Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help!!! Could This Be Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Could This Be Love? (1077 Views)

Could This Be Love Or Madness! (pics) / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Can There Be Love Without Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Could This Be Love? by CzarChris(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2012
I trully need an advice here.
I normally like dating mature ladies, because of the way they reason and less drama. Now I travelled home sometime ago to see my mom and sis. I met this pretty, dark skinned, 6ftplus young lady at church. We just clicked off immediately. When i asked what she does, i found out that she just left secondary sec. Last year and is hoping to gain admission this year, she's from a very good family, and from the way she sounds, as an retired player, i bet she hasn't had a bf before. Am like 9yrs her elder(she's 19), but since i met that girl i just hear wedding bells ringing anytime i think of her or talk to her on the phone. I can marry her and train her to any level of education she wants, but there is this nagging feeling i've got that she might start acting up in her early twenties. Problem is i've never felt like this for a female before. Please constructive advice needed
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by 190: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2012
czar wat did u smoke for breakfast today

Don't u know 19 is too yung, why u just wan scatter her life like this now
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
190: czar wat did u smoke for breakfast today

At 19, they never know what they want.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
tpacalipse: At 19, they never know what they want.

no they think they do
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by LaParisienne(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
Czar-Chris:
I normally like dating mature ladies, because of the way they reason and less drama. Now I travelled home sometime ago to see my mom and sis. I met this pretty, dark skinned, 6ftplus young lady at church. We just clicked off immediately. When i asked what she does, i found out that she just left secondary sec. Last year and is hoping to gain admission this year, she's from a very good family, and from the way she sounds, as an retired player, i bet she hasn't had a bf before. Am like 9yrs her elder(she's 19), but since i met that girl i just hear wedding bells ringing anytime i think of her or talk to her on the phone. I can marry her and train her to any level of education she wants, but there is this nagging feeling i've got that she might start acting up in her early twenties. Problem is i've never felt like this for a female before. Please constructive advice needed

I think you answered your own question.

It could be love. It could be lust. Heck, it could even be madness. The choice is all yours
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by CzarChris(m): 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
Easy playerz, I only asked for advice here, coz trully am confused.
Honestly, am one of those brodas that learnt earlier on life that there ain't no ish like Love. Hell, I've been an anti-love crusader as long as i can remember. But this particular whatever am feeling, i can't shake it off. Tried to it ain't burlging.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
Czar-Chris:
Easy playerz, I only asked for advice here, coz trully am confused.
Honestly, am one of those brodas that learnt earlier on life that there ain't no ish like Love. Hell, I've been an anti-love crusader as long as i can remember. But this particular whatever am feeling, i can't shake it off. Tried to it ain't burlging.
well, try harder, if it aint burlging still, follow your heart... But never exclude your brain. An anti-love crusader can still be arrested by love or rather can still be struck by cupid's arrow....love exists bro.....lol
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Networkmaster(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
If i slap you ehh. Leave the innocent girl alone to leave her life.
But is you are ready to marry her tomorrow you can go ahead, do not waste your time
and her youth stage, else that will be seen as abuse.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Exponental(m): 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
190: czar wat did u smoke for breakfast today

if Omotola Ekeinde Daniels reads this, she go call u mumu.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Beync(f): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
you might send her to school then nurse and groom her into a mature and responsible adult and marry her.
that is if she still remain the same after her 1st or 2nd year into higher institution.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
Kids.
Smh
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Arkti3(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
hmmmmm speachles.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by omega25red(m): 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
poster

you just met this young lady right? then why are you already planning to take on such responsibilities as sending her to school? if you hadn't come along would she go to school? Also age does have an effect on relationships sometimes but each persons experience is different.

i would say you should take it slow. let her grow up a bit before you wife her. I mean if you read the stories on this site you will find that people seem to always change when they go to uni.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Youngzedd(m): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
Huh

To be frank with you, marrying a girl of 19 yrs isn't advisable, na sin to me.
Women/girls hide their real behaviour to guys just to get what ever they want, if you marry her now then, get ready to train her from the scratch, if she isn't stubborn.

Well, as for me, I will not marry a woman below 25 for some reasons.

Make I tell u the truth, that isn't love rather lust.

Don't start what you can't finish.

If u try training her in school always bear in mind that it's charity work.

Marriage has to do with MATURITY and only matured people can survive.
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
^^
Not just about maturity, you dont wanna wake up and find her drying in 10 years the you stole her youth
Re: Help!!! Could This Be Love? by maclatunji: 6:33pm On Oct 05, 2012
Czar-Chris:

If she fits into what you want for a wife and is ready to be with you, marry her and mould her into the woman you want. At the moment of making the decision to get married, most people have to make concessions. The ones you will be making in marrying her aren't unreasonable if you have a good head as a man.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Player Noooooooooooooooow / My German Sister (54 Years) Looking After A Nigerian Man / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.