Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start (905 Views)

What Type Of Friend Are You? / Where Have I Gotten It Wrong?pls An Advice Is Needed. / Your Views - London School Of Business And Finance (lsbf) Mba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start by buhna91: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
No insults plssss.
I am 21 years,a female,am an undergraduate in my final year. I have been confused and thinking of the type of business to go into but am confused.I don't even know what type of business to start. These are what I love doing,and I hope with this I can get good advice:
1:I love dancing
2:I love shopping
3:I love looking good each time I go out,cos I love to be noticed when am out
4:I love hanging out with friends
5:I love new places and new people
6:I love talking or gisting with people
7:I love being on the limelight
These are things I don't like:
1:am not a book type,I don't like reading.
2:I dnt know how to keep long term friendship even though I love to meet people
3:I don't like too much boredom,but can cope with boredom sometimes but not when its to the extreem.
Pls help me out
Re: I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start by tochinolly: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Open a gisting centre

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start by yamakuza: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
Marketer
Marketing & PR Consultant
Event Manager

Wedding Planner
Party Planner
Compere
Comedian
TV Presenter/TalkShow Host(ess)
etc ...

the interesting thing is that the university environment provides a good platform to hone some of these skills

[s]of course, you'll need some/more training whichever path you choose.[/s]
Re: I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start by Tos87(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012
Rush get a shop for Alaba, ћάț way Ý๏ǖ can meet more people , see more faces ãпԃ talk-market for huge customers.too.Good luck.
Re: I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start by buhna91: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Thanks yamakuza

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start by seunwen2(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Open a gist centre grin grin shocked
Re: I Need An Advice On What Type Of Business To Start by prosper86: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dearie, you have skills for marketing, if you are interested in being a network marker/distributor for swissgarde products ,you make lots of profit from sales and building a team of just people ,you can contact me on 08126843805 or johnolabisi@rocketmail.com,that is what I do for a living.Cheers,you can visit www.swissgarde.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Canada,australia,schengen,qatar,dubia,venezueala Working Permit Visas / What Is A Take Home Pay For Roughneck / Workers Can Now Withdraw From Retirement Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.