Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? (954 Views)

What Does It Take To Start Magazine Publication In Nigeria? / Pls Teach Me How To Make Money On The Internet / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by biz1234: 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2012
I have had series of people claiming that they cannot make money on the internet, that is why I want you guys to tell us what it takes to really make money on the internet?
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by trigar12(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2012
1. Patience

2. Going through WARRIOR-FORUM and reading articles.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by gametalk: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2012
Know what you want to do online.
Time.
Spend money to learn.
make money.
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by biz1234: 1:49am On Oct 07, 2012
The unfortunate thing about Nigerians is that we are not willing to learn the ropes, all we want is easy short cut to making money. In life, there is no easy short cut.
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by Youngzedd(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2012
Read this and you will understand >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1028757/idea-bank-gurus-creed-4
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by healthywealth: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
patience and devotion plus determination minus procastinaion
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by kentochdis(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
1. Patience
2. Acquire Knowledge
3. Practice
4. Dedication
5. Try different things
6. Never give up
7. Trust in God
8. Learn from others

You'll see loads of free resources at http://www.hostketcom.com
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by biz1234: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2012
Once you come to terms with the fact that buying and selling goes on on the internet, then and only then will you start making money on the internet. Your goal here is to strive to be among those few people providing the items, products or services people are buying on the internet. Only then can you be said to be in business.
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by TPorter: 2:44am On Oct 15, 2012
Making money on the net is not easy as people claimed, but it is possible to make money on the net because some of us are doing it right. But then it require you learning from the professionals, patient, focus, advertising both online and offline and you must have a product that people are looking for and i mean product that provides solution to the need of people.
Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by biz1234: 2:31am On Oct 16, 2012
It takes some one who has the passion to help others through the difficulty of life to make money. Once you see yourself as having the solution to peoples problems or needs, then you will certainly make money on the internet.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Make Money On The Internet? by biz1234: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far to this thread. One thing keeps paining me, each time I see people who claim to be professionals in the internet marketing scene, but are still using free blog. Does that mean such people cannot afford to buy a domain and hosting space?

One of the advantages of owning your domain is that you can flip it at any time you feel like and make lots of profit doing it. I hope you will consider owning your domain today?

(1) (Reply)

Click Here If You Are Interested In Distributing This Material / South Africa’s Richest Black Man Gives $1.3 Billion, Half His Wealth,to The Poor / Who Becomes The Next Cbn Governor- Here Is My Take-what's Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.