Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,858 members, 7,883,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

You Need To Read This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Need To Read This! (655 Views)

Atheist: How They Want Heb 11:3 To Read / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! / Reasons Why You Should Not Bother To Read The Quran! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To Read This! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
YOU NEED TO READ THIS!
I know you love watching movies but for Christ sake, don't get tempted. The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this August. This disgusting film is set to appear in America later this year and it depicts Jesus and his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres for a while. It's called Corpus Christi ' which means 'The Christ Body.' It's a revolting mockery of our Lord. But, we can make a difference. That's why I am sending this e- mail to you. If you do share this around, we may be able to prevent this film from showing in AFRICA. Apparently, some regions in Europe have already banned the film. We need a lot of prayers and a lot of e-mails. As a Christian I want to take a stand in what I believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our Saviour. At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I am forwarding this to all I think would appreciate it. Please help us prevent such offences against our Lord. It will take you less than 2 minutes to pass it on. If you are not interested, or do not have the 2 Minutes it will take to do this, please don't complain when God does not have time for you, because He is far busier than we are. Remember, Jesus said "Deny Me on earth and I will deny you before my Father". SHARE PLEASE, if you cherish Him!
Re: You Need To Read This! by k2039: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
[size=13pt]I dont think you need to publicise this afterall we are not like some bunch of ..... who will protest and kill people because an idiot released a movie from his closet.Thats between the film producer and Jesus,so far he doesnt violate youtube,hollywood etc policies I will watch the movie,it doesnt move my faith backward one inch
[/size]
Re: You Need To Read This! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2012
if not you, we have other people that it can affect.
do you know that anything you see hear or say as an impact on you subconscious mind? do tell me it will not move you an inch. maybe for now, what about later?
Re: You Need To Read This! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
megatechgh: if not you, we have other people that it can affect.
do you know that anything you see hear or say as an impact on you subconscious mind? do tell me it will not move you an inch. maybe for now, what about later?
does that also include the lie of xtianity?

Esp when its been repeated to you since you were a kid...
Re: You Need To Read This! by Ptolomeus(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2012
megatechgh: YOU NEED TO READ THIS!
Please help us prevent such offences against our Lord.

No, did not need to read that.
At that time were common homosexual relationships.
And Jesus (except Magdalena) was not addicted to women.
Accept Jesus as a normal man, and we will feel better.
Do not think there is any offense to Jesus.
Can there be any offense, the false image that some crooks have created Jesus.
my respects

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s ‘negative’ Predictions And Adeboye’s‘non-existent’ Predictions / Strong Prayers To Protect Your Love. (february 14th Is Coming O! Act Now!) / Should Antiislam Threads Be Moved To The Islam Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.