Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Army And A Banking Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Army And A Banking Job (1296 Views)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / I Want To Quit My Banking Job / Two Offers: A Banking Job And An Engineering Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army And A Banking Job by shostar: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
Pls, House members I need ur advice urgently Nigerian Army Direct short service course and a banking career which one should i follow?
Re: Nigerian Army And A Banking Job by peterbam(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
i prefer the nigerian army to banking jobs for certain reasons.
career,power/respect,retirement benefits,new salary scale in the army puts a 2nd lieutenant equal and in some cases like (UBA and 1st Bank) more than a bankers salary.
i will like to join the airforce please when the recruitment has started let the house notify us.
Re: Nigerian Army And A Banking Job by mosho4real(m): 6:48pm On Jan 22, 2008
pls go for banking job but it depends on the bank you are going.
Re: Nigerian Army And A Banking Job by fatherab1: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2008
If u have a bank job on ur hand now, why nt focus on it yet if at all it's paying well? Bt in absence of that, u can then apply for military. Have at d back of ur mind that both of them are HECTIC! undecided
Re: Nigerian Army And A Banking Job by karinkapo: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2008
I think you are working in bank already why do you want to consider the option of going to militray school, abegi shine your eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Sack Workers. / Tsunami Hits Bankphb Again / Great Job Choices For Women For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.