Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Your Take??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Take??? (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Take??? by adegbitown: 4:05am On Oct 04, 2012
Hello people. Is it right for a good christian sister, in a Godly relationship to cook for her fiancé when she goes visiting at his place. What's your take on this?
Re: Your Take??? by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 04, 2012
It depends on the kind of food... and the method used to cook it. And no unclean animal should be used as meat.
Re: Your Take??? by Rich4god(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2012
adegbitown: Hello people. Is it right for a good christian sister, in a Godly relationship to cook for her fiancé when she goes visiting at his place. What's your take on this?
musKeeto: It depends on the kind of food... and the method used to cook it. And no unclean animal should be used as meat.
Plz permit me to cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin T post and response...
There is nothing wrong in it. So long there is no intimate activities and ofcourse, no evil intentions... There is nothing wrong in doing anything with or for you fiance.
Re: Your Take??? by adegbitown: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2012
[Rich4god]
There is nothing wrong in doing anything with or for you fiance.[/quote] Are u sure about this? Thanks though.
Re: Your Take??? by OmoAlata(f): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2012
adegbitown: Hello people. Is it right for a good christian sister, in a Godly relationship to cook for her fiancé when she goes visiting at his place. What's your take on this?

It's only food or am I missing something? grin
Re: Your Take??? by CrazyMan(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2012
Is your fiancé also a good christian brother?

Because if he isn't, he can make you succumb to his other desires, therefore cooking wouldn't be the only gesture he would be demanding from you.
Re: Your Take??? by Ptolomeus(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2012
CrazyMan:
Is your fiancé also a good christian brother?

Because if he isn't, he can make you succumb to his other desires, therefore cooking wouldn't be the only gesture he would be demanding from you.

You're a virgin right? You've never drunk a glass of wine, and neither has ever seen a naked woman ...
Your not a sin because you masturb.ate, or eat pork, or drink sparkling water ...
You could visit the doctor to check your prostate. Sexual inactivity occurs prostate cancer.
I advise you not to discourage young people, and not judge you do not know.
Religious fanaticism can be good for you, but not everyone is a fan.

@ adegbitown Be Happy ... Do not let the fans, make it a monster neutered.
My respects.
Re: Your Take??? by CrazyMan(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
Ptolomeus: You're a virgin right? You've never drunk a glass of wine, and neither has ever seen a naked woman ...
Your not a sin because you masturb.ate, or eat pork, or drink sparkling water ...
You could visit the doctor to check your prostate. Sexual inactivity occurs prostate cancer.
I advise you not to discourage young people, and not judge you do not know.
Religious fanaticism can be good for you, but not everyone is a fan.

@ adegbitown Be Happy ... Do not let the fans, make it a monster neutered.
My respects.
Did you read my post properly before you commented, or did you hit the reply button simply because you felt like posting.

1 Like

Re: Your Take??? by destinedtee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
CrazyMan:
Did you read my post properly before you commented, or did you hit the reply button simply because you felt like posting.
Don't bother yourself about his comment.@OP: U just have to be careful in relating with each other and don't give d devil a chance.I guess the reason why some think it is wrong is because they feel it can open the door for what both of you never intended...U ve got to be sincere with God and with each other...It is not a sin though. Some things/actions may not be sinful as it were but nonetheless we ve got to be discreet about them.Thanks.
Re: Your Take??? by switnjl: 1:01am On Oct 06, 2012
CrazyMan:

I was also wondering the same thing like...........seriously?

anyway I don't think its a sin at all to cook for ur fiance so far as its just food.

the sin comes in when u decide to chop each other after u don finish chop de food

(1) (Reply)

If There Is God / Christian Extremism Kills Pregnant Woman In Ireland / Re: Church Worldwide Evangelism Work Need To Be Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.