Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,499 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Company Needs To Rent An Air Compressor Urgently - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Company Needs To Rent An Air Compressor Urgently (873 Views)

RENT AN EXOTIC CAR/LIMOUSINE/SUV (Rolls Royce,Bentley,Benz) ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA / Need A Link To Buy An Air Compressor Urgently / Available For Sale: DAF 95 Fuel Tank And 12 Cylinder Air Compressor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Company Needs To Rent An Air Compressor Urgently by Bawizy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2012
Good Afternoon!
Pls anyone with useful information on where to rent an Air Compressor should please Contact ♍ƺ on bawizy@yahoo.com.
Please list your price per day, Per Week and Per Month. We need it for a 6months Project.
Thanks!!!
Re: My Company Needs To Rent An Air Compressor Urgently by arbitrage: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
That means you are not interested in the buying again, which you put in the other thread. Is that correct?
So what are the specs of the air compressor you want to rent now?
Re: My Company Needs To Rent An Air Compressor Urgently by mrkels(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2012
Goodluck bro.
Re: My Company Needs To Rent An Air Compressor Urgently by Bawizy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Pls if U̶̲̥̅̊ have a good 450 psi compressor, that would do for our job. Pls we intend to start up @ november. Hoping nairaland can help give us a link.
Re: My Company Needs To Rent An Air Compressor Urgently by patorini(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
where are you guys located?

(1) (Reply)

The Smartest Way To Manage Your Wealth In Difficult Time( Payment Proved) / Your Brand. Your Business / Banner And Sticker Printing At N100 Per Feet(mesh, Window Graphics, Solite Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.