANSFORMER.AND SOME PEOPLE IN THERE OWN FOOLISHNESS HIDE TRANSFORMERS,MAY GOD HAVE MERCY
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Faheedat: 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2012
Seun,
God dey
They say FASHOLA IS WORKING IS HE NOT WORKING?

,you are saying Minister wanted to shine ,is it fair? even whole 2000 is not enough for Lagos but why are we hoarding Government property
Haba Niger
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Faheedat: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
Seun,
God dey
They say FASHOLA IS WORKING IS HE NOT WORKING?

[color=#990000][/color],you are saying Minister wanted to shine ,is it fair? even whole 2000 is not enough for Lagos but why are we hoarding Government property
Haba Niger
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Faheedat: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
My Brother,
Do you know how many FG tranformers that are in the market?
Do you know how they were transfer from the store?
How long are we going to deceived ourselfs.
We know the truth but it is bitter.
Do you know how many community contributed cash for Transformers in the whole 774 local Goverment?
Do you know hom many community contribute cash to buy Cables,Poles,Oils e.t.c
In as much as our leaders are not accountable to anybody,Sufferness continue
Are you saying there is no Auditors in PHCN? NO RECORDS
As long as IG cannot account for the number of police post in Nigeria
WE ARE THE PROBLEMS
BUT I KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE THAT POSTERITY WE JUDGE THOSE THAT PUT MY FATHER LAND IN THESE CONDITION WE FIND OURSELFS .
HABA ..............NOTHING WORKS AGAIN APART FROM HIGH LEVEL OF CORRUPT ROGUE THAT CALL THEMSELVES LEADERS
Re: FG Uncovers Over 2000 Transformers Hidden By PHCN Officials by Ayostephen1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
My God these information are cruel, pls government wen wl u start sending these thieves to JAIL or start amputatg them. Robberies are done by Government official too much pls start amputatg them so wl know them at a glance the enemies of Nigeria. Thieves, robbers, 419 Nigeria goverment officials

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Most APC, PDP Governors Are Backing Osinbajo - Ajulo / Bandits Have Become The 4th Tier Of Government - Shehu Sani / Atiku "Selected" As Northern Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.