Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,447 members, 7,978,424 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

Behold The Truth "My Christian Brothers In-humanity" Conceal For Centuries. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Behold The Truth "My Christian Brothers In-humanity" Conceal For Centuries. (614 Views)

Renouncing My Christian Faith / 7 Reasons Why Christian Brothers & Sisters Should Remain Virgins Until Marriage / Christian Brothers & Sisters!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Truth "My Christian Brothers In-humanity" Conceal For Centuries. by faragai24: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2012
BEHOLD THE TRUTH "MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS IN-HUMANITY" CONCEAL FOR CENTURIES.

MUHAMMED (pbuh): Is a true prophet of God according to the Bible:
As Jesus (pbuh) was mentioned severally in the holy Quran so also MUHAMMED (PBUH) MENTIONED BY NAME IN THE BIBLE: JOHN 4.2.

(b) MUHAMMED described in the holy bible as follows: "his mouth is most sweet: yea, he is (Muhummed-im) altogether lovely, this is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. SONG OF SOLOMON 5:16.
From the original Hebrew manuscript the word "MUHAMMEDIM", is translated as "altogether lovely' which is actually the word MUHAMMED with "im" added. "IM" is the plural of respect in the Hebrew language. MUHAMMED A "COMFORTER" LIKE JESUS, PEACE BE UPON THEM.

(c) The holy bible revealed that another Comforter is coming after JESUS thus:
"And I will pray the father, and he shall give you ANOTHER Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. JOHN 14:16. JESUS (pbuh) was the first Comforter, and ANOTHER would have to be one like him, of the same kind as Jesus, a man and not a Ghost, Here the bible refer to MUHAMMED(pbuh).
Re: Behold The Truth "My Christian Brothers In-humanity" Conceal For Centuries. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2012
Poo
Re: Behold The Truth "My Christian Brothers In-humanity" Conceal For Centuries. by xtrafly(m): 11:42am On Oct 06, 2012
Lmao... Pls move to the jokes section
Re: Behold The Truth "My Christian Brothers In-humanity" Conceal For Centuries. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2012
@poster did u smoke camel shit?
Re: Behold The Truth "My Christian Brothers In-humanity" Conceal For Centuries. by Thekeeper(m): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2012
Ur father anus. . .na who b mohamed sèf. . .never heard about him

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Hear From Your Preacher Today? Condemnation Or Goodnews? / God destroyed the statue Statue Of Jesus / EFCC Docks Pastor In Benin Over Visa Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.