Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,337 members, 7,897,512 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:16 PM

When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? (3315 Views)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / ‎6 Things Men In Love Do (how To Know If He Really Loves You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? by ElRazur: 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
Love is a human feeling. Are some of you suggesting that teenagers cannot know it when they feel it?

shocked
Re: When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? by teekay4rea(f): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2009
i dnt tink so
Re: When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? by tpia6: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? by 190: 3:34am On Jan 24, 2011
Re: When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? by Nobody: 4:07am On Jan 24, 2011
Nope. There are more complexities to love that they do not understand at that age.
At that point they just crave something to use for prestige, company and hormonal targetting.
At some point, one of them will grow out of it and realize it is stupid and that they haven't even met 1% of the men/women they are going to meet in life yet and that they want to explore their options.
Re: When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ? by Bluemoon1(f): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2011
NO- no way. they are just to young to understand what love is. they misinterpret fondness as love. speaking from experience. until you are 18, there's no such thing as real love

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy / Wat Shd I Get My Boyfriend On His Graduation? / I Want To Be Like Jesus Without A Wife Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.