Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,172 members, 7,939,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? (17401 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Short Girls at a Disadvantage too.

Modeling industry does not like short women

Most guys like Tall Women who have proportion.

Short People are at the Bottom of Society.

Right above Darkskin Women and Pedoophiles.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
If you short fat and Black Just Kill Yaself...

Go in the kitchen right now, grab a knife and slit ya Throat.

Tall People > Short People.

I am a Heightist, Who cares about short people.

Pygmoid lookiin peoples Yuck
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: My sweetheart is 6ft 4inches. I detest men below 6ft! Not only must he be tall but well built with biceps and broad shoulders.

I love +1000000000000 times grin gotta say i love my men tall AND sexy with abs and all the works. Nothing looks better than a tall, fine, chocolate, muscular man with his shirt offffff
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
webdezzi:

all these requirements, hope you have an equivalent sha? i mean back and front, cos everyone must bring something to the table
this is what im talking abt RFLMMMMAAAAAAAAAOOOO.. everyone must bring something to the table.. u can't be flat in all areas with height? na height i wan chop ni?? i prefer them medium sha 5.4- 5.8.. atleast i expect to see some flesh in the appropriate areas grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ayam tall like mr. Golaith tongue
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella: Short chicks want tall guys, tall chicks want tall guys. Short guys, I hope you know that you're at a disadvantage. Na now una go take start dat beans choppin or however you wan do am make you tall.
ask teju babyface, MI, aki & pawpaw.. infact dem plenty
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
candieangel12:

I love +1000000000000 times grin gotta say i love my men tall AND sexy with abs and all the works. Nothing looks better than a tall, fine, chocolate, muscular man with his shirt offffff
of course, the height complements the build...we're talking 6 packs and all. What's the point having a tall guy whose body is like panla? grin grin
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
TingTingz is always creeping around the Romance and Sexxuality section yet the guy is suppose to be a Virgin Muslim waiting for Marriage.

You use this forum for self satisfying services brahh. Lets keep it real.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Leobreezy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
ItsModella: 6 ft 2"- 6 ft 6"...my ideal range.
Na fulani man u go marry then.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
Creepy looking Arabized fool...Ill smack that Mole off ya forehead fam, Get away from me, stop following me.

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by bernfame(f): 11:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
I like them tall...between 5'11 and 6ft
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by buklan: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
Does it matter how tall she is ?
Dude cool, dat isn't d question
joeydozzy:

and how tall are you? undecided
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by frainc(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
let us connect you: check my signature
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Alonga: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
All dis Nl na fight be dis or play,abeg me na no call because l no go separate u,
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by boron10(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2012
candieangel12:

Keep fantasizing
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Chigorkizz(m): 1:23am On Oct 08, 2012
Tall chics are lazy 2 b call a wife.dey're slugish and always slow.
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by JANK23H(m): 2:07am On Oct 08, 2012
pheyikemi: . 5ft4inches nd i prefer tall guys

Ikeregbe like you,and you dey find tall man.Mtscheeeew!
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Ukamakam: 2:07am On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=mumumugu]

actualy ure right, i gues i hav bin unfair to u 2dy. I waz realy takin my frustratin on u. 2dy haznt bin favorable for me
:
d op askd a question. Every one,includin u had d rite to share her opinion. U gave ur candid advice .i had no right to judge u.

I here by render my unreservd apology for reactin in a childish manner. I am whole heartdly sory for my negative coment.

I wish u d best in ur relationshp. Once more acept my apology.find a space in ur heart to 4gve[/quote

ok
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by DoctorMcgruff: 2:44am On Oct 08, 2012
i am 5"7 and my wife is taller at 5"10....if height becomes the prerequisite to being with someone....well goodluck
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Emmyb1: 2:50am On Oct 08, 2012
saintvc: Girls, what is ur ideal height for a man? What height range below or above which puts u of in a man
....hahahahahah....men no 9ja babe wan settle 4 less..but as d sayin goes.aim 4 d moon so even if u miss u fall among stars
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by COOLDUN: 2:52am On Oct 08, 2012
ItsModella: 6 ft 2"- 6 ft 6"...my ideal range.

Your choice is very good, but mind you that not all what we want that we get. If you are a lady I would advise you to check your age while waiting for Michael Jordans and basket ballers because women have an expiring date. Many single girls today foolishly missed their soul mates because of this your choice of height in men. In the world today 6ft men are rated as the men in the giant zone. I only gave you advice ooo.many were looking for pilots as their ideal choice profession men, but later began to look for an Okada riders at their final minutes. Only advice please.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by COOLDUN: 3:07am On Oct 08, 2012
mumumugu:
:
actualy mis, am nt very tall,i am 5ft 8 inch.

To me, 5ft 4 inch is terible for me, U arent even taller dan a car

u beta do 40 days prayer and fastin b4 a man luk ur way

My man, true love does not look at the things you guys are killing yourselves here. If she meets her own man, to be frank she will forget all these height of a thing. You are not the one to decide her future for her. She only told you what she needs in man, and it is left for her and her God, secondly she made you to understand that she is not looking for a man online. Why are you worrying yourself my dear?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 08, 2012
taller than me.
i am 165 cm. tongue
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 08, 2012
~Royal~:
Short People are at the Bottom of Society.

[size=18pt]Right above Darkskin Women[/size] and Pedoophiles.

shocked shocked

royal...please follow the following instructions:
~Royal~:
Go in the kitchen right now, grab a knife and slit ya Throat.

angry angry
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by ektbear: 4:18am On Oct 08, 2012
COOLDUN:
Your choice is very good, but mind you that not all what we want that we get. If you are a lady I would advise you to check your age while waiting for Michael Jordans and basket ballers because women have an expiring date. Many single girls today foolishly missed their soul mates because of this your choice of height in men. In the world today 6ft men are rated as the men in the giant zone. I only gave you advice ooo.m[b]any were looking for pilots as their ideal choice profession men, but later began to look for an Okada riders at their final minutes.[/b] Only advice please.

Lwkmd grin cheesy

anyway, regarding post, I'm not that tall...only 6'1. But so far it hasn't been disadvantageous, since most women I end up meeting are 5'10-5'11 or below and either:

a) don't want someone 6'5+
b) like me enough to balance things out

Anyway it is all good...plenty of fish in the sea no matter your height

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by tintingz(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2012
~Royal~:
TingTingz is always creeping around the Romance and Sexxuality section yet the guy is suppose to be a Virgin Muslim waiting for Marriage.
You use this forum for self satisfying services brahh. Lets keep it real.
eeesh you this royalmumu. . .did they send you to me tongue . . .i visit every forum i want to. . .do i look like an imam or an alfa to you? Am just a muslim believer so what's your probs?
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by dayokanu(m): 5:39am On Oct 08, 2012
Why are you all sooo short?
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2012
buklan: Does it matter how tall she is ?
Dude cool, dat isn't d question

undecided
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by Olisa4all: 5:52am On Oct 08, 2012
I'm 6ft6,my parents r both 5ft10....
¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡ )../¯
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by EzePromoe: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2012
*Walks into thread*
*Peeps*
*Spat on posters*
*And walks away*
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by candieangel12(f): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2012
boron10:
Keep fantasizing

Nope I aint fantasizing cus my soon to be bf is 6'2, sexy as hell with muscles n a 6pack, very athletic cus he plays basketball n boxes n is igbo. Lol chineke gave me wat I desired smiley
Re: Ladies: Your Ideal Height For A Man? by pheyikemi: 6:26am On Oct 08, 2012
JANK23H:

Ikeregbe like you,and you dey find tall man.Mtscheeeew!
. Gbeborun do i knw u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos) / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.