Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:34 PM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (100724 Views)

Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? / Are Nigerian Pastors Not Scared Of The Wrath Of God / Are Pastors Not Soppose To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by chinkelly(m): 11:59am On Oct 07, 2012
(
Tenderly1: the bible says it is easier for a carmel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God
abeg tell am. these are some people blinded by unfounded faith. Okay fine, God blessed him with wealth and he opened schools and acquired aircrafts that only the rich can afford, mostly our thieving politicians. In those days we used to have missionary schools, schools am sure some of these men of God attended. How many silver and gold did Jesus dicsiples acquire. fools!!!>:

1 Like

Re: . by chinkelly(m): 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
Illuminati is all about glorifying oneself and acquiring wealth. They call themselves the enlightened ones. With the way some of our pastors are preaching wealth acquisition I won't be surprised if they are really members. look at the top 10 on the list, some those pastor preach only about 'breakthrough', 'making it' 'hammer' etc.Its a shame! They shud encourage people to make heaven and not encourage them to steal money from where they work and give huge tithes to the church(what happened to Akingbola of Intercontinental bank). As if that is a guarrantee to make heaven. Illuminati is all about money and self glory!

1 Like

Re: . by free123: 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Believe it or not, illuminati exists and they are everywhere - sports, place of worship, education, movie industries, music industries, politics etc

2 Likes

Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Tenderly that's because it's easier for them to forget their God and focus on their wealth. It's like you dnt have plans of being rich abi? Don't go and pray poverty on urself oo. Lets go back to the Bible..Abraham, Joseph, Jacob nko? Wat about Job and David? Weren2 they all rich men n didnt God call one his Friend n d other a man after his heart? If u're quoting the scriptures dnt ever forget to study the story that came before that statement was made..if i remember correctly Jesus was talkin to a rich man that was forming righteous so Jesus put him in his place telling him to leave his comfort zone n follow him. Lets nry not to misinterprete the scriptures plzz o.
Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
When pple make arguments using Jesus u make me laff. Tell me did his disciples ever lack anything? If God calls u for a purpose he will provide the menas for you. When a person opens a schl n provides good teachers how do u expect them to pay those teachers n provide the necessary facilities needed for ur learning? No be school fees? Lets not be near sighted n naive abeg. And u calling pple fools u are entitled to ur opinion as we all are no need for name calling abeg.

1 Like

Re: . by ghettodreamz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that you may not be judged

Matthew 7:22-23

22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm.

Just incase u think touching is just physical contact it also includes bad mouthing.
If they've lost their way n gone astray its still not ur job to insult them n spread rumours. Remember David n Saul? Also remember what hapnd to the man that claimed to kill Saul? Even when David had the chance to kill Saul did he? Plz lets learn to follow examples.

1 Like

Re: . by hubreality(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
100% false and misleading information.
Re: . by plappville(f): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
I have seen list if names, including star footballers artist etc.. It says there are two powerful men of God from Nigeria, names were not mentioned though. But i became agitated, i will search for this web and post the link. The Op has over reacted but we are not ignorant that some MOG are members. Wolf in sheep clothing!!! Be wise and watch them.
Re: . by plappville(f): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
free123: Believe it or not, illuminati exists and they are everywhere - sports, place of worship, education, movie industries, music industries, politics etc
True talk but the OP list is misleading. Among the listed, there are some trace of truth though.
Re: . by plappville(f): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
chinkelly: Illuminati is all about glorifying oneself and acquiring wealth. They call themselves the enlightened ones. With the way some of our pastors are preaching wealth acquisition I won't be surprised if they are really members. look at the top 10 on the list, some those pastor preach only about 'breakthrough', 'making it' 'hammer' etc.Its a shame! They shud encourage people to make heaven and not encourage them to steal money from where they work and give huge tithes to the church(what happened to Akingbola of Intercontinental bank). As if that is a guarrantee to make heaven. Illuminati is all about money and self glory!

A Nigeria Pastor in a local church in Spain will call out his tithers out for blessing prayers, while those unable to pay will sit back and feel they will not be blessed because they have not to tithe. Is this Jesus Doctrine on the Kingdom of God?? Evil doers using God to benefit.
Re: . by Tenderly1(f): 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: Tenderly that's because it's easier for them to forget their God and focus on their wealth. It's like you dnt have plans of being rich abi? Don't go and pray poverty on urself oo. Lets go back to the Bible..Abraham, Joseph, Jacob nko? Wat about Job and David? Weren2 they all rich men n didnt God call one his Friend n d other a man after his heart? If u're quoting the scriptures dnt ever forget to study the story that came before that statement was made..if i remember correctly Jesus was talkin to a rich man that was forming righteous so Jesus put him in his place telling him to leave his comfort zone n follow him. Lets nry not to misinterprete the scriptures plzz o.
do you know if am already made.was abraham job and the rest selfish?they gave what they had to the poor and served God with their heart rite? i dnt want to judge anybody but what do you think about a man of God who owns 4 private jets to himself and a private uni that his members cannot attend?a man who preaches about prosperity,breakthrough and so on.we are supposed to be christ like. I just want us to be our brother's keeper.
Re: . by Tenderly1(f): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: Tenderly that's because it's easier for them to forget their God and focus on their wealth. It's like you dnt have plans of being rich abi? Don't go and pray poverty on urself oo. Lets go back to the Bible..Abraham, Joseph, Jacob nko? Wat about Job and David? Weren2 they all rich men n didnt God call one his Friend n d other a man after his heart? If u're quoting the scriptures dnt ever forget to study the story that came before that statement was made..if i remember correctly Jesus was talkin to a rich man that was forming righteous so Jesus put him in his place telling him to leave his comfort zone n follow him. Lets nry not to misinterprete the scriptures plzz o.
Re: . by Tenderly1(f): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
plappville:

A Nigeria Pastor in a local church in Spain will call out his tithers out for blessing prayers, while those unable to pay will sit back and feel they will not be blessed because they have not to tithe. Is this Jesus Doctrine on the Kingdom of God?? Evil doers using God to benefit.
thatz wat they do and itz bad
Re: . by sammy329(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2012
Let begin to look at the behaviour, life styles and character of these pastors. Because Jesus said BY THEIR FRUIT U SHALL KNOW THEM

2 Likes

Re: . by NatureBoi1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Hahahahahahaahaha Very soon they will say Abraham, David and Solomon are the founding fathers of illumatti....God save u u didn't mention Daddy E A Adeboye.. Our God is the creator.JEHOVAH can create and kill BEWARE!!
Re: . by jcross19: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
femmical: I pray dis doesnt go out of here,because if it does... With bishop david oyedepo involved in it... The person who posted it ll not ns be alive to tell the story of his/her life, so the person should be more be careful
op post is baseless but still oyedepo is he God, even God some people accuse God and still they are still walking on the faces of the earth huh who is oyedepo ,even Jesus Christ was accused the same . if you can tell me that the accuser of this will die if Oyedepo get to know it means the accusation is true then
Re: . by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2013
sammy329: PLS NOTE ONLY GOD IS 100% SURE. LIST OF ILLUMINATI PASTORS REVEALED!!!

1.Tb joshua
2.Benny hinn
3.pastor Awour
4. Billy Graham
5.Joyce meyer
6. Bishop David Oyedepo
7. Chris Oyakhilome
8. Archbishop Desmond Mpilo Tutu (african prince of illuminati.
9. Matthew Ashimolowo
you forgot to mention pastor e.a adeboye better known as daddy G.O or daddy G.O.D grin
sammy329: PLS NOTE ONLY GOD IS 100% SURE. LIST OF ILLUMINATI PASTORS REVEALED!!!

1.Tb joshua
2.Benny hinn
3.pastor Awour
4. Billy Graham
5.Joyce meyer
6. Bishop David Oyedepo
7. Chris Oyakhilome
8. Archbishop Desmond Mpilo Tutu (african prince of illuminati.
9. Matthew Ashimolowo
you forgot to mention pastor e.a adeboye better known as daddy G.O or daddy G.O.D
Re: . by deebrain(m): 12:44am On Feb 03, 2013
sammy329: Pls note something only GOD is 100% sure of everything.

U better shut up yr mouth there. Dont push things to God now. What u started was totally anti-god and against yr faith (that is if u even have)..angry
Re: . by Ifetex(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2013
I had that his chech member gave him 700 cars as offering, via linda ikej's blog

coution! am nt amibo oh
Re: . by deebrain(m): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2013
sammy329: Let begin to look at the behaviour, life styles and character of these pastors. Because Jesus said BY THEIR FRUIT U SHALL KNOW THEM

Another reason why u need to shut up. Are the fruits u are refering to the ones "they said" to u, or the ones that u read from journalists and newspapers? Even if the attitudes of some of the pastors have issues, always ask a question to yrself-WHAT IF I AM WRONG? Religious and "righteous" people in the time of Jesus had issues with what He did. Some of u folks on nairaland just freely raise issues very badly. Pathetic fellow.
Re: . by stupor(m): 2:02am On Feb 03, 2013
Re: . by Pink1: 5:53am On Feb 03, 2013
Tenderly1: the bible says it is easier for a carmel to pass thru the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God

I'm rich and I'm sure going to heaven tongue

1 Like

Re: . by joeakin101: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2013
no mind the idiot jare !!!!no be even google tins : the poster is an idiot .....mr poster u better find sometin else to on here ..nairaland is meant for matured posting that will benefit all users ..not ur kind of **SHIT*** POST
Re: . by Emmyth(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2013
sammy329: Let begin to look at the behaviour, life styles and character of these pastors. Because Jesus said BY THEIR FRUIT U SHALL KNOW THEM
ah agree u wif u jawe.....
Re: . by ibizgirl(f): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ifetex: I had that his chech member gave him 700 cars as offering, via linda ikej's blog

coution! am nt jamibo oh

You also did not read that the cars were sold to members of the congregation at ridiculously low rates
Re: . by khukhi(f): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
acidosis™:
since when did google became your god?

gringringrin Since he believes in conspiracy theories.
Re: . by khukhi(f): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
Iolo: List of GAY people on Nairaland. Not 100% sure But Pls Google to confirm.

1. Sammy329
2. Sammy 329
3. Sammy329
4. Sammy329
5. Sammy329

Lesson: Don't make up stuff cause you feel like.

gringringrin
Re: . by khukhi(f): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
alexleo: List of nairalanders heading to hell. Am not 100 percent sure but you can google.

Sammy329

Pls google it to confirm.

gringrin LFMAO!
Re: . by khukhi(f): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
alexleo: List of nairalanders heading to hell. Am not 100 percent sure but you can google.

Sammy329

Pls google it to confirm.

gringrin LFMAO!
Love this thread!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.