Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. (5073 Views)

A Must Read Fø̲̣̣я̅ Every Single Ladies / Pls ℓ̊ Need A Matured Answer Thanks. / Should ℓ̊ Forgive Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
.....and if he won't pay ur bride price show him the door.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by CasieJ: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
seriallink:

The OP is desperate & confused! She needs the marriage urgently ni! grin

Can you please describe desperation,k ℓ̊ notice you still have sister who are upto 30yrs still @ home Άŋϑ single ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ not desperate it seems U̶̲̥̅̊я one of those guys who promise and run all those guys needs deliverance becos even if you marry another lady you must give birth Άŋϑ another man will d̶̲̥̅̊☺ it †̥☺ U̶̲̥̅̊я daughters so guys keep U̶̲̥̅̊я hands clean so U̶̲̥̅̊я children will not suffer from U̶̲̥̅̊я sins shekena.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by CasieJ: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039:
Case J I don't have a problem with you dating 1000 guys,so far you are not exclusive to anyone of them,and you let each of them know you are not exclusive.
On your boyfriend you should know if He is serious or not,I believe you ve dated him long enough to know him and to make a decision if He is worth it or not

The other day ℓ̊ told him some1 iss asking for marriage he said a fish @ hand is better than 1,000 I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the water that from today no more wedding for ♍ε̲̣, ℓ̊ rather stop going their †̥☺ avoid comparing the both of them,my problem is when will it be becos the introduction and trad surpose †̥☺ be this december now he has change it agian since ℓ̊ met him just like that he'll tell ♍ε̲̣ next month we will go. ℓ̊ don't know ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ just praying God should d̶̲̥̅̊☺ take control about it.

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
Casie J: [color=#990000][/color]

Can you please describe desperation,k ℓ̊ notice you still have sister who are upto 30yrs still @ home Άŋϑ single ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ not desperate it seems U̶̲̥̅̊я one of those guys who promise and run all those guys needs deliverance becos even if you marry another lady you must give birth Άŋϑ another man will d̶̲̥̅̊☺ it †̥☺ U̶̲̥̅̊я daughters so guys keep U̶̲̥̅̊я hands clean so U̶̲̥̅̊я children will not suffer from U̶̲̥̅̊я sins shekena.

Oh okay, you've landed on me now because I gave my opinion right? Sorry o my sister, I meant no harm with my words; I'm removing my hands!

FYI, I ain't that kind of guy, so don't make negative assumptions about me because you don't know me! I have only 1 sister who is still single, she's below 23 & still studying!

I don't know about you but from what you wrote up there, it's obvious that you want to settle down urgently; that was what I meant when I said 'desperate', nothing personal! Desperation could also mean : having an urgent need or desire!

I'm unfollowing before I get crucified! Thank you
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=13pt]@kitty kat now I know why dammytex wont take you back
[/size]
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by k2039: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
Casie J: The other day ℓ̊ told him some1 iss asking for marriage he said a fish @ hand is better than 1,000
Tell him only a fish that one has held in his net(introduction and engagement) not one that can still fly back into water.

Casie J: I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the water that from today no more wedding for ♍ε̲̣, ℓ̊ rather stop going their †̥☺ avoid comparing the both of them,
Who made him lord and judge over you,I hope he wont be bossing you when you eventually get married

Casie J: my problem is when will it be becos the introduction and trad surpose †̥☺ be this december now he has change it agian since ℓ̊ met him just like that he'll tell ♍ε̲̣ next month we will go.

Surely, you love him but from the look of things he doent sound like someone who wants to commit

Casie J: ℓ̊ don't know ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ just praying God should d̶̲̥̅̊☺ take control about it.

You should have started with God,not putting him at the end when everything became confusing

[size=13pt]My2Cent:give him one last chance,January is only 3 months away,if he doesnt commit send him parking.
Wishing you the best dear.
[/size]
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]@kitty kat now I know why dammytex wont take you back
[/size]

Lmao... OMG... Laff don kill me hia...what makes u think we hv not settled in d bedroom since? I smell envy.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat: Who said its wrong to date 2 guys at d same time. Pls give both of them audience. Compare and contrast and then choose. A woman shd be courted by many men out of which she chooses the one ready to setttle down.

How long should the *comparing and contrasting last? When exactly should she decide to dismiss a candidate? At the point of wedding the other?

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2012
fluid26:

How long should the *comparing and contrasting last? When exactly should she decide to dismiss a candidate? At the point of wedding the other?
Her brain will tell her. When a man is serious, d babe will never be confused.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by dBard: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
please jump in, marry. We are always here t advise if tins go awry..smh at ppls desperation..
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by emilyone(f): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
dBard: please jump in, marry. We are always here t advise if tins go awry..smh at ppls desperation..
my point exactly, and she almost swallowed me embarassed
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2012
dBard: please jump in, marry. We are always here t advise if tins go awry..smh at ppls desperation..

We told her compare and contrast. Moreover she didn't say she was jumpin in. Free her joor.

By the way who said that marriage of 2weeks courtship is less successful than that of 5yrs courtship. I keep saying my mama and papa met only twice and in public places before legalzing there uniOn. Yet dy didn't divorce or cheat on themselves. There is really no hard and fast rule in dis things. Its about d ppl involved.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:
Her brain will tell her. When a man is serious, d babe will never be confused.

If her *brain couldn't help her ascertain her man's level of seriousness, will this new level of double-dealing help in any way? Will her brain function better as a result of sharing her body, time and resources with two different men?
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2012
fluid26:

If her *brain couldn't help her ascertain her man's level of seriousness, will this new level of double-dealing help in any way? Will her brain function better as a result of sharing her body, time and resources with two different men?

She is confused because d man no 1 is takin her for a ride. If he were serious, she won't be confused. And again re-read all posts. No one here is propsing that she shares d sanctity of her body. We advisin her as any good mother and friend would. Give other ppl a chance, since onboard bobo isn't sure yet.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:

She is confused because d man no 1 is takin her for a ride. If he were serious, she won't be confused. And again re-read all posts. No one here is propsing that she shares d sanctity of her body. We advisin her as any good mother and friend would. Give other ppl a chance, since onboard bobo isn't sure yet.

We're adults. We know it's almost always inevitable to share your body with someone you're attracted to...let alone someone you see a future with.

What happens if she gets caught? If the *pawns discover her strategy of double-dating?
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Wislet(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2012
no need going back and forth with men on ds topic.
Sure OP must hv learnt a thing or two.
#exit#
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 7:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
fluid26:

We're adults. We know it's almost always inevitable to share your body with someone you're attracted to...let alone someone you see a future with.

What happens if she gets caught? If the *pawns discover her strategy of double-dating?
Some women are disciplined sir. Not everyone has a scratch in btw her legs when she is attracted to a man. I blv Op is not among those that get itchy easily. A woman must allow herslef to be wooed by many men, if she decides to become public spe-rm bank in d process.n that's her biz.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat: ...All dis ones wey dey chop ur punnany dey promise u and shift date, no trust them....

kitty kat:
Some women are disciplined sir. Not everyone has a scratch in btw her legs when she is attracted to a man. I blv Op is not among those that get itchy easily...

Casie J: [color=#006600][/color]...ℓ̊ like doing things with one person so as †̥☺ know where my problem come when it happens.

Now, that's some massive contradiction. However, I'll let it pass as it's not my focal point.

What happens if/when the guys discover her ploy?
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by laberry101(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2012
sexkillz: You are a kid. . . A sick kid. Why don't you shut up and sit on your fingers when issues beyond your scope are being discussed. While you are at it, do well to read your signature.

I remember telling you on one of our threads involving matters of the heart, that love doesn't exist anywhere around the boarders of the country's surrounding Nigeria, leg alone Nigeria herself!

How can somebody say all that stuff about her long relationship , her man doing things good or bad and still is confused between that same her man and some dude she just met and barely knows from a wedding she attended!

Would u now agree that ( some) Nigerian females are so desperate and eff'd up on this Love issue?

I most DIVINELY Hate this... With so much passion, NO offense young lady, you did well to seek this advice but the only thing I can tell you is do not be desperate for any reason, that new dude is good and obviously has a way with words and that's why you are confused, BUT...

Go to your God, he alone has the answer.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2012
fluid26:

Now, that's some massive contradiction. However, I'll let it pass as it's not my focal point.

What happens if/when the guys discover her ploy?

Read my post again. Ayam happy that u see that I do not support free access to jerusalem.

I also do not support backyard runs. U must tell them from d beginnin. Bros eh! See o, u r not d only seeking d key to jerusalem. D title deed goes to d person who pays bride price first.

U will aslo find a post where I told her to super glue jerusalem. Read well son before u comment half-baked.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Goldieluks: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2012
I agree with kitty kat. OP date the new guy and see if he's got the potentials you need in a husband. Don't be desperate about marriage though, try to take things one step at a time. And as for your current bf, if you keep waiting for him hoping that one day he will take you to the altar, you might be sitting on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by claremont(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat: Who said its wrong to date 2 guys at d same time. Pls give both of them audience. Compare and contrast and then choose. A woman shd be courted by many men out of which she chooses the one ready to setttle down.
Interesting!
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2012
laberry101:

I remember telling you on one of our threads involving matters of the heart, that love doesn't exist anywhere around the boarders of the country's surrounding Nigeria, leg alone Nigeria herself!

How can somebody say all that stuff about her long relationship , her man doing things good or bad and still is confused between that same her man and some dude she just met and barely knows from a wedding she attended!

Would u now agree that ( some) Nigerian females are so desperate and eff'd up on this Love issue?

I most DIVINELY Hate this... With so much passion, NO offense young lady, you did well to seek this advice but the only thing I can tell you is do not be desperate for any reason, that new dude is good and obviously has a way with words and that's why you are confused, BUT...

Go to your God, he alone has the answer.
In 9ja love doesn't exist until he is bold enuff to marry you. Chopping punany without commitment of marriage is not love. If its love, why would the parents refusal make d man leave d babe sharp sharp. Or finding out she has a ddreaded disease in her family or that she is of a diff religion. Blv me love, marriaGe and romance in 9ja is played in a very confusinG manner. They want to d bf/gf like oyibo but when I reach time to marry dem go remember culture. But dey forGot that culture said don't shag her before marriaGe.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by laberry101(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: .....and if he won't pay ur bride price show him the door.

Can you imagine!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Oh yelz , very good clap for you self, she should really ask him for marriage and all that.

If he refused., show him d door! If he accepts and takes her for a wife, and then probably ends up being a wife panel beater? Or turns her to his personal punching bag... What happens then?

Chei I fear something oh, I swear!!! sad
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by kittykat1(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2012
laberry101:

Can you imagine!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Oh yelz , very good clap for you self, she should really ask him for marriage and all that.

If he refused., show him d door! If he accepts and takes her for a wife, and then probably ends up being a wife panel beater? Or turns her to his personal punching bag... What happens then?

Chei I fear something oh, I swear!!! sad
This is wat waec examiners call OP : off point.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by UjSizzle(f): 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
so what do u suggest Laberry? That the OP sits home n waits for the current bf to finally make up his mind??
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by laberry101(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:
In 9ja love doesn't exist until he is bold enuff to marry you. Chopping punany without commitment of marriage is not love. If its love, why would the parents refusal make d man leave d babe sharp sharp. Or finding out she has a ddreaded disease in her family or that she is of a diff religion. Blv me love, marriaGe and romance in 9ja is played in a very confusinG manner. They want to d bf/gf like oyibo but when I reach time to marry dem go remember culture. But dey forGot that culture said don't shag her before marriaGe.

Very good , tell that to sexkillz so that next time he should remember that very well.
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by freecocoa(f): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2012
I honestly don't follow what's happening here, can someone help me out please?
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
they are giving a girl who desperately wants to marry advice what to do to make her boyfriend who doesn't want to marry marry her shocked
Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by try69: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2012
Peps stop advising this gal wrongly..IT'S SIMPLE TO KNOW IF SOMEONE TRULY LOVES U..except if u involve. Other criteria {i.e money}, they only blind u to true facts..truth is if a guy knows u r considering other dudes, he starts serious thinking. @op only u know ur guy and not these faceless gals here who tell you to double-date {check well, they not in a stable relationship or they not close to their husbands cos they put the "criteria" thing foward b4 marrying} ..if u have strong conviction he loves u, STAY, if not.. Do otherwise but don't cry when u get dumped by both men when each finds out about the other. Your 1st will not accept the "I didn't do anytin wit him" crap, and Mr.B will be like "jeez, I was only a substitute". BE WISE, young lady.

2 Likes

Re: What Should ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊☺, Pls ℓ̊ Need U̶̲̥̅̊я Advice. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
kitty kat:

Read my post again. Ayam happy that u see that I do not support free access to jerusalem.

I also do not support backyard runs. U must tell them from d beginnin. Bros eh! See o, u r not d only seeking d key to jerusalem. D title deed goes to d person who pays bride price first.

U will aslo find a post where I told her to super glue jerusalem. Read well son before u comment half-baked.

Son? From *sir to *son? Half-baked?

Typical.

You said you believed the lady is not the easily-itched type, but her previous post debunked your claim. She does have sexx with whomever she's currently dating. How far are you willing to go with this inconsistency? Again, I'll let it slide.

Twice you've avoided the last questions I asked. I'll take it that you've reached the end of your tether and cannot proceed any further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Need A Friend Who Is A Boy? / See This Crazy Whatsapp Chat(Pic) / Why Are Nigerian Women Incredibly Wicked To Their Maids, See The Stories Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.