Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,153 members, 7,903,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** (22988 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Present You With Everything LEXUS**Come In And Get One**SUV & CAR / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / Fhemmmy Motos Present To You - GERMAN MACHINES, Come And Pre-order YOURS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
Happy new week
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
More Pix . . .

Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2012
Employees make the best dates. You don't have to pick them up and they're always tax-deductible.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2012
The work an unknown good man has done is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly making the ground green.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
The entrepreneur always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Oct 17, 2012
My son is now an 'entrepreneur.' That's what you're called when you don't have a job.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2012
Thanks for your business
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2012
If you don't drive your business, you will be driven out of business.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2012
Our work is the presentation of our capabilities.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Come and get yours too
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
More of the ride

Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
Happy Sunday and remember the holy day to keep it holy . . . cool
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Pibo: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
A u sure u av eva sold any car with ds show of sampling,is d camara 2 heavy 4 u 2 take pics of the cars than showing lights and car logo. Pls b guided.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by nnamokenna(m): 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pibo: A u sure u av eva sold any car with ds show of sampling,is d camara 2 heavy 4 u 2 take pics of the cars than showing lights and car logo. Pls b guided.
Don't worry Mr. Pibo, if you have dealt with Mr. Fhemmmy before, you'll know that he'll first send you as many pictures of the car as possible before gradually sampling them here on NL.

As for me the buyer, I have more than a hundred pictures of the car from every possible angle, showing every part of the car (except the underside). I'm sure you'll get to see everything you want to see as time goes on.

Thank you.
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pibo: A u sure u av eva sold any car with ds show of sampling,is d camara 2 heavy 4 u 2 take pics of the cars than showing lights and car logo. Pls b guided.

You work so hard for your money and it is only normal for you to invest such money wisely and not just give it to some dude on the internet that is yet to be tested and trusted . . . But to us, it is not just about the money but our name as well and we have created a niche for ourself with a good name.
We take our time in displaying the pix cos like one of my respected chief said, a good stew deserves gentility in how you chop am.
We dont claim to know it all, but we willing to learn . . . Give us a chance and you will see how we make things happen
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
nnam.okenna:

Don't worry Mr. Pibo, if you have dealt with Mr. Fhemmmy before, you'll know that he'll first send you as many pictures of the car as possible before gradually sampling them here on NL.

As for me the buyer, I have more than a hundred pictures of the car from every possible angle, showing every part of the car (except the underside). I'm sure you'll get to see everything you want to see as time goes on.

Thank you.

Thanks for telling the gentleman, i am sure one day soon, we will have his thread opened for a ride that he will be buying from us . . .
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by jites(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2012
nnam.okenna:

Thank you.
Mr Pibo
Who no go no know, i am also a withness that have bought a car from OGA FHEMMMY, i have got more than 10 different angle of my car in my private email account and to be honest i have seen every part of the car and i am more than happy with with. Give him a try and if you are not amazed by the quality of service i will owe you 10k. it s not my business but i am prepared to put 10k on the line that you would be happy with the pictures he would send you. if you are not happy with the quality of the pictures then hand to heart i will give you 10k just for taking your time to look at the pictures. A gentleman arrangement and honesty is the underlining factor here
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
jites:
Mr Pibo
Who no go no know, i am also a withness that have bought a car from OGA FHEMMMY, i have got more than 10 different angle of my car in my private email account and to be honest i have seen every part of the car and i am more than happy with with. Give him a try and if you are not amazed by the quality of service i will owe you 10k. it s not my business but i am prepared to put 10k on the line that you would be happy with the pictures he would send you. if you are not happy with the quality of the pictures then hand to heart i will give you 10k just for taking your time to look at the pictures. A gentleman arrangement and honesty is the underlining factor here

I am super honored with this kinda comment and gestures, Chief, thanks a lot and it is a privilege to know and do business with you.Thanks and God will continue to Bless you and all you lay hands on
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
More of this machine . . .

Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2012
More to come
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nothing better than a great deal . . .
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
“Incrementalism is innovation’s worst enemy.”
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 5:36am On Oct 24, 2012
Without you, where would we have been?
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
“It doesn’t work to leap a twenty-foot chasm in two ten-foot jumps.”
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2012
Watch out for more pix . . . . . .
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2012
Nigeria will love this one . .
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
None does it better
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by Fhemmmy: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
We have what it takes to deliver . . . .
Re: Nnam.Okenna Of NL Tasting Fhemmmy Motos Pre-Order 2002 Toyota Camry - CLEARED ** by nnamokenna(m): 7:32am On Oct 26, 2012
My Oga, please I sent you a mail since about iPad, but you've not replied.

Please do so when you have the chance.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 98/2000 Model Naija Used urgently Needed / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.