Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,287 members, 7,971,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

America-based Pre-owned Car Sales Consultant At Your Service! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / America-based Pre-owned Car Sales Consultant At Your Service! (527 Views)

Xmas And New Year Car Sales Price Lists From N490k / Black Friday Special Car Sales @ Largeman Motors / Cheap Clearance Car Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America-based Pre-owned Car Sales Consultant At Your Service! by rusky(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
HELLO NAIRALANDERS, MY NAME IS IKECHUKWU OBOEGBULEM. YOU CAN CALL ME IKE(IYKE). I WORK AS A PRE-OWNED SALES CONSULTANT FOR AN AMERICAN DEALERSHIP CALLED DAVID MCDAVID ACURA OF PLANO IN TEXAS. WEBSITE IS www.davidmcdavidacuraplano.com. YOU CAN CALL THE DEALERSHIP AND ASK FOR IYKE TO BE SURE I WORK THERE. I JUST WANT TO OFFER MY SERVICES TO ANYBODY WHO IS SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING BUYING A CAR FROM HERE.

HERE ARE MY METHODS:

1. You go to www.cars.com and find the vehicle you want. Make sure you use the parameters and options to narrow your search.
2. Then you notify me of the car and I call the dealership to find out if the car is still available.
3. If it is, then you send me $100 for gas(fuel)and time, I go over there and inspect the car and also test drive it to make sure it drives good. I will also look at the carfax on the car to make sure it has not been in any accident in the past.
4. If you decide to move forward then I will negotiate the price with them(prices shown online are NOT the final price of the car!)
5. Then you send me $600-$700 to secure the car and have them remove it from their website.
6. Then you send the balance and I buy the car and prepare for shipping or you make arrangements with a shipper of your choice.

I hope this is straightforward enough. You can email me on ioboegbulem@mcdavid.com or ioboegbulem@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

A Good Toyota Corolla For Sale!!! / BMW Or Benz Needed At 350k / Buy A Key Or Remote From Us And Have It Programmed 100% Free Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.