Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,013 members, 7,970,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:37 PM

Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... (8725 Views)

Check Our Church Doctrine And Join Us / " An Church Doctrine That Insult A Loving God " / Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns Deeper Life Church’s Doctrine On John's Wedding! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2012
italo:

You still haven't given me the chapter or verse where the Bible says "Christmas is a pagan holiday."

First, there nothing like Christmas in the bible. second, there are alot of chapters that says its a man tradition due to its origin. Its a world loving feast.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; 6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. 7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the

Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

You want what more?
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
italo:

I am still waiting for you to show me where the Bible says "Christmas is a pagan holiday." If you can't show me I will take it that you are talking nonsense.

Meanwhile ponder these verses and tell me what was being celebrated there.

9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Do you think the bible was scared not to have used the word birthday during this event? we know three birthday stories in the bible, they all turn out sadly at the end.

[b]king pharaoh: Genesis 40:20-22, "And it came to pass the third day, which was Pharaoh's birthday, that he made a feast unto all his servants: and he lifted up the head of the chief butler and of the chief baker among his servants. And he restored the chief butler unto his butlership again; and he gave the cup into Pharaoh's hand: But he hanged the chief baker: as Joseph had interpreted to them."

king herod's birthday: Matthew 14:6-10, "But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod. Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask. And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger. And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her. And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison."

Job children: feasted in their houses, every one his day:Job 1:4-5, "And his sons went and feasted in their houses, every one his day; and sent and called for their three sisters to eat and to drink with them. And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually." [/b]

As you can see, the bible mentioned birthday events, but not that of "Christ" as you claimed. Even you cannot prove with ur claims that, after the 3 wise men visit, Christ birthday was celebrated all through by him or his mother or even his apostles. adding to the bible is a sin, be warned.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
uj_sizzle:

there is no quotation on d bible that said Christ was born on the 25th of Dec. Theology scholars actually thinks it fell somewhere arnd the middle of the year. History tells us that these feasts are made to replace pagan feasts...the solstice is still celebated in Ireland. Samhain(halloween) and Easter(ever wondered wea bunnys n eggs come from?) still are too.
All these events took place during the era of Constantine the pagan king and under the unction of the Catholic church these changes were made and d king forcefully baptised on his death bed.
But also at this time the true birth date of Jesus was unknown so we simply replaced the pagan feasts.
That said it wld also be important to note that as quoted earlier d 3 wise men celebrated Jesus' birth with gifts, d shepherds,zechariah n d seer rejoiced and so will we.

You have a good heart towards God, you did not hid the truth!!!
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by ijawkid(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

I only asked you a question: what was being celebrated there?

Ñothing specific was been celebratÉd there that should call for commemoration........

Christmas has no place in the bible......

If at this age you still hold on to xmas then you gotta read bro,,,,,

Xmas is F-a-l-s-e
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 12:47am On Oct 09, 2012
uj_sizzle:

there is no quotation on d bible that said Christ was born on the 25th of Dec. Theology scholars actually thinks it fell somewhere arnd the middle of the year. History tells us that these feasts are made to replace pagan feasts...the solstice is still celebated in Ireland. Samhain(halloween) and Easter(ever wondered wea bunnys n eggs come from?) still are too.
All these events took place during the era of Constantine the pagan king and under the unction of the Catholic church these changes were made and d king forcefully baptised on his death bed.
But also at this time the true birth date of Jesus was unknown so we simply replaced the pagan feasts.
That said it wld also be important to note that as quoted earlier d 3 wise men celebrated Jesus' birth with gifts, d shepherds,zechariah n d seer rejoiced and so will we.

I asked that question because they don't usually accept anything that is not in the Bible. So since you are referring to history, can I also use history to prove that Christmas is not a pagan holiday?

And why is it hard to just tell me what was being celebrated there?
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 12:57am On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

Ñothing specific was been celebratÉd there that should call for commemoration........

Christmas has no place in the bible......

If at this age you still hold on to xmas then you gotta read bro,,,,,

Xmas is F-a-l-s-e

It does look to me that they were celebrating the birth of Christ, exactly what we celebrate. There is nothing there to suggest otherwise.

Besides, didn't John say that many things happened that weren't recorded in the Bible? So you are saying all those things are pagan practices, simply because they are not in the Bible.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by Zikkyy(m): 8:24am On Oct 09, 2012
plappville:

First, there nothing like Christmas in the bible. second, there are alot of chapters that says its a man tradition due to its origin. Its a world loving feast.

@bolded......and this makes Christmas pagan? Are you saying anything originated by man is pagan?

plappville:
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Matthew 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. 5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; 6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition. 7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the

Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. 9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

I think the above quotes will only be relevant if Christmas was taught as a means to obtaining salvation or as a commandment from God.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 9:04am On Oct 09, 2012
Sometimes, when I look at her posts, I wonder whether she is not reading what is being discussed or she is reading but can never understand; or she just doesn't want to understand; or she understands but can't give a good answer so she just chooses to spit RUBBISH all over the place.

I can deal with a liar like Frosbel...or a hypocrite who can never answer a straight question you put to him honestly like Ijawkid.

But I am yet to deal with this...this... *Let me not say the word*
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2012
italo:

It does look to me that they were celebrating the birth of Christ, exactly what we celebrate. There is nothing there to suggest otherwise.

Besides, didn't John say that many things happened that weren't recorded in the Bible? So you are saying all those things are pagan practices, simply because they are not in the Bible.

Yet no scripture to suport ur claim? It does look to you? grin grin grin

TRUELLY, you have been over fed with traditions!!!
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2012
Zikkyy:

@bolded......and this makes Christmas pagan? Are you saying anything originated by man is pagan?

I think the above quotes will only be relevant if Christmas was taught as a means to obtaining salvation or as a commandment from God.

Are you not seeing @Italo twisting a scripture to make it looks like a command from God?
Its a doctrine in some churches and when you refused to observe it, they see you as disobeying God, That the reason of this thread was created.

1 Like

Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2012
italo: Sometimes, when I look at her posts, I wonder whether she is not reading what is being discussed or she is reading but can never understand; or she just doesn't want to understand; or she understands but can't give a good answer so she just chooses to spit RUBBISH all over the place.

I can deal with a liar like Frosbel...or a hypocrite who can never answer a straight question you put to him honestly like Ijawkid.

But I am yet to deal with this...this... *Let me not say the word*

By thier fruit ye shall know them, Say the "word" before it eats you up. I have been insulted by some Muslims here, it doesn't cut my flesh rather
whoever that insults others just to prove a point is only advertising his/her character.

You have not dealt with anyone in NL so far, you have been over fed with false doctrine that is ur problem.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2012
You know I have told you to go see a psychiatrist before. Nairaland will not solve your problem o.

So you didn't read the verses I gave where the wise men were overjoyed and brought gifts to the child Jesus and worshipped him. Yet you are saying no scripture to support my claim. Even though you are still yet to show me where the Bible says "Christmas is a pagan holiday". And you are yet to tell me what the wise men are celebrating.

Please go and examine your brain o.

Besides didn't the Holy Spirit say through St. Paul that you should learn in quietness and submission? Is that what you are doing?
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2012
plappville:

Are you not seeing @Italo twisting a scripture to make it looks like a command from God?
Its a doctrine in some churches and when you refused to observe it, they see you as disobeying God, That the reason of this thread was created.

So you are not only mad, you are a liar too?

Please show us where I tried to make it look like a COMMAND from God.

I don't know of any Church that takes it as a doctrine, don't just come here any say bullshit. Tell us the name of the Church that says its a doctrine and give us the pastor's number, let us call him and ask him if you are telling the truth, you are telling a lie or you are just totally crazy.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by Rich4god(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2012
Plz, frosbel, ijawkid and co, plz answer this question. Does celebrating xmas makes me a sinner or a pagan? Waiting for your reply.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 11:48am On Oct 09, 2012
Madam Plappville, we are waiting for the name of the Church o...and the Pastor's number so that we can confirm by ourselves whether they teach Christmas as a doctrine or not. LIAR!
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by haibe(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
I believe celebrating christmas is no big deal neither is not celebrating it any big deal.

If my birthday falls on a pagan holiday, does that mean if i celebrate it am also a pagan??

Or if i decide to use a pagan holiday for an anniversary, does that mean am a pagan, are pagans the owner and creator of that day?
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo: You know I have told you to go see a psychiatrist before. Nairaland will not solve your problem o.

So you didn't read the verses I gave where the wise men were overjoyed and brought gifts to the child Jesus and worshipped him. Yet you are saying no scripture to support my claim. Even though you are still yet to show me where the Bible says "Christmas is a pagan holiday". And you are yet to tell me what the wise men are celebrating.

Besides didn't the Holy Spirit say through St. Paul that you should learn in quietness and submission? Is that what you are doing?

If there is anyone that is totally confused to understand what Jesus meant when He speaks of ""MAN TRADITION"" That person is no one else but @Italo.

You have been over fed, i will keep repeating it, Pride is a sin.

And be informed, the bible never teaches that we should accept false doctrine as a way of learning in silent. It told us to test all spirit.
To me, The spirit following the Catholic church is a false spirit. You too should be silent because u re pretending to be a man, ur actions responds shows you are a woman.
No offence !!
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by ijawkid(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo: You know I have told you to go see a psychiatrist before. Nairaland will not solve your problem o.

Did the apostles celebrate xmas??

Did mary celebrate xmas??

Did any level headed christian ever celebrate the birth of Christ??

Did Jesus commemorate his own birth day??

Answer these questions...if u can't go hide ya face somewhere..."Lol...

1 Like

Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by haibe(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
plappville:

If there is anyone that is totally confused to understand what Jesus meant when He speaks of ""MAN TRADITION"" That person is no one else but @Italo.

You have been over fed, i will keep repeating it, Pride is a sin.

Man tradition could mean "washing yourself with water means you are pure and dont need the blood of Jesus to cleanse you from sin", it does not necessarily mean celebrating a day.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by haibe(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

But none of this pple celebrated "independence day" too now, does that mean we shouldnt??
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo: Madam Plappville, we are waiting for the name of the Church o...and the Pastor's number so that we can confirm by ourselves whether they teach Christmas as a doctrine or not. LIAR!
You and who? have you tried to confirmed yourself? You are carrying loads of falsehood, trying to brainwash others in NL. yet u want to confirm a church?

Matthew 7:5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

You are indeed a temptation !!!!!
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by haibe(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
Me i dont like the way some people celebrate christmas sha Oº°˚˚°ºh, its not necessary to assign a day to celebrate the birth of christ, infact pple now take it as a day to drink alcohol, fornicate..etc, but there is notin wrong there in celebrating it as a christian should.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ Plappville,

Prove to us you not a LIAR by giving us the name of the Church that teaches Christmas as a doctrine and the pastor's number.

Is that not an easy thing to do?

E.g: the name of the Church is Plappville LIARS Church; and the Pastor is Pastor Mrs Plappville the Idiot; her number is 080********.

SIMPLE!
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by ijawkid(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
haibe: Me i dont like the way some people celebrate christmas sha Oº°˚˚°ºh, its not necessary to assign a day to celebrate the birth of christ, infact pple now take it as a day to drink alcohol, fornicate..etc, but there is notin wrong there in celebrating it as a christian should.

Which christians my dear bro haibe??

We are not d 1st christians to have existed....

So I ask which christians??

Except u mean the catholics,the founders of pagan celebrations.....
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo: @ Plappville,

Prove to us you not a LIAR by giving us the name of the Church that teaches Christmas as a doctrine and the pastor's number.

Is that not an easy thing to do?

E.g: the name of the Church is Plappville LIARS Church; and the Pastor is Pastor Mrs Plappville the Idiot; her number is 080********.

SIMPLE!

[size=18pt]church catholic..... grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by plappville(f): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
haibe: Me i dont like the way some people celebrate christmas sha Oº°˚˚°ºh, its not necessary to assign a day to celebrate the birth of christ, infact pple now take it as a day to drink alcohol, fornicate..etc, but there is notin wrong there in celebrating it as a christian should.

Isnt it wrong to twist a verse in the bible to suit it? and forcing it to the congregation?
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

I don't know. It's possible they did. The Bible doesn't say they did but Apostle John said that so many things that happened weren't recorded. Christmas could have been one of them. Besides even if John didn't say it, shouldn't your tiny Jehovah's Witness brain have told you that?

ijawkid:
I don't know. It's possible she did. The Apostle John said that so many things that happened weren't recorded. Mary celebrating Christmas could have been one of them. Besides even if John didn't say it, shouldn't your tiny Jehovah's Witness brain have told you that? However, the Bible tells us she was present and aware when the three wise men were celebrating Christmas.

ijawkid:
Billions have done so through the ages. Billions will repeat it in 2months time.

ijawkid:
I don't know. It's possible they did. The Bible doesn't say he did but Apostle John said that so many things he did weren't recorded. Christmas could have been one of them. Besides even if John didn't say it, shouldn't your tiny Jehovah's Witness brain have told you that? However, he was present and aware when the three wise men were celebrating it.

ijawkid:

In addition, the shepherds and Angels of God celebrated Chistmas.

Luke 2:

8 And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. 11 Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. 12 This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”

13 Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

14 “Glory to God in the highest heaven,
    and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”
15 When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, “Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.”

16 So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. 17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18 and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. 19 But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. 20 The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.

Go and wrestle with that.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by Rich4god(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Rich4god: Plz, frosbel, plapville, ijawkid and co, plz answer this question. Does celebrating xmas makes me a sinner or a pagan? Waiting for your reply.
Am still waiting for response to the above question.
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by italo: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
plappville:

[size=18pt]church catholic..... grin grin grin[/size]

Why are you shining your teeth.

The Catholic Church doesn't teach Christmas as a doctrine.

So you just come to nairaland and tell all sorts of lies and bullshit?

Why?
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by ijawkid(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Rich4god:
Am still waiting for response to the above question.

Na for our mouth u wan hear say charcoal black abi??

Ask Jesus that question.....

I believe u have the bible to draw your conclusions.....

If pagan observances can be tied up to our Lord Jesus,how do u define such??
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by ijawkid(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
italo:
I don't know. It's possible they did. The Bible doesn't say they did but Apostle John said that so many things that happened weren't recorded. Christmas could have been one of them. Besides even if John didn't say it, shouldn't your tiny Jehovah's Witness brain have told you that?

I don't know. It's possible she did. The Apostle John said that so many things that happened weren't recorded. Mary celebrating Christmas could have been one of them. Besides even if John didn't say it, shouldn't your tiny Jehovah's Witness brain have told you that? However, the Bible tells us she was present and aware when the three wise men were celebrating Christmas.

Billions have done so through the ages. Billions will repeat it in 2months time.

I don't know. It's possible they did. The Bible doesn't say he did but Apostle John said that so many things he did weren't recorded. Christmas could have been one of them. Besides even if John didn't say it, shouldn't your tiny Jehovah's Witness brain have told you that? However, he was present and aware when the three wise men were celebrating it.

t.

Do u hear your replies??

I DONT KNOW was your answer to each of my question....why??

Ofcus xmas has no bible backing....

How can u assume the apostles celebrated xmas??were they pagans like the catholics??

And who the hell told u the 3 wise men celebrated xmas??you must be smoking something lately.....
And on what date was that??the spurious pagan december 25th??

Billions of xmas celebrants does nt include the 1st century christians...hope u understand??...

The early christians were followers of Christ not some pagan recruits under the guise of christianity who sprang up from the 3rd and 4th century.........

And do u still bring out those 3 gifts the wise men brought to Jesus to celebrate the birth of Jesus??were there xmas trees back then??was that mumu santa clause also present @ the birth of Jesus??

You bro are one hell of a pagan.......

Don't ever raise up the bible to support this false pagan celebration anymore...its an insult to the bible.....
Re: Either You Unite With The Church Doctrine Or You Are Against The Bible...... by Rich4god(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
ijawkid:

Na for our mouth u wan hear say charcoal black abi??

Ask Jesus that question.....

I believe u have the bible to draw your conclusions.....

If pagan observances can be tied up to our Lord Jesus,how do u define such??
From your reply, i can deduce that celebrating xmas is a sin. Now whats your take on christian that make use of facebook and other commodities that originated from athiest/pagans or what do you say about christians dancing and listening to music that were made by illuminates... Guess they are all sinners...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christians god Have Sex With Mary To Get His Only Begotten Son / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today / On Going 7-day Facebook Night Vigil Prayers By Dr DK Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.