Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,017 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (31835 Views)

Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures / Susan Peters Weds Dutch Lover At Ikoyi Registry (Pics) / Queen Latifah & Her “girlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
latifah don old 0oo
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by seantemple(m): 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hungry, who get garri ??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by tellwisdom: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
Are these wives to cross river state governor?? sad
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by Dakingpin: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2012
postit: Black is beautiful.. the both of them look like sisters..
ok what should i do. Should i start roasting corn
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by Kingsley121(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2012
nedu2000: Who's susan peters pls?.......is she related 2 shina peters or dat boxer dude?queen latifah looking lovely as usually
She is a Nigerian actress
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by Aifey(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2012
Susan peter. I enjoyed her movie. Sakobi.
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by denzel2009: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2012
tjskii: Avnt seen dis susan peters in any movie,dis picture dosnt do either of them any justice,they both look wishywashy

She was in koto orun movie.
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by FILEBE(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2012
This on frontpage and Seun is angry abt askin how dis affects price of garri? Huh?
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by ochukoccna: 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nah, 1 looks like a grandmother undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by gulfer: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2012
blackmale: abio,,, or samuel peters, the boxer..
You no go kill pesin here o grin. No be that bros Klitsckho destoyed you just mentioned?
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by gulfer: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Da kingpin:
ok what should i do. Should i start roasting corn
Start frying garrium sulphate.(
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
*totally lost*What is suzan peters
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by Ranoscky(m): 2:48am On Oct 06, 2012
Okija_juju:

I would love to also add How did that affect the .................... (fill in the blank) (20 Marks)
"price of garri in the market?"

Blank filled!
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by xpress(m): 4:00am On Oct 06, 2012
funny world, just finishd watchn joyful noise and then i come across this picture. she loks lovly, more women should aspire to be more like her n less like oprah
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 06, 2012
They just wedded?
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by olani4life(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2012
grin i dey laugh
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by fiftynaira(m): 6:50am On Oct 06, 2012
nedu2000: Who's susan peters pls?.......is she related 2 shina peters or james peters
no she's related to shina rambo... You dey follow set jamb questions?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by tonynickson(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2012
I like sussan but she looks worn out and over worked stressed. Am not a fan anymore, dnt like latifa and woteva she represents
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by mikron(m): 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
nedu2000: Who's susan peters pls?.......is she related 2 shina peters or dat boxer dude?queen latifah looking lovely as usually
as usual u mean
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by mikelangs(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
see the useless thing wey dey top post!!! but wen we post reasonable things u never see them!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by sameu(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2012
Hello Friends, Would like you to visit http://www.bestonfacebook.com/ to enjoy the Best Liked on Facebook consolidates the most popular photos, status updates, pages and other things on Facebook. People use Best Liked on Facebook to share, vote and explore only the hottest content on the most popular social network.
top funny pictures sites
Re: Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters by pajeroi(f): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
Truely dem resemble fa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Times E-money Slayed In White Native Attire - Photos / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Helen Paul For Defending Regina Daniels Marriage / How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.