Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:29 PM

Pls Help! How Can I Restore My Phone Contacts From My Bad Blackberry Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help! How Can I Restore My Phone Contacts From My Bad Blackberry Phone? (602 Views)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Blackberry Phone Becomes A Source Of Shame For Users / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! How Can I Restore My Phone Contacts From My Bad Blackberry Phone? by Biggoozz: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Hello people, my blackberry phone went dead blank while on a call 2 days ago. I took it to the guy that does the repairs for me, he said the panel was bad and required some chemical soaking process that may make the panel alive again. It is a quite difficult situation for me as all contacts and business activities revolve around the data held in it. Too bad the backup I did in my former laptop went with the flood that entered the car and destroyed the laptop and I forgot to do another backup afterwards. Any phone repairs wizard here who can help me restore the data in the phone? cry
Re: Pls Help! How Can I Restore My Phone Contacts From My Bad Blackberry Phone? by tailek(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2012
Soak d phone in a warm soapy water for 30 mins gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Battery / Can I Use My Blackberry Touch In Nigeria As Well As In The US? Please Advise / Tecno N3 Users,come In Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.