Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,058 members, 7,912,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:13 PM

Prime Minster Of Projan, General Marshall Larride Of NL - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Prime Minster Of Projan, General Marshall Larride Of NL (571 Views)

Breaking News : New Power Minster Announced / NPJC Or Projan....am Really Confused / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prime Minster Of Projan, General Marshall Larride Of NL by larride(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2012
A father and is 10year old son went fishing. The Father had a real fishing equipment, and the kid had a toy one. So, the kid asked his father if he could use the real fishing equipment to fish and here's the conversation between the two

Son: hey dad, can I use your stuff to fish?

Father: Is your penis long enough to reach your butt hole?

Son: No

Father: Come back when its long enough and I will let u use mine

Son: Is yours long enough

Father: Yes

On there way back home, the father was driving and the son asked if he could drive the truck just for a couple of miles and here goes the conversation.

Son: Father, can I drive?

Father: Is your dick long enough to reach your butt hole?

Son: No

Father: Come back when its long enough and I will let you drive.

Son: ok (with disappointment)

So they got home and the kid was making a beans cake and the father came in and asked the kid if he can make him a bean cake and here goes the conversation between them

Father: Hey kiddo, what u got there?

Son: Bean-cake sir

Father: Oh nice, can u make me one?

Son: Sure dad; is your dick long enough to reach your butt hole?

Father: Yes

Son: Good, Go Bleep YOUR SELF.

His father died instantly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everything In Nigeria Bloody? / A Message For All Of Humanity / What Are The Effects Of Politcal Thieves & Yahoo Boys To The Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.