Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,654 members, 7,926,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:54 AM

Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects (14468 Views)

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by henrychubayo: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2012
Just look at how people make lies all in the name to cover the plot that boko haram did. They are assuming that they attack was carried out by rival groups just to cover boko haram. Even in the most deadly cult was witnessed ever in nigeria between 2 groups or more fighting, we have never heard such story talk more of a common election. Is it not in this mubi that some igbo groups where attacked. Lies can't take us anywhere. You and i know who did these. Boko
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by Homextras: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
codeline: I don't think this as to do with cult or SUG because the killings occurred in more than one school. Also, most times cult groups kill each other and not normal students. This is terrible and i hope our police crack this because they are good at brutal intelligence and not mental, hope they bring in people that are good analytically and not those drug addicts.
Exactly my thoughts. The killings occured to students of more than one school, so ruling sug election as the cause is the first step towards solving this murders.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by sirp2007: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2012
Ndata: Misleading caption.I didn't see anywhere it is reported in the story that they arrested anyone rather they have begun a manhunt.
READ D REPORT AGAIN,SPEND ATLEAST 2HRS ON D 2nd & 3rd LINE.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by mathskill: 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
achi4u: kill them all!
stupid boko haram
The killing is as a result of a feud between two rivals contesting the student union elections.Get your facts right.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by sharpiro1: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]. First of all-misleading headline. Meanwhile, passed through one of the key tertiary institutions in nigeria. Stayed in a hall notorious know for housing 'jolly men'. Was in a block dreaded by many. My room was in block A , cocain avenue. Seen it all when it comes to cult activities including clashes. I must submit here that having carefully reviewed the story surrounding these killings, cultism or SUG is far from it. Key questions for investigators- has there been any report of cult squabbles in the recent past, was any member of the SUG who won the election killed in the attacks, does the SuG cover the three schools, if people probably heard names been called, they also possibly saw the faces of the assailants. And for Christ sake, whatever happened to CCTV. All this criminals would have been caught with ease. undecided. Red eye.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by tantan: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
THIS POSTER IS A FOOL! U SAID D SUSPECTS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED, BUT U WROTE RUBBISH!!
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by bashr8: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
this is how they claimed the killed the leader of boko harem , it no longer a secret anytime the police are under pressure they go out and arrest people not connected with the crime .
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by sharpiro1: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2012
@tantan, the fact that the poster used a misleading headline does not make him a fool. Me thinks he was overtly excited to post the article or he was confused on what to title it. 'police begins manhunt for suspected killers in mubi attack as senate calls for capital punishment' would have been a better title.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by dnawah(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
Okija_juju:

I would have agreed with you !!! BUT! The Nigerian police are very efficient when they are put under pressure.. Their method may not be refined, but it does yeild results most times.. Howbeit with some innocent casualties!
african traditional technology,welcome to the shrine(if u put am Okeja for front na u sabi)
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by bakila: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2012
codeline: Most times when our security agencies want to crack anything, they galantly say they move house to house and this is because they got no clue. Personally, i think at this point some sort of IQ test be conducted for our cops in other for we to have efficient police force and not exposing our military to domestic issues. If we continue to use our military at some point criminals will get use to them and later on beat them weapon wise.
They do IQ test, but it is to ensure that the persion is capable of making returns not displaying dry sabi sabi intelligence.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by Cuttieni(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
lost a fwend who went 4 his final defence
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by olagamalin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Obinoscopy: The speed at which the Police force came out to address the public that they've arrested the suspects is quite suspicious. How are we sure that the people arrested are the true perpetrator of that heinous act?
Are you okay, Read the news again..
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by galadima77(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
u think some ppl who said we'd fail by 2015 won't strive to ensure this comes to past? No thanks to bad leadership and other self inflicted woes.
May God help us...
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by Obinoscopy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2012
olagamalin: Are you okay, Read the news again..

My dear perhaps its you that should read the news again. Pay more attention to lines 10 and 11 of OP's post.

Regards
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2012
This is what u get what when society has adopted violence as a way of life.movies,internets dipict killings as exciting and enjoyable.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by tpia5: 4:38am On Oct 05, 2012
i dont think any suspects were arrested as indicated by the thread title.

i hope they're caught so others can see the kind of humans (?) that are capable of these acts.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by meetgaya: 8:26am On Oct 05, 2012
pls STOP blaming the killings on student union election! what of the redeem christian church that was burnt same night which security officials refused carry it in the news? are u to blame it on student union? there is more to this killings.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by Dejijossy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
I hope the police are not arresting innocent people moving about to feed themselves.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by gbensright: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
it is disheartening in this side of the country where life is of little or no value,i can't imagine somebody taking the life of another in such a wicked & inhuman manner GOD have mercy...
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by bamto(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2012
inspirenet: It's just hilarious! 42 students? And no one could come to their aid? No, ... This is poor!
Seriously, do you know what hilarious means? Do I say you are heartless or dumb? Either way, your case requires urgent attention.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by OSIBOY2(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2012
men u dnt knw wat it looks like till u see wit ur eyes. I shed tears wen i saw corps everywere.y wld pple take revenge on student
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by saudatu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
[quote author=Paul John]
http://allafrica.com/stories/201210040347.html[/quotepaul john u ar a bloody lair! Were is d pics?
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by fortyfeet(m): 10:51am On Oct 06, 2012
Mark added that the need to provide security in the area had become expedient.
So, people had to die to get security, sh¡t!
And before I forget, the use of third person pronoun here by Mark disconnets him totally and permanently from the government. From his speach, you won't even place him anywhere near government. Its a pity.
"Man make man to be wicked"-prof. Agizi in India, Dr. Agizi in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by fortyfeet(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2012
galadima77: u think some ppl who said we'd fail by 2015 won't strive to ensure this comes to past? No thanks to bad leadership and other self inflicted woes.
May God help us...
Which God is that? When I read posts like this, I usually ask myself if the black race from creation was made less priviledged. Now, go, I mean immediately, in a vengeance mood, as a matter of urgency and dream realization, predict Americas fall and work towards realising it.
Gosh! You need recreation.
Re: Police Arrest Mubi Murder Suspects by galadima77(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
fortyfeet:
Which God is that? When I read posts like this, I usually ask myself if the black race from creation was made less priviledged. Now, go, I mean immediately, in a vengeance mood, as a matter of urgency and dream realization, predict Americas fall and work towards realising it.
Gosh! You need recreation.

.....besides show of inferiority complex, what's ur other suggestion towards ameriorating these menace?
Flush ur brain n replace it wit some iq.
No race/human is better than the other except by faith.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: LASG Summons Mortuary Operators, Funeral Homes. / President Buhari Congratulates Cyril Ramaphosa As New South African President / Ruga Shouldn’t Operate In Non-fulani States – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.