Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,700 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? (2654 Views)

How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online / Non-Ghanaian Retailers Ordered To Leave Ghana Markets In 30 Days / How To Get €200 Euros In Your Adsense Account Within 30 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Wazoblog(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2012
What online business would you venture into and why?

Kindly share your own candid opinion so other aspiring
internet marketers can also learn.

I shall share my own thoughts too. But first Gurus in the house
Let's share ideas.

Rgards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by brotherlyn(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Making $500 (@ N162 = N81,000) a month is a possibility.

But here we need to define what exactly we mean - is it sales of $500 or profit
of $500?

If it sales, it is very easy, but profit, except you are selling digital products.

To make $500, i sincerely think one needs to follow the steps below:

1. Identify the Niche that is profitable and trendy - This means there has to
be readily available buyers.

2. Set up a squeeze page or a blog like www.OptimizedWellBeing.com and educate
your audience

3. Put up an Opt-in form to capture details of your prospects so that you can
follow up on and sell to them useful and valuable products & services

4. Have regard for everyone that is on your list by not insulting their emails

With these and a number of other factors such as the blessing and mercy of God, you
are bound to be fruitful with your online business.

Making $500 or more is a possiblity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by bloglover(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
mmmmmmmmmh....just passing by and got hooked.
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by infiniteei909: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
well i will say that making money online is about commitment and consistency depends on the area you concentrate on, i have tried few programs and i got ripped in the process but its all part of it i never gave up. so far one program i know about that really works is called LR SERIAL COMPOUNDING.
This is how $6 can change your life forever. Don’t ever ask why I am letting it out for free, its simply because I did not pay a dime to get it. Please give it out for free if it ever worked for you, “REMEMBER $6 DOLLARS CAN NEVER MAKE YOU POOR WHEN YOU LOOSE IT BUT CAN MAKE YOU RICH WHEN YOU SPEND IT IN THE RIGHT WAY ”

Please this is an “OPRAH WINFREY” FREE IDEA OF MAKING MONEY HENCE ITS ACTUALLY LEGAL. Please do not manipulate anything, do as you are directed.
GUDLUCK AND READ ON!!!!!

(STEP 1) Sending funds through liberty reserve money “it is an undeniable law of the universe that we first give in order to receive’’. Now all you have to do is send $3.00 by way of liberty reserve to each of the two (2) liberty reserve account listed below
1. U4601327
2. U8090204
(step 2)Use the account tab (transfer) on liberty reserve to send $3.00 to each of the numbers on the list. Then remove the top one (#1) and place your liberty reserve account in the #2 spot on the list of account numbers 1-2 please be careful here because this is where the magic lies. Remember your number becomes #2 and #2 becomes #1 (remove current #1 and replace it with #2 then replace your own in #2 ) ***make sure the subject of the MEMO is ***PUT ME IN YOUR EMAIL LIST*** (this keeps the program 100% legal … so please don`t forget)
Remember, all of this is ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are creating a service business …CALLED “LR SERIAL COMPOUNDING”
(STEP 3) Adding your liberty reserve account Number: After you have sent. $3.00 payment to each of the liberty reserve account: it`s your turn to add your liberty reserve account number to the list.
Take the number #1 liberty reserve account numbers up one by one (2 becomes 1 & 2 ) then put YOUR liberty reserve number as #1 on the list (THIS MEANS #1 WILL BE DELETED AND REPLACED BY #2 WHEREAS YOURS WILL BE #2, I HOPE ITS CRYSTAL CLEAR. ** MAKE SURE THE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT IS CORRECT AS IT APPEARS IN YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.
(STEP 4) –THIS IS WHERE YOU DETERMINE HOW MUCH YOU CAN MAKE TO YOURSELF Copy this Message to 100 Newsgroups, message boards, etc……….. Or you can start sending this letter to as many e-mails you encounter.
The Pure Joy of Receiving LIBERTY RESERVE Money! You are now ready to post your copy of this message, to at least 100 newsgroups, message boards etc (I think there close to 25,000 groups). All you need is just 80 to 100, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make – well as everyone else on the list! HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS & MESSAGE BOARDS.
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply “copy” and “paste”. i.e. copy the entire letter into your computer`s temporary memory.
Use www.google.com or www.bing.com and try searching for various newsgroups on-line forums, message boards, bulletin boards, chat sites, discussions, discussion groups, and online communities etc
In the first 2 weeks I started this idea, I made $3,300 its unbelievable but its Legal! Why, because this Idea was initiated by Oprah that is why its absolutely free.
Contact me if you have any problem
thorsenthomas45@yahoo.com
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by bendazum: 5:27am On Oct 12, 2012
FOREX TRADING.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by visionworld(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Wazoblog: What online business would you venture into and why?

Kindly share your own candid opinion so other aspiring
internet marketers can also learn.

I shall share my own thoughts too. But first Gurus in the house
Let's share ideas.

Rgards

At first, you need to be careful because there are tons of empty promises and unrealistic expectation everywhere.
However that is not to say that there are no genuine opportunities. I am just happy that what I am sharing with you is
genuine and real. Besides, it is very rewarding and risk free with small capital required. I have taken my time
to do a thorough explanation on my blog. Read between the lines to see if it is for you @
www.financialwealthbuilder..com
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by atmm: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2012
i personally make at-least $1000 monthly @ 1hour dialy work on the internet, if you doubt, beep me to meet me physically here in lagos -nigeria i will show you all my withdrawl proofs, daniel valentine is my name, send me ur e-mail address i will e-mail { inbox } you the full information. 08067397031 07080832203 08186020388. daniel val

the internet is surely d best, easiest, less-stressful and fastest way to wealth.
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Wazoblog(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2013
more contributions
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by naijacutee(f): 1:30pm On May 27, 2013
All lies. Haven't seen anything credible yet.
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by AmeLonRo(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2013
I WILL TRADE FOREX.
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by julius99(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2013
I work online as an Email Processor and get paid $25 per each email I process.
Just by copying and posting of ads in classifieds sites like craigslist, you get paid $25 for each email you process
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Wazoblog(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
forget those email processing scams! they don't work. the real deal behind them is information marketing which they should have bluntly painted it to be.
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by 2sexyus: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2013
naijacutee: All lies. Haven't seen anything credible yet.

I laugh when people talk like this. My honorable MOD, making money online is REAL.

It's just that Nigerians often turn white to black and they end up messing things for themselves.

I once did $500 within 7days around October last year and this year, I replicated the same thing when I wanted to go and collect my result but it was $300.

In March and while at NYSC, I registered a domain with the help of Neksummi(a nairalander and a friend) and got interest from a forex company to buy the same domain name for £3000 and what happened? They backed out after some days because I am a Nigerian. I can confidently tell you that there were 2 serious buyers and major world top forex companies... The 2 companies withdrew at the last stage.

Initially, I didn't understand why but after careful thought, I realised that my origin had been the bane of that experience.

I had another with IBM and same thing happened. It was then I realised and further confirmed why I had experienced failure with the forex companies.

If the forex deal had clicked, that would have been £3000 in less than 30 days!- about 14 days precisely

Also note that your success does not depend on any guru, but you.

This is not to say that we do not have a lot of fakers. Of course we do and they are part of the problem why many folks don't make money online here in Nigeria. Good luck!
2sexy.
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2014
naijacutee:
All lies. Haven't seen anything credible yet.

Your head dey there
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Well, making money online is very very real as me myself am a living witness. Bur trust me, out of 1million. Money making programs out dere, only like 3-5% are real. A friend of mine made more dan $4000 just last month bur wenevi c dat guy, I dey always pity am cos eno dey sleep @ol, e can work 4 18hours outa 24hrs in a daym making money online is very REAL bur it requires seriousness,hardwork n prayer. If u are a type dat wants 2mk 1million naira in 1week, u r wasting ur time as dis real programms will frustrate u bur wen u r patient and hardworking, u will lata laugh in wealth. I can recommend few programs bur if u start and 4d 1st 3weeks udont make enof due to unseriousness, don't blame me o. U must b ready 2work like my friend does(I.e min of 15hours/day)..
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by dunmorris(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tripodmode:
Well, making money online is very very real as me myself am a living witness. Bur trust me, out of 1million. Money making programs out dere, only like 3-5% are real. A friend of mine made more dan $4000 just last month bur wenevi c dat guy, I dey always pity am cos eno dey sleep @ol, e can work 4 18hours outa 24hrs in a daym making money online is very REAL bur it requires seriousness,hardwork n prayer. If u are a type dat wants 2mk 1million naira in 1week, u r wasting ur time as dis real programms will frustrate u bur wen u r patient and hardworking, u will lata laugh in wealth. I can recommend few programs bur if u start and 4d 1st 3weeks udont make enof due to unseriousness, don't blame me o. U must b ready 2work like my friend does(I.e min of 15hours/day)..
pls tell me the program.
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by kentochi(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mennnn that ur guy over try ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2014
dunmorris:
pls tell me the program.

Bubblews
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by dunmorris(m): 5:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Tripodmode:

Bubblews

Do u have paypal ?
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
atmm:
i personally make at-least $1000 monthly @ 1hour dialy work on the internet, if you doubt, beep me to meet me physically here in lagos -nigeria i will show you all my withdrawl proofs, daniel valentine is my name, send me ur e-mail address i will e-mail { inbox } you the full information. 08067397031 07080832203 08186020388. daniel val

the internet is surely d best, easiest, less-stressful and fastest way to wealth.
please send me details chipaul12@yahoo.com
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by olusolajoel(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
dbestguy:
please send me details chipaul12@yahoo.com

send to afojoel@gmail.com
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
dunmorris:

Do u have paypal ?

4now, I don't have. U can contact legalwealth for funds. Thnks

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by Amazingg: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=Tripodmode post=28277079]Well, making money online is very very real as me myself am a living witness. Bur trust me, out of 1million. Money making programs out dere, only like 3-5% are real. A friend of mine made more dan $4000 just last month bur wenevi c dat guy, I dey always pity am cos eno dey sleep @ol, e can work 4 18hours outa 24hrs in a daym making money online is very REAL bur it requires seriousness,hardwork n prayer. If u are a type dat wants 2mk 1million naira in 1week, u r wastin

what are the programs?
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by yeni09: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
everybody are after making money online. people say all sort of things that you can make $20-$30 a day, its not as easy as they say it. with www.sfimg.com/15107934 you can make money by completing some task, maketing tripleclick product on your twitter, facebook, whatapps etc. you can also buy goods at a cheaper rate. follow the link to get more info. wink
Re: What Would You Do To Make $500 Within 30 Days On The Internet? by koleade: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
atmm:

please send me info about this,my email is hakeem4success@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Quick Tip For Sales (money & Freedom) / Ladygeneral Is A Scam On Importation / Six Habits That Can Make You Remain Poor For The Rest Of Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.