Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,812 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits (11754 Views)

Adamawa Varsity Reopens, Recruits 80 Hunters / Police Recruits Lament Inhuman Condition At Enugu Police College / Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by Engineer96(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nothing strange. He was merely
identifying with his associates. What is
the difference between them?

Nigeria police is the first criminal in Nigeria.
Nigeria police is the first enemy of Nigerians.
Nigeria police is the most corrupt institution in Nigeria.

Nothing good can come out of Nigerian police.
The guy was just unfortunate. Believe me, there are worse criminals in there than the said guy.
Band of bandits.
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by olaayo105(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
The local govt chairman or traditional title holder that endorsed his application form should be prosecuted for giving false information to the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by plendil: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
kaorama: Nothing strange. He was merely identifying with his associates. What is the difference between them?

LMAO!! grin
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by ayoola2002(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
olaayo105: The local govt chairman or traditional title holder that endorsed his application form should be prosecuted for giving false information to the federal republic of Nigeria

Meaningfull point.
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by COOLDUN: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Kslib: What do you guys want the police to do again ? Does the police have any magical power that enables them see the hearts of their recruits.. The guy was found to be a criminal,and was expunged from the programme and taken in... Police might be bad,but that doesn't mean you guys should insult their every move,even when positive... Pls lets stop this hypocrisy...

True talk my dear, whatever the Nigeria police is today, we the citizens contributed much to it. If you refuse to give bribe police will stop asking for bribe. If we work and co-operate mutually with police by exposing our parents, uncles, inlaws, brothers and sisters that are criminals, police will find their job very easier. How do you expect police to fish out the criminals we are hiding and protecting? Even the corrupt police are our relatives let us expose the criminals so that we will not need much of police presence in our society. When police do good job, please let us commend them, when they do bad job then we can condemn them than criticizing every move they make irrespective of the impact it makes to the society. When you praise someone for doing well, then he should know when he is doing wrong or bad thing. I have seen that Nigerians like more criticism that is why they can no longer know when someone has done well.
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Bosuntop: Its only nigeria you will see police constable driving jeep to office,building houses without any disturbances or investigation about his wealth.if you go to some police command you ll see flirt of cars paraded by this criminals..

wahala dey!

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
Bosuntop: Its only nigeria you will see police constable driving jeep to office,building houses without any disturbances or investigation about his wealth.if you go to some police command you ll see flirt of cars paraded by this criminals..
flirt or fleet of car?nawa oooo,when did car become ashawo?
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by meerkat(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
D
Xtana: A robbery suspect and a Police whether undergoing training or trained already are to me pretty much the same; what difference does it make
I think the difference is just the uniform.

Hey, they wear same uniform sometimes remember?
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by ebere1712: 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
And the news is undecided I will always insist that Nigeria must maintain a leaner and saner police force. Well paid professional police is what we need. 1000000 reta.rded police men can never be better than 1000 highly intelligent police men.
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by lastpage: 5:01am On Oct 08, 2012
COOLDUN:

True talk my dear, whatever the Nigeria police is today, we the citizens contributed much to it. If you refuse to give bribe police will stop asking for bribe POLICE WILL SIMPLY SHOOT YOU.

If we work and co-operate mutually with police by exposing our parents, uncles, inlaws, brothers and sisters that are criminals, police will find their job very easier POLICE WILL INFORM THEM YOU ARE THE "INFORMANT"!.

How do you expect police to fish out the criminals we are hiding and protecting? BY CONDUCTING THEIR OWN "INVESTIGATION"!

Even the corrupt police are our relatives let us expose the criminals so that we will not need much of police presence in our society.
When police do good job, please let us commend them, when they do bad job then we can condemn them than criticizing every move they make irrespective of the impact it makes to the society UNFORTUNATELY, THEY HARDLY DO A GOOD JOB!.

When you praise someone for doing well, then he should know when he is doing wrong or bad thing THE POLICE ARE NOT BABIES, THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHO THEY LOAN THEIR GUNS TO AND HOW MUCH EACH GOES FOR!.

I have seen that Nigerians like more criticism [s]that is why they can no longer know when someone has done well[/s] THE POLICE IS YOUR "FWUIEND", THAT'S WHY WE ARE INTERESTED IN THEIR WELL-BEING!.

Sorry l had to edit your post, it was the most 'authentic" amongst all the posts! grin grin wink

Lastpage!
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2012
[b][/b]another martin lawrence of "blue streak"
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by agada63(m): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
my god, who knw hw many of dem dat ar stil there? They hav been using fake certificate 2 join d work 4 long tym nw bt tank god. Mr rufai is capable of finding d once whose cardz ar nt played wel. Kodos 2 u my rufai[color=#770077]my god, who knw hw many of dem dat ar stil there? They hav been using fake certificate 2 join d work 4 long tym nw bt tank god. Mr rufai is capable of finding d once whose cardz ar nt played wel. Kodos 2 u mr rufai.
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by Thok(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kokoro tonje efo, Inu efo L'Owa.. The Caterpillar wey de Chop Leaf, Dey live insyd d leaf..
Re: Robbery Suspect Caught Among Police Recruits by rollystone(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2013
Isn't it a saying dat only d deep can call to d deep? D guy was simply at home with his pals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Leads Apc Reconciliation Committee To Meet Aggrieved Members In Uyo(p / Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den / None Of Our Officials Was Hurt During Imo Attack - MTN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.