Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,882 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read (1259 Views)

Pastor Chris And Christ Embassy Members In Israel. / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Christ Embassy Members Are Heartless! (Wicked) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by Deeicash: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2012
Hello,
There have been some speculation about the "Man of God" Pastor Chris Oyakhilome about his authenticity. Many are afraid to speak out even if they are discontented and many are uncertain because of the supposed wisdom he ministers with. I employ you to take this poll, answer these 5 questions earnestly in your heart and give a feed back whether your answers are "YES" or "NO".

1. Has your life gradually become tougher, worse off or more financially deprived since you began to attend Christ embassy?
Have you found it difficult to make progress or suffer a terrible loss in something that ought to have improved your life?

2. Have you been led, coarse to give financially but never seem to receive a harvest, no matter how much you gave?

3. Have you found it difficult or even impossible to get married or you are married and your marriage has been terribly strained since you began attending Christ Embassy?

4. Have you found it more difficult to study the Bible for yourself and learn the Word of God by yourself other than what you heard in church?

5. Does it seem as though God does not hear you when you pray and no changes in you life no matter how much you pray or cry?

[b][/b]If you answer "YES" to 3 or more questions, please give a feed back with your answer "Yes" and if your answer is "NO" to 3 or more questions, please give a feed back with your answer. Thank you
Re: Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by PastorKun(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Someone should please call Joagbaje, his attention is desperately needed on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by Chanchit: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2012
The only thing I can say is that I use to attend their cell meeting arnd 2008, for like 6mnths, when I saw some of their selfish doctrines and how they exalt the Oyakhilome brand, I jst migrate.
Re: Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by dastardlym: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
Deeicash: Hello,
There have been some speculation about the "Man of God" Pastor Chris Oyakhilome about his authenticity. Many are afraid to speak out even if they are discontented and many are uncertain because of the supposed wisdom he ministers with. I employ you to take this poll, answer these 5 questions earnestly in your heart and give a feed back whether your answers are "YES" or "NO".

1. Has your life gradually become tougher, worse off or more financially deprived since you began to attend Christ embassy?
Have you found it difficult to make progress or suffer a terrible loss in something that ought to have improved your life?

2. Have you been led, coarse to give financially but never seem to receive a harvest, no matter how much you gave?

3. Have you found it difficult or even impossible to get married or you are married and your marriage has been terribly strained since you began attending Christ Embassy?

4. Have you found it more difficult to study the Bible for yourself and learn the Word of God by yourself other than what you heard in church?

5. Does it seem as though God does not hear you when you pray and no changes in you life no matter how much you pray or cry?

[b][/b]If you answer "YES" to 3 or more questions, please give a feed back with your answer "Yes" and if your answer is "NO" to 3 or more questions, please give a feed back with your answer. Thank you

oh foolish poster, why does your mind bring forth such stupid questions
Re: Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by solbil: 2:32am On Oct 07, 2012
dastardlym:

oh foolish poster, why does your mind bring forth such stupid questions
how is it silly? Is it becos it strongly attacks your concience or what? Or are you going to deny that these are real issues in BLW inc especially the first 2 questions? Mind you, calling someone foolish isnt christian.
Re: Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by obalola7: 4:55am On Oct 07, 2012
Deeicash: Hello,

I think the poster of this thread should fist answer the questions.
It is apparent that the poster has 5 "Yes" to the above questions and i want to believe that what he said might be right.
The reason is, i have a friend whose life could be described by the above questions on the "Yes" to all
Why i do not intend to comment on the doctrine of Christ Embassy or the host, i think many of the members including my friend are brain washed and not only to the Christ embassy church but to many Churches. They put God in their pocket and brain shelve their bible when they hear their pastors speak
Re: Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by kreamstaff: 9:31am On Oct 07, 2012
Its quite intriguing your questions and such a pity that you decided to narrow it down to one church which you are personally against when so many christians in various denominations are presently going through the stuff mentioned in their lives simply because of their unbelief or level of understanding.

There are so many no bodies who have become great and better in life in CEC, while some have remained stagnant or retrogressive also in the same church. This is much same for those in several other ministries if u decide to be honest with yourself

I became a member of CEC due to curiosity on this forum about the bashing of the church which led me there for a healing after spending years in Winners and RCCG. Today I have a better understanding of things and must admit that my life is way better than before. Because I discovered my calling through this ministry.

Yes, due to my givings, I am more financially blessed now and presently run my own business and bless others, yes I just got married this year though to an RCCG member, yes I have received a better understanding of the word and study more on my own now than ever b4 with the direction of the Holyspirit. I give more for the propagation of the Gospel all around the world, give for the poor and homeless and help to bring hope to the hopeless.

The previous ministries I've been are all great and are suitable for people in specific callings of their lives be it RCCG, Winners, Deeper life, Rhema, MFM, Baptist, even C&S etc in order to make up the body of christ. We R all one in Him!
There is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read by hubreality(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2012
kreamstaff: Its quite intriguing your questions and such a pity that you decided to narrow it down to one church which you are personally against when so many christians in various denominations are presently going through the stuff mentioned in their lives simply because of their unbelief or level of understanding.

There are so many no bodies who have become great and better in life in CEC, while some have remained stagnant or retrogressive also in the same church. This is much same for those in several other ministries if u decide to be honest with yourself

I became a member of CEC due to curiosity on this forum about the bashing of the church which led me there for a healing after spending years in Winners and RCCG. Today I have a better understanding of things and must admit that my life is way better than before. Because I discovered my calling through this ministry.

Yes, due to my givings, I am more financially blessed now and presently run my own business and bless others, yes I just got married this year though to an RCCG member, yes I have received a better understanding of the word and study more on my own now than ever b4 with the direction of the Holyspirit. I give more for the propagation of the Gospel all around the world, give for the poor and homeless and help to bring hope to the hopeless.

The previous ministries I've been are all great and are suitable for people in specific callings of their lives be it RCCG, Winners, Deeper life, Rhema, MFM, Baptist, even C&S etc in order to make up the body of christ. We R all one in Him!
There is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus.
"We are all one in Him!
There is no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus."

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is Real: A Doctor’s Experience With The Afterlife / Lets Pray For Nairaland Founder SEUN OSEWA And The Mods For 2013 / Pope Francis,the Last Pope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.