Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:26 AM

NYSC Batch A 2013 House - NYSC (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (347383 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / A Thread For Batch A 2013 Corpers Posted To ONDO State / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2013
Nikky_fuja:

Wassup dear,oh ok,safe Journey,am leaving tue morning but would have 2pay 2moro!takia and be good!*hugs*
WOKAY
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by annywine: 6:14am On Mar 04, 2013
helo evry1, dis is my 1st time in dis forum, i was posted 2 lag i dnt knw if any body in dis forum is also posted 2 lag..
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by fratochi: 6:16am On Mar 04, 2013
fataiiyo: Team Niger, am already @ d camp and is making senses already...join me soon
. @ faiaiyo, how is the niger camp, are there shops around where people can buy stuff outside the gate? What is your feeling generally about serving in the state? Please reply, I have someone that has been posted there and the parents are panicking, thanks in advance.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2013
Gudmornin my fellow white fowls. Wow! D moment we've bin waiting 4 is almost upon us. Its 24hrs to camp. I just can't control d excitement...
Expectations rising.
I wish us all safe, merciful and traffic-free journey as we travel 2 our new destinations 2 serve dis great nation..

Corper Weeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Uchesis: 6:23am On Mar 04, 2013
Pls i wan2 knw if we wil b given any break afta d 3wks camp to go home. My sista said dey were given 2wks afta camp b4 reporting bck 4 their PPA in 2011.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by OCcool: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2013
fataiiyo: Team Niger, am already @ d camp and is making senses already...join me soon
re u serious? Hw the camp be na?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by cyif2003(m): 6:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Uchesis: Pls i wan2 knw if we wil b given any break afta d 3wks camp to go home. My sista said dey were given 2wks afta camp b4 reporting bck 4 their PPA in 2011.
♍Ɣ bro was given a month break
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2013
mencade5:
Hi everybody, I have been around. Am glad to be in this house. Love u all. I will bring situation report 4rm kano.(I am practising hw to look at those hausa girls bum bum and lap without touching) As a nairalander I no go carry last. Eksbabe, Dmalam, nitane (my love), reeeT, nikky, tinups, Ehiz, martows, yokiti, uchesis and everybody. One love to u all.
tnk God u knw say na only to luk...No worry kano no dey as strict as zamfara, u go fit try to touch o wen plc don dark n lite or soja no dey.....

nitane jst dey cry since o, say u abndon am fr Xbabe..my hankee don soak sef......xbabe ma sef dey miss u,...i com dey wonda whr u enta
u scarce o!!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 6:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Ogbeche77: You guys should not dessert this thread ooooo
Though, camp activities may take a larger portion of the day, but let's have ur situation report before u retire to bed, most camps are in the city, except a few located in rural area, so network should not an issue, but to be on a safer side, u can go with the 4 major simcards to camp, so u won't end up being disappointed
Wishing u all save journey as u all embark on ur destination, ll miss this house 13A
Bon voyage

@ Ogbeche77, words alone cannot appreciate your inputs in making this NYSC 2013 Batch A house a United, peaceful, Informative, socially balanced. May God almighty reward you abundantly. A river that forget its source will only last for a while. I belong here and will definitely work for the progree of this house. Once again, thanks and God bless you real good. Special regards to Crazyman and our "honourary prospective 2013 corper"; Moderator Odunnu.
@ My portuguese Amingo (Ehizario; nunca te dire adios ), My OWN brother across the Niger; Outrage (I salute your person ), Martowskin ( an influencial member among our over 200 pages advocates), My LASU Peeps; (outspoken barrister Nikky_Fuja, charming Nitane25, Nicefeeling, Zenzen, Bigdreams, adorable Shugamania, MercyGrace, Jahdehsorla, Neejay1986, Kosebinu Texasbullet, Juwonsmile and others who are too numerous to mention; may we have a safe and merciful trip to our various destination both far and near; am humbled by your great association).
It will be a great injustice on my side without acknowledging these people; you have been wonderful in this House. My runaway Friends like Ik121, Jonath0012, Firstlady Ellylace, my own brother; Angelajuni, Solomito, Emmysteve and other Emmanuels', my cheerleader Sandylurv, my Calabar ogas; Moneybag, rexibity and Uniquexty, Uchesis, Manny4u, Braine, Big P na Boss (pardon my mispelling) Topemirates; we are all destined for uncommon greatness.
I cannot fail to recognise the numerous contributions of Seyixyz, Mencade( and all His IDs), Dmalam, Idreeze (has your fear been confirmed?) Fourcade, the enzymes bond ably led by Lexy, the granites family( Ignis, Ehizario features here too, Granite et. al.) the beautiful to behold ladies önyii. P, vivichocs, Nicklutz, autumn Flower(where is spring and winter?) Tynupsi, Nerowski , Justine4u and other bevy of adorable ladies; you all have been a worthy housemate.
Finally, my Niger folks; Oc cool, Fatiiyo, Juwonsmiles, Colonel and everyone on the Niger ship sailing to see "Odo Oya" may we be highly favoured.
We are obeying the clarion call so as not to allow the labour of our Heroes past to be in vain; God the creator of heaven and Earth and they that dwelleth therein will abide with everyone of us mightly, He shall cause His face to shine upon us and give us peace and on all victory on all side of life, He will hide us under his shadow and be with us at all time to protect, promote and provide for us. Those we are leaving behind at home will also be in good health and prosperity; evil messages will not be pass across in Jesus name.
Please let us be a good ambassador of OURSELVES, families and various institutions not neglecting the importance of respects for our host communities and what they stands for (exemption of Bokoharam, Kidnapping, rituals, political thuggery and militancy). May this service to fatherland open our ways to greater opportunities.
AJUWAYA to all the OTONDOs!!!!

6 Likes

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 04, 2013
sir YOKITI we v nt bin dt close but i must confess dt i alws notice n appreciate ur contributions....i c u as a serios n straight to d point person, dt made me kinda uncmfrtable bcs....well i joke alot.

i noticed u missed ur old frnds.
sorrie if i offended u in any way...1luv fellow otondo!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 7:18am On Mar 04, 2013
Uchesis: Pls i wan2 knw if we wil b given any break afta d 3wks camp to go home. My sista said dey were given 2wks afta camp b4 reporting bck 4 their PPA in 2011.
... Yes.... U can get frm 3weeks or more dependent on whre you were posted to...

After u must av bn accepted . Discuss it with ur head .. But its compulsory u r given some time off.... To go back home .. Refreshen up and be right back..

I ma self gt like 3weeks
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by ignis: 7:57am On Mar 04, 2013
Yokiti you are so on point. Your aknoledgement is duly noted and appreciated. Safe journey as you for the home of granites - the state with the highest granite outcrops in Nigeria. When do you plan leaving?

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by 2ndeRodriguez(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2013
Tolueneno: How ogun and imo take relate!! Na ogun I runz na imo dem dash me!
..... So u gt 2 imo too... Well. Am a batch C '12 corper.. Holla if u need any info....

Am tunde .. 08038797337.. smiley
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by mencade5(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2013
dmalam:
tnk God u knw say na only to luk...No worry kano no dey as strict as zamfara, u go fit try to touch o wen plc don dark n lite or soja no dey.....

nitane jst dey cry since o, say u abndon am fr Xbabe..my hankee don soak sef......xbabe ma sef dey miss u,...i com dey wonda whr u enta
u scarce o!!!!
Tank u dmalam. When u want enter camp? As for nitane, my love 4 her here in nairaland will nt die. Always at heart.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Ehizario(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2013
@yokiti, u are d boss. A concise summary...i wsh u all d best in ur endeavours bro. Amigo, boa sorte e boa viagem!

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by swtfranzy(f): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2013
Countin down......team delta al d way....safe journies 2 u all....GOD'S GRACE
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2013
mencade5:
Tank u dmalam. When u want enter camp? As for nitane, my love 4 her here in nairaland will nt die. Always at heart.

i no dey haste o ...na wednesday i dey enta
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by rolabell(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2013
Ogbeche77: congrats, but you know tell us wetin u do ooo, how you take land ogun.. Hmmm
I should be at the Sagamu camp in 3 weeks camp, to pick up those that ll be posted to abeokuta north, catch your fun
Rolabouncer reppin Futmx.....#TeamOgun......cant wait to hook up with u all!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Odunnu: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2013
yokiti:

@ Ogbeche77, words alone cannot appreciate your inputs in making this NYSC 2013 Batch A house a United, peaceful, Informative, socially balanced. May God almighty reward you abundantly. A river that forget its source will only last for a while. I belong here and will definitely work for the progree of this house. Once again, thanks and God bless you real good. Special regards to Crazyman and our "honourary prospective 2013 corper"; Moderator Odunnu.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss You are the bestest. May God see you through.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by jamoyakz: 9:49am On Mar 04, 2013
My peeps
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmmm........is obvious dat most of d guys who want to look 4 their misin rib in camp nd makin plans 4 strafin technology were posted to d north.......mencade5 dat even reduce his content of sugar intake is goin to...........hmmmmm. Una fowl don lay cuk egg.....mencade no wori i go gist u hw e happen 4 SHAGAMU.........
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2013
mencade5:
Hi everybody, I have been around. Am glad to be in this house. Love u all. I will bring situation report 4rm kano.(I am practising hw to look at those hausa girls bum bum and lap without touching) As a nairalander I no go carry last. Dmalam, nitane (my love), reeeT, nikky, tinups, Ehiz, martows, yokiti, uchesis and everybody. One love to u all
Yo babe
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2013
dmalam:

u scarce o!!!!
Lol

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Enroute Rivers state cheesy
Safe trip †☺ evry1.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by nitane25(f): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2013
YOkiti,dmalam,mencade lov mi makin my head swell
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 04, 2013
Martowskin: Hmmmm........is obvious dat most of d guys who want to look 4 their misin rib in camp nd makin plans 4 strafin technology were posted to d north.......mencade5 dat even reduce his content of sugar intake is goin to...........hmmmmm. Una fowl don lay cuk egg.....mencade no wori i go gist u hw e happen 4 SHAGAMU.........

hahahahahehehehohohohahha..
MARTOWSKiN y u dey mek my guy feel bad nah....lolz, eyah!!!!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 04, 2013
Nikky_fuja i tek style miss u o....hw u dey nah...hlp me holla outrage abeg
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Priscal: 10:32am On Mar 04, 2013
;DSafe trip u'll.#team nasarawa
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by wisolf(m): 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
sandylurv: Enroute Rivers state cheesy
Safe trip †☺ evry1.
Wish u safe journey dear,I ll be on my way 2morrow..pls add me on 30C03DA7,catch ya in camp
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2013
wisolf:
Wish u safe journey dear,I ll be on my way 2morrow..pls add me on 30C03DA7,catch ya in camp

Wud add u ryt away.I'll also get †☺ camp 2moro,wud pass d nyt in ph,c ya soon!
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by yokiti: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2013
@ Ehizario; my espanyol is still loading am not an expert. Thanks for being there. Go and possess the Land of Osemawe and Deji!
@ Dmalam; a linear ways of life will be too boring, we need to make it a little meandering so as to make it fun. You stand in the class of people that has influenced the thread positively.
@ Ignis (have you played robinson crusoe's forgotten Island game before? I do encounter ignis bird alot there). Am on my way to motor park now. I salute and will still salute the Granites when I set my feet on Niger state soil. Safe journey to you.
@ Moderator Odunnu; thanks and God bless you real good. I also say amen to your prayers.
@ Nitane25, swell ke? Hope dmalam will help pass Icedblock to you.
Am at the park enroute Minna via Ilorin from the state of Aquatic splendor. The most High God is my Alpha and Omega.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2013 House by Neroski(f): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2013
sandylurv: Enroute Rivers state cheesy
Safe trip †☺ evry1.

safest trip dearie...am travellin tomoro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (321) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.