Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

My Boss Loves Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Loves Me (1953 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Loves Me by zeros(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2008
am in love with my boss(female) who is older than me and she loves me equally and wants to marry me. but cant because she is worried of what people would say and cant stand another woman near me. what should i do?
Re: My Boss Loves Me by yimiton(f): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
This doesn't sound like love to me.
It sounds like an opportunist or met a desperado.

Go back and ask yourself if what you feel for her is really love.
If she wasn't richer or your boss, would you have loved her still? Take your time to examin yourself and your inner man and you just might see that you don't love her that most afterall.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by Maykelly(f): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
I can see you two are not in love - If truely you are, I recomend two of you to ask Temisa and Jimi in SUPER STORY. Good Luck!!! cool
Re: My Boss Loves Me by ifyalways(f): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2008
yimiton:

This doesn't sound like love to me.
It sounds like an opportunist or met a desperado.

Go back and ask yourself if what you feel for her is really love.
If she wasn't richer or your boss, would you have loved her still? Take your time to examin yourself and your inner man and you just might see that you don't love her that most afterall.
this and many more. undecided
Re: My Boss Loves Me by larekey(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2008
my guy why u dey yarn like this
if u want the woman go for it even if u have ulterior motive na ur business.
as for wat people will say, no matter wat happens they will talk so just do wat u have to do
cheers
Re: My Boss Loves Me by taopheek(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2008
SIMPLE, SEARCH UR SOUL, DIFFERENT BTW WOT U LIKE, WOT U NEED AND WOT U WANT AND TAKE DECISION
GOODLUCK
Re: My Boss Loves Me by roven(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2008
hey be careful
Re: My Boss Loves Me by tufe(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2008
if you guys really love each other, then what does other people's opinion got to do with it.

better do alot of introspection and check if its trully love, or just an oppurtunity.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by gbengeoou: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2008
You re ON YOUR OWN (O. Y . O)  THE END SHALL BE THE MEANS!!!
Re: My Boss Loves Me by sistajay(f): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2008
My brother all dis go end in tears remember sey dis woman na your boss and if you no please am well well she go sack you.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2008
eyah
Re: My Boss Loves Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2008
Love indeed. grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Loves Me by drealsmile(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2008
she is d boss why u r managing her down low. na wa
Re: My Boss Loves Me by esilove(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2008
THIS IS A MOVIE not love.

If u love her and she loves u why do you border about what people will say?

better search your mind before u enter into a very big mess.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by adec234: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2008
your boss love you sound like constraint maximanisation i meant to be want you wanna be , do what you wanna do and achieve want you wanna achieve , if truly she love and you felt nervous about her age , remember age is a number and nothing do with love , and again have you ever heared about islamic prophet (prophet Muhammed) (s.aw) she got married with her boss khadijat who is 15 years older than him and same as osama bin ladin son married a britain woman older than him for 23 years , lol go ahead
Re: My Boss Loves Me by opuro(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2008
my guy,
go for gold her o jare
who say it is no love?
if it is not love now, with her money it will be latter
Re: My Boss Loves Me by IronButt(f): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2008
just tell her to ingnore what the others would say
Re: My Boss Loves Me by tlops(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2008
she is ur boss, i suppose u work UNDER her, its good.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by playmate(f): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2008
take ur tym 2 no if she really is d one 4 u or nt,if she cnt stand seein anoda woman wit u she must b d possessive type,dnt rush in2 wat u may l8r regret.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2008
Your boss doesn't love you.

You don't love your boss.

It's that simple.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by pearldrops(f): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2008
l want to know the headline. have you bleeped her yet?
Re: My Boss Loves Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2008
I don't think you love her because if you did you wouldn't be here questioning.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by Faitymine(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2008
You be OLOJUKOKORO shocked shocked shocked!
A gold digger, look for your type and commot eye from your BOSS
. grin
Re: My Boss Loves Me by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
ol boy congrats,
u don make am.na automatic promotion be dat.
go for it abeg
Re: My Boss Loves Me by saintchi: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2008
guy have a re think, thats not love oooo. ask God to show you your better half
Re: My Boss Loves Me by opokonwa(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2008
Both you and your boss are in a 'lust world'

I'm afraid it's damn too addictive to pull out from.

You're simply a glorified sex-slave for your boss and ironically you think that you have landed a jackpot embarassed

Your boss uses you to satisfy her sexual depravation. You are the manipulated . . . spoiling your future on the altar of sexual fantasy.

I wonder when grown men can learn to be 'Grown' undecided
Re: My Boss Loves Me by zeros(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2008
pearldrops (f)9ja
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l want to know the headline. have you bleeped her yet?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pearl this may sound strange to u but the truth is that we are yet to "f*@$k, save for kisses and stolen kisses. odd i think it may sound but thats is the truth. we have even gone a little further by me visiting her family @ the villa for two whole days although i was introduced as a friend and co-worker. none has said anything but i know the all have their different opinoin by now and are waiting for us to drop the bomb. Have started thinking of quiting the job
Re: My Boss Loves Me by idonland(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2008
My guy if youthink its true love, go for it. Do not let others stop you from being happy with the one you love. I dated a woman older than me for 3 years and at the end of it i let the pressure get to me, i let them make me break it off, till this day i regret it but its too late now as i broke her heart and she will barely talk to me.

Don't make the same mistake that i made, follow your heart and not other peoples heads.
Re: My Boss Loves Me by chiola2007: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2008
Guys, what is wrong with this picture? Melinda Gates was Bill Gates Administrative Assistant at Microsoft before they got married. So, what does love have to do with marriage, ?
Re: My Boss Loves Me by sereques(m): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2008
You love someone, she loves you back why the Bleep to do you care about what people think or say?
Re: My Boss Loves Me by pearldrops(f): 3:40am On Jan 24, 2008
@ zero,
if your boss happen to be older than you and you love her with all sincerity may be you should read love has nothing to do with age and who says older people can not fall inlove with younger people? there is no law like that unless of course you are optimistic, look at the case of SOUL E he is married to some one much older than him and he goes public with her, r kelly said age is just a number.
Unless of course if u dont love her but if you do love her do what you have to do you alone live your life no one will.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Friend Wants To Marry A Mobile Police Woman / Why Dont You Want To Get Married Or What Are Makes You Apprehensive About It? / What Attracts A Man To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.