Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only (11342 Views)

How To Share Your Laptop's Internet Connection With Your Phone / How To Configure China Mobile Phones For Internet Browsing In All Nigerian Mobil / New And Latest Codes For Free Internet Browsing On Both Phones And Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by MrInfo1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ oktwinss2

drunkard  undecided your back with another format? .huh.

oktwinss2:

Latest Comment

Email from Oyelere A.

HEYY MAN,
THANKS FOR THE FINAL SETTING.
I APPRECIATE IT.
THANKS
I AM SENDING You MAIL USING UR SETTINGS,

Next time, try and be more creative
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by oktwinss2: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2008
@ievelek

I appreciate your post but it would really be very nice and profitable for you if you post a new topic on that so interested persons can know that you are really serious about it. Try it out Thanks.

@matthee

You can get the accessories at any good mobile phone shop

I was wondering why some persons would not talk about the good comments from my clients. As I ll always say, Thanks for making this post interesting. Keep it up guy.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by MrInfo1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2008
oktwinss2:

my clients.

grin
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by dennizman(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2008
i v been mostly viewing the posts on the phones section offline, theres been quite an un-called-for rain of insults on the owner of this topic. although i might seem like a cohort for not been a regular/active poster here,but the guy is truely for real.as i earlier said,i v been reading the posts on nairaland offline for a long time now because i cant post messages due to the network limitation imposed by the gateway as a result of the free surfing bypass.i got the guys details and i called him for the info, i m currently surfing the web without a dime charge now, believe it or not folks.maybe we should just give a fellow the benefit of doubt sumtyms, its realy for real,i assure u;just get to inquire more from him, u l just be amazed at how sumone could bypass network billings, thanks octwins(the guy dat kept telling u of the security limitation hinderance today).

PS: If i say i m not expecting sum counter-lashings from sum of our supposedly-thought saucy regulars,then i must have swallowed a 'naive' overdoze, so,hit me guys,
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by MrInfo1(m): 12:02am On Jan 28, 2008
dennizman:

hit me guys,

talk to the hand
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by dennizman(m): 12:13am On Jan 28, 2008
i thought as much info, knew sumone wuld fire back.and i expected it from a specific few because it has become regular with them, anyway,its good u know dat u are most tyms unreasonably antagonistic, Try being a reasonable/better critic,i assure u dat u it will immensely benefit u,

PEACE.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by MrInfo1(m): 1:05am On Jan 28, 2008
dennizman:

i thought as much info, knew sumone wuld fire back.and i expected it from a specific few because it has become regular with them, anyway,its good u know that u are most tyms unreasonably antagonistic, Try being a reasonable/better critic,i assure u that u it will immensely benefit u,

PEACE.

[center]Grammer[/center]

Something that people on the internet are incapabble of learning
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by honsule(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2008
guys,i just carried out a little experiment btw the glo and mtn trick.i discovered that the glo trick is far better.because using glogwap as my APN i could log in to N.land,and with the trick i can do a lot of things even uploading.@dual core.just go for the glo trick,you will enjoy it far better than mtn trick.going back to my books,see you when am through with my exams.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by ituen(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2008
Pls can any2 tell me if Glo gprs works in PH. I.ve tried this thing with OCTwins, paid money into his account only to find out that it doesnt work in PH. Actually he uses a diff proxy to run his business but the main fact is that if u cant browse on your phone, its as good as not suscribing to him at all.

Glo knows this fact and is trying to block all means by which suscribers browse with simcard cos they wanna sell their own GPRS modem card.

@Octwins
I hp u remeber me. I have tried and no way. Hp if it decides to work out, i wont have to pay again.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by honsule(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Ituen.you mean sai you gave him 3k.that is cool business what do you think infobaba?one thing that i can assure you Ituen is that,any where there is glo network it means you can browse,unless if your glo line is not activated.i have travel to many states where no mtn/celtel gprs,but my glo gprs will just go ahead and browse.i don't think he will collect another money from you,because "equity leans against double portions" equity frowns at double portion.but the problem with your case iteun is that"he who comes to equity must come with clean hands""for he who committed iniquity shall not have equity"
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by DualCore1: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2008
OMG i feel like crying, see what a nigerian is doing to his fellow.
OKTwins should be pernished
can u imagine? collected 3k from a fellow dude for "free" browsing

Please, one and all, lets kill this thread, please
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by ituen(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2008
thanks honsule

i tried vmobile but it looks like it works only in Lagos. I dont blame octwins but i'm letting the folks know wat to do b4 dey suscribe. I will check if its now working on mobile in PH.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by DualCore1: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Ituen
i'm in port harcourt, no celtel gprs coverage for us undecided bad celtel
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by ituen(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
pls lets not kill octwins. If glo can browse on ur set, i think u dont need a diff proxy for that. There is nothing wrong in loosing 3k for something free.

But after i paid, i noticed that octwins changed some rules and made it tough for people to join.

For those in Lagos, enjoy :Y
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by oktwinss2: 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2008
@Ituen

Its good to hear from you once again. Because I have lots of people using this, I can't really follow you up one-on-one to know if you have any problems. If you are still having problems with your connection, please let me know. There are several factors that could cause your browser not to connect. But Once theres glo network and GPRS is active in that area, even on the highway or remote village, you will browse. Most persons that sent me emails during the xmas said they were writing from their hometowns. Now, I have persons using this in Lagos, Abuja, Uniben, Okada, Ibadan, PH, Aba. They call when ever they have problems and follow it up.
So Ituen, you still have my email and number, you can give me a call or write me. You are not the first person its happening, I ve done the same for someone too without further charges. Thanks

@All Post Boosters

Thanks for your comments and hope to read more. They are quite interesting.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by MrInfo1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ ituen

Serves you right. Next time, you won't be too desperate for awoaf
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by enipops200: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2008
i need the glo pls guys tell me okwins ok my line is attivatd wit glo kindly send me the settings to eniola_pretender@yahoo.com ok i will be xpecting
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by DualCore1: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2008
enipops200:

i need the glo please guys tell me okwins ok my line is attivatd wit glo kindly send me the settings to eniola_pretender@yahoo.com ok i will be xpecting

don't worry, he'lll email u his bank savings account number, just prepare your mind for anything within the range of 3000 Naira. undecided
please don't fail cUz its his means of livelihood.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by werlay(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2008
My God!!!
This oktwin or oaktwin is wicked. Damn!
Mr u are yet anoda greedy bastard. Making money out of something ur father did not even have his hand in. I wished seun bill b4 u join this forum. We are broda's here not rippers.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by werlay(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
My God!!!
This oktwin or oaktwin is wicked. Damn!
Mr u are yet anoda greedy bastard. Making money out of something ur father did not even have his hand in. I wished seun bill b4 u join this forum. We are broda's here not rippers.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by McOmo(m): 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ALL

I don't visit here often but can I quickly say this  . . .
cool

if there is anyone oktwins has duped let him come out and say else let all this wannabe moa4kas just bloody keep their f@cking mouths shut  angry

and I am talking most especially about Dual Core and Info baba or whatever their names are, since all they seem to know how to do is Malign people like there is no 2moro  embarassed

whats with u guys ? the guy is into his biz, why fall his hands ? cool thing for him he has been coming back to answer people's questions responsibly, HOW DOES THAT GIVE You NIGG@S MIGRAINE ?   . . . shocked

@Oktwins

let me just say to u . . . in lifes they only prevail he who daily marches forward and never say fail ! so, dude do your thang and don't let no one discourage u  cool
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by DualCore1: 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2008
Mc Omo:

if there is anyone oktwins has duped let him come out and say else let all this wannabe moa4kas just bloody keep their f@cking mouths shut angry

and I am talking most especially about Dual Core and Info baba or whatever their names are, since all they seem to know how to do is Malign people like there is no 2moro embarassed

whats with u guys ? the guy is into his biz, why fall his hands ? cool thing for him he has been coming back to answer people's questions responsibly, HOW DOES THAT GIVE You NIGG@S MIGRAINE ? . . . shocked

hehehehee, if i talk now, e go be like sey i wicked, ITEUN GAVE THIS MODAFOOOKER OKTWINS 3000 NAIRA, HE HAD TO SEND IT TO OKTWINS ACCOUNT BEFORE OKTWINS COULD HELP HIM. AND AT THE END HERE IS WHAT ITUEN HAS TO SAY

ituen:

Please can any2 tell me if Glo gprs works in PH. I.ve tried this thing with OCTwins, paid money into his account only to find out that it doesnt work in PH. Actually he uses a diff proxy to run his business but the main fact is that if u can't browse on your phone, its as good as not suscribing to him at all.

Glo knows this fact and is trying to block all means by which suscribers browse with simcard because they want to sell their own GPRS modem card.

@Octwins
I hp u remeber me. I have tried and no way. Hp if it decides to work out, i wont have to pay again.
"There is nothing wrong in loosing 3k for something free" - Also said by Ituen

SHAY You SEE, TURNING AWOOOF TO BUSINESS, LORD HAVE MERCY ON THIS PEOPLE FOR THEY WILL CHANGE.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by McOmo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2008
whatever dude cool

Ituen is already handling his own bizness and thats whats most important . . .not enuff room for u to cast aspersions on Oktwins cool

even Ituen gave him benefit of doubt, so ? undecided

and did u also read Honsule's post ? lipsrsealed
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by MrInfo1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2008
@ Mc Omo

Tell me, are u oktwins secretary or just a wannabe tongue
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by McOmo(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2008
am sure u don't even know who a wannabe is ? 

neither do u know what a secretary does else u would not have made that foolish post embarassed

my 5yr old niece wouldnt ask such a question grin

ODESCO !  tongue
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by werlay(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2008
Mc omo i dont care if u support oktwin wit al dis ur grammer and dissin at info and dual core. The fact is that wat ever he is doing is greedy and unfair. These guys u are dissin (though might be naugty at times. Lol) have been very wondaful in helping guys here, read threads and marvel at wat they have done 4 FREE for guys here.
Wat oktwin takn money 4 isnt his birth right!
Rememba we come wit notin and w'l go wit noting. PEACE
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by dapsins69(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2008
I av been using oktwins glo free browsing for smtim naw.yeah he collects 3k,but the conections wrk only when ur glo line has a Gsign.i av been pondering over n over since yesterday why dnt i just post the ip,the proxy n the remaining 'cheeseballs' here for free but, its just gonna make d network crowded, n bsides somepeople dont worth it n i might spoilt oktwins little biz.(by the way he's ibo)
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by DualCore1: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2008
@Dapsin
really appreciate your post, but next time if u have something and u don't want to share, keep it to urself, no need even mentioning u have it but don't wonno give it out, abeg. we're not complaining, or are we? if i kept wateva voodoo i came up with to maself, i can assure u sooner or later someone will think towards the same direction as i did and still come up with tht same voodoo i have, and hell, i've lost count of how many mails i've sent out, and i don't see MTN crashing anytime soon cuz of any voodoo, lol. and hey, i'll really advice u to keep it to urself, only give it out with the express permission of whoever gave u, no blackmail person else karma go do u something.

aight tht would be all from me on this thread as per oktwins collecting money, its a known fact that he does, and since y'all down with that, i'm game. y'all have fun.
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by DualCore1: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2008
werlay:

(though might be naugty at times. Lol)

i no go talk anything. grin
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by honsule(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2008
@Dapsins69.The trick i have for glo browsing can't just download,but one can use it to browse like mad.Come to think of it,if Oktwins trick involves change of ip and proxy how come one can not use it to browse on his phone independently of laptop?
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by MrInfo1(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2008
@ Mc Omo

oya kamikaze
Re: Free Pc/laptop Internet Browsing- Glo Only by dapsins69(m): 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2008
U cant u it on ur phone cos the proxy adress u wld use wld make u invinsibl from glo's billing.honsule.pls whts ur email?am browsin wit my fon so i cant check.lets make comparisms.mine is dapoogunkola@yahoo.com.hit me up bro

(1) (2) (3) (4)

New! How To Check Ur Enhanced Pulse Balance. / Help! I Can't Watch Youtube With My Nokia Phone!!! / Net Neutrality: US Government Is Trying To Destroy Net Neutrality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.