Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,895 members, 7,973,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:20 AM

Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO (25706 Views)

Only In Naija! See New Function Of Keke Napep (photo) / Omo See This Beta Pix / Omo See Gobe.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO by uncleb(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2012
gulfer: Nothing new, the goat is part of the brides list and I am certain if they had shown the whole hall, you'll have seen yam tubers also with wrappers. So, no joke

@ Gulfer, thank you jare, jobless and ignorant people fume about everything

I don't know what is new /funny in this. if you dont know you ask,but pple will just display sheer arogance.

Its not a gift to the couple, rather part of bride items brought by the groom's family. Yoruba's do this and what the heck.

I remember while we we in Zaria, igbos come to church with goat for baby's dedication.

Jobless people should go and sleep jo.
Re: Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO by sholarb(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Photoshop in action! The rope the woman is holding is not even tied to the goat's neck, abi na d horn she tie am nii? All eyes would definitely be on the woman if indeed she was with a goat.
Re: Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO by Thok(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na so d goat go tie gele on top plate??
Re: Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO by albacete(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Richy.:

No be only 9ja ooo.in Australia today 7th of October, they tagged it as Animal day. u need to see how oyibo dress their dogs, cat even owl come church today. and the priest sprayed holy water on the animal,he finally prayed that God should continue to give them(ANIMAL)spirit to obey. grin

15 Laughments
Re: Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO by Oluwawapelumi(m): 4:17am On Mar 31, 2016
Probably part of engagement list.
Re: Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 31, 2019
I see you have something to talk about. Well, I have something to shout about. Infact something to sing about. But I'll just keep quiet and let you carry on. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Washing Yam With Morning Fresh: Picture Of The Day / The Tribulation Of Jonah, Chapter One Verses 1 - 24, Chapter Two Verses 1 - 20 / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.