Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,306 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? (984 Views)

Funny Things We Christians Say Without Checking / Please, What Are We Christians Saved From? / Why Are We Christians Not United? Why The Division? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2012
Been a regular here lately and all I see is hatred!Why do we Judge each other?Why remove a brother's sperk before taking care of the log in ur own eye?

1peter 1:13-25

Be Holy

13 Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. 15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."[t]

17 Since you call on a Father who judges each person's work impartially, live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear. 18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.[t] 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,
"All people are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,

25 but the word of the Lord endures forever."[t]
And this is the word that was preached to you.

I hate being Judged but I have learned how Judgemental Iam,and God is taking care of it,step by step don't you want to too?
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2012
Question- why are christians always arguing
Answer- to set facts straight with the "infidels"
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2012
Infidels?
Remember that verse that u so often use when pastors are flying jets:

''judge not that ye may not be judged''

U guys should try to apply the bible to your lives nah.
The only reason why ''infidels'' bug u is becos of your hypocrisy.

If most of u guys were actually christ-like or even put effort into being nobody would have the drive to criticse you.
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 04, 2012
It is good to correct fellow Christians in love..

Arguments among Christians is a product of division. Just imagine an Anglican and a Jehovah witness,Winners and Deeper Life. .etc. We all have different beliefs and different interpretations. I have never heard a Catholic or Jehovah witness speak in tongues..
You cannot convince a member of Winners chapel that earrings and beads are bad. .but in deeper life, you dare not use that cos they believe its meant for slaves and its demonic. (the bible proves that you know) however a "winner" would tell you "thats the old testament"
So we cannot put a stop to this easily except we accept the doctrine of the next person. . .and. .will you be ready to accept the doctrine of the Jehovah witnesses who doesn't believe in hell fire? ? would you? ? or those who doesn't believe in tithes?

my sister, argument continua!! !!

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2012
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 04, 2012
inurmind: Infidels?
Remember that verse that u so often use when pastors are flying jets:

''judge not that ye may not be judged''

U guys should try to apply the bible to your lives nah.
The only reason why ''infidels'' bug u is becos of your hypocrisy.

If most of u guys were actually christ-like or even put effort into being nobody would have the drive to criticse you.
open your eyes, my infidel was in quote- do ii have to spell out what that means..?!
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

Arguments among Christians is a product of division. Just imagine an Anglican and a Jehovah witness,Winners and Deeper Life. .etc. We all have different beliefs and different interpretations. I have never heard a Catholic or Jehovah witness speak in tongues..
You cannot convince a member of Winners chapel that earrings and beads are bad. .but in deeper life, you dare not use that cos they believe its meant for slaves and its demonic. (the bible proves that you know) however a "winner" would tell you "thats the old testament"
So we cannot put a stop to this easily except we accept the doctrine of the next person. . .and. .will you be ready to accept the doctrine of the Jehovah witnesses who doesn't believe in hell fire? ? would you? ? or those who doesn't believe in tithes?

Amazing argument coming from one who was lambasted on his 'categorization' thread by his fellow believers.

Most of you are hypocrites. Religion just makes you feel better about it.
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:30am On Oct 04, 2012
Here we go again >
musKeeto:
Amazing argument coming from one who was lambasted on his 'categorization' thread by his fellow believers.

Most of you are hypocrites. Religion just makes you feel better about it.
I wouldn't argue with you there.But why do u bother urself then?
acidosis™:

Acidos dear,I know how people react towards other religion but its really not your place to question their face,especially if the job is not urz.We cannot all be apostles or teachers so let em teachers do their Job.u know y we argue about a lot of things?There are christian on NL who thinks they are hollier and mightier than others,they force other christian to believe in things they believe in.

As for Jehovah's witnesses I let them stress their point but not acting like m miss know it all,just humbly
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by k2039: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2012
acidosis™:

[size=13pt]BEST ANSWER[/size]
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]BEST ANSWER[/size]

coz ur a Politician,all u do is argu
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by k2039: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

We are bound to argue until we agree on thesame doctrine
[/size]
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by Callotti: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
Trying to convert others for USELESS, OMIN-IMPOTENT 'lord' of course.
By hook or by crook.
Nauseating criminals! angry
Re: Why Are We Christians Always Arguing??? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
How about this
I do not believe that Christianity is a religion. Religions are man's ways of worshiping God. Christianity is what God did for us in Christ Jesus. Christianity is truth. Christianity is the way of a father [God] with his family [us]. Truth does not have "sides to argue about"; nor does it need to be defended. Truth simply needs to be presented and believed. So, if you want a fight then I think christianity is not for u ur still stuck in religion

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Oritsejafor Seen Rocking Gold ‘jesus’ Necklace / Are You Even Ready Or Fit To Learn True Christanity? / Encounter With Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.