Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

You Could Be The One To Save Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Could Be The One To Save Nigeria (472 Views)

SAVE NIGERIA / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori / Who Will Save 'nigeria' From The Boko Haram's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Could Be The One To Save Nigeria by Slizbeat(m): 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
It seems We Nigerians have not yet understand that our country is suffering from bad amalgamation and short colonial period. As an example, i will explain. A patient with HIV/AIDS is surely going to die buh realising the +ve status in time would make one concious and last a longer while, say 10years from early check up at maximum, buh such a person can only be healed through prayers and the sickness eliminated totally since the virus doesnt have a cure buh has a sustaining drugs. Now take 9ja 4 example being infested with AIDS, We knew it long enough 6years after independence(during the civil war) buh some individuals failed to listen and thus argued it that it is not HIV +VE buh -VE and hence we continued to live with the virus. We(A few section though) had nurtured that belief and diagnosis and has been giving her drugs since 70'(we used 3yrz to argue on it, thats 67'-70') till date and yet they are still being neglected and criticized. Now the fact is that 9ja will surely break up one day, EXCEPT if and only if we decide to resort to God through prayers that he should eliminate the virus so that it wouldnt bring Nigeria to an end. I would have loved it if the federal government would recommended a general prayer day for the entire nation buh due to the fact that we dont share the same religious views as some are Christians, some Muslims, some Atheist. Buh all the same, we should all bury the past and walk in the light of the future. There is no such thing as "Unite and fight a Common enemy" being a tribe or the other, NO. The common enemy we have here is "DISUNITY" which gave birth to so many Vices with Corruption and bad leadership Elongation[CABLE] as the first son. If we can defeat "DISUNITY", then the children of it would bow and hide their faces in shame. As they say, two heads are better than one, So in otherwords, Two united tribes(or more) are better than a disunited country.
Feel free to quote me wrong if you have to or feel free to add yours. If we could start from Nairaland here, i believe we will conquer in no time. Create unity groups or join the present day NAGG(National Advocate for Good Governance), it could begin with you.

(1) (Reply)

Nail Technician Needed / The Beast File: Google ('hungry Beast', Abc Tv) / Dubstep Hipster Cat (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.