Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,695 members, 7,889,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:58 AM

Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion (51041 Views)

Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by londoner: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
He is definitely a different type of guy, especially by African standards.

Maybe he is actually a genius........do you think any armed robber will try and rob this house? Even if he had a known thief in his house......do you think they will have tjhe guts to steal from him?

If they see him on the street....and they know it is Charly Boy......will they rob or harm him?

Probably not.....they already see him as someone who is "weird" and suspect he may have dealing with the occult.

He and his family are the safest people in Abuja......lol

I remember one of my uncles telling me of a friend of his that has lots of money in Nigeria. In order to ensure his safety, when he comes home he makes sure he enters the front door backwards........for no other reason but for people watching him to believe he is practicing a ritual.......needless to say, no body bothers him........lol
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Omoaiye(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
I dey chill for the house with them Derele! so whatz-up? Player haters.Nevertheless its a lovely from the pix. cool
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by Rosie114(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2013
tellwisdom: ffcukinng liars angry angry
thats his house in gwarimpa.
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by TableLeg(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2013
emilyone: how come the frontage looks more like a shrine
You should be asking Charly Boy that question!
Re: Photos Of Charly Boy's Abuja Mansion by 9ja4laif(f): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2013
I ve passed by his house too in Gwarimpa with a signboard in front of his house dat reads ''WE SHOOT TO KILL TRESPASSERS'' cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.