Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Get Financial Empowerment For Your Business ! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Financial Empowerment For Your Business ! (2563 Views)

2 Days Financial Empowerment seminar / Get Financial Empowerment And Live The Life Of Your Dream! / Get Financial Freedom Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Financial Empowerment For Your Business ! by ojuola1(f): 9:19am On Oct 04, 2012
Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and your business
and create wealth with world-wide Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the MLM community. Dreams are coming true and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.
The secrete to success in any MLM is working with a committed and dedicated team of people.

You’re invited to join one of the highest and coolest masterminds in the multi level marketing industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Do We Do That?
Simple! We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind team is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you have ever seen before! BIM is a good team with good leadership.
This industry has already made a huge difference in the financial lives of a lot of people.

Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?
It’s the hottest wealth creating network in the world right now.Google Empower Network and see what I'm talking about.
And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system called the Big Idea Mastermind right here in Nigeria.

I chose Empower Network for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions paid directly to your bank account.
2. Great Products (all digital)
3. Great Leadership (Founder: David Wood)

Read more and Learn how you can benefit from this easy opportunity here=> http://empower-network.
To talk to us call 2348068697770.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Financial Empowerment made easy with "Empower Network" | http://empower-network./
Re: Financial Empowerment Opportunity For Your Business by Azamat Buteyev: 10:00am
Dear member: ojuola1 please mail to me: buteyev@yahoo.com
I'm interesting in your products and have offer to you.
Re: Get Financial Empowerment For Your Business ! by ojuola1(f): 11:11am On Oct 27, 2012
Say goodbye to all the complicated barriers standing between you and your business
and create wealth with world-wide Viral marketing & 100% Commissions!

There's been a new turn in the MLM community. Dreams are coming true and millionaires are being made in only a matter of a few months.
The secrete to success in any MLM is working with a committed and dedicated team of people.

You’re invited to join one of the highest and coolest masterminds in the multi level marketing industry and get access to one-of-a-kind automated marketing system which will allow you to create a realistic $5,000 per month income within 30-60 days and then double it in the next 60. That’s our goal and I want you to have 100% success rate when you join our team.

How Do We Do That?
Simple! We use Empower Network as a vehicle and Big Idea Mastermind team is a driving force (the engine) that will power this vehicle and make it move faster than anything you have ever seen before! BIM is a good team with good leadership.
This industry has already made a huge difference in the financial lives of a lot of people.

Why Use Empower Network as a Vehicle?
It’s the hottest wealth creating network in the world right now.Google Empower Network and see what I'm talking about.
And we’re going to capitalize on that by powering it with our own unique custom marketing system called the Big Idea Mastermind right here in Nigeria.

I chose Empower Network for 3 main reasons:

1. 100% Commissions paid directly to your bank account.
2. Great Products (all digital)
3. Great Leadership (Founder: David Wood)

Read more and Learn how you can benefit from this easy opportunity here=> http://empower-network.
To talk to us call 2348068697770.
Re: Get Financial Empowerment For Your Business ! by delaw123: 8:59am On Jan 15, 2013
free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

see that wrist watch, i got it for $1.57 per piece. and lots of things you can import and make 3x profit in nigeria

Re: Get Financial Empowerment For Your Business ! by delaw123: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2013
This is a sample out of the goods u received last week.
if you are interested in the importation business get my free report reveals - mini importation secret.

How to start importing brand new original blackberry (not uk used), androids, jewelries, wrist watches, wears.
For free report report text nairaland ebook with your name, email and phone no to 08036350950

LAWAL AGB00LA
21FABC59 - BB PIN

Re: Get Financial Empowerment For Your Business ! by delaw123: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
ONE ON ONE IMPORTATION COACHING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF AND HOW TO ACCESS FREE VIA DHL
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY FOR 1OO PERCENT PROFIT

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- THURSDAY 4TH- MARCH- 2013
VENUE CORNEREST HOTEL, OLOWU STREET
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
CALL M
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

We Are Clearing/fowarding Agent, Import/export Agent, Shipping/logistics Agent / Kosso Timber Logs *** Buyers Needed Urgently*** / Copper Ore For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.