Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,049 members, 7,899,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt (14958 Views)

Bode George's Model Son, Yinka, Shares New Hot Photos / Photos From Yinka Ayefele Father's Burial On-going In Ipoti-ekiti / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by postit: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yinka Ayefele got a rude shocker this morning when he learnt that his N200m building will be pulled down by the Oyo State Government. According to his publicist, Ayefele was not given any prior notice about the demolition and he was shocked to hear about it this morning. Ayefele went ahead to church and later went to perform at an event as if nothing happened. Many have continued to criticise Gov Ajimobi for his demolition policies.

This N200million naira edifice has in its belly, two magnificent halls, an internet radio station, a standard studio and several offices. It also provides job for about 100 people and that place it among top employers of labor in Oyo State. This is Yinka Ayefele Music House that has being marked for demolition by Oyo State government. The government wants to expand the road to an 8-lane road being proposed by the state government. The road and the house will be affected.

http://olorisupergal..com/2012/10/yinka-ayefele-200-million-naira-music.html

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by Sijo01(f): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2012
This is serious!..... I hope he will be compensated.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by bankyblue(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2012
This is beef. Why no quick notice?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by zangiff(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2012
Dis is serious, such a nice building
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by seunowokade(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2012
This must be a big joke... I dont know what is wrong with our government expecialy Oyo State... No water, our roads are so bad, power failure is part of our system and all they could think of is demolishing and removing sign posts, Job Creation; for where.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by otss(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2012
The govt should give him compensation plus plots of land elsewhere, and den allow him pack his valuables from the venue... Without that the issue should b taken to court.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by emyibe(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2012
Please guys who is Yinka Ayefele

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by ghettodreamz(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
Na waoooo... Everything about Nigeria is always done in the awkward ways. Demolition without prior notification, poo.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by meine: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
This is a non-issue in my opinion. And i am sure Yinka ayefele's building is not the only one that will be affected. its our law the land use act and some elements of poor planning that should be blamed. if he has title to his ppty he will definitely be compensated by the government. I feel some sympathy for him though. He will build a bigger one IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by Ninilowo(m): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2012
The man must be a comedian! When OYO-ISEYIN ROAD is in a deplorable state! what does IT want to do with 8 lanes for crying out sake? I ve said b4 that all AC governors rode on Fashola's popularity to win elections and nothing sectacular should be expected from them. A big fool indeed. alainikaan se; Papa n jo were n la gutter.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by mrmofasa(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Ayefele has not praised Gov. Ajimobi in any of his recent albums.

What better way to make him (Ayefele) aware of that?

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by lightheart(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2012
Dat house is so close to the road sef. Wen no b shopping mall e b. Anyway, he should provide necessary documents and b compensated. #NoLongTin
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by Florentine: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2012
coomon pple,,is no big deal....Just because Is Yinka Ayefele...u guys ar takin it seriously.....Houses get Demonished ever day,,,,,,,,,The state gvovt cant just demonish a house like dt,,,,am sure he did nt follow d Land act,,,,,,,,,,he shud kno dt,,,we hv som restricted places u dont build or Errect structures......I hope,,he will be highy compensated
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by blackmale(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2012
emyibe: Please guys who is Yinka Ayefele
that dude that sings differnt kind of music, fuji,juju,reggea,gospel,apala, hip hop,e.t.c
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by SirElaw(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2012
bankyblue: This is beef. Why no quick notice?
loooool...guy its quit notice...we learn evriday tho
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by dotcomnamename: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2012

Ask a 5 year old boy, he go tell u who Yinka Aiyefele is grin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by Goldieluks: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2012
don't know him tho, but i hope he is compensated.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by ghettodreamz(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Goldieluks: don't know him tho, but i hope he is compensated.
Are you kidding me? Oya google his name to know more about him. gringringrin
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by Opoki(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2012
I knew this will happen but never know how soon...
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by datola: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2012
There is nothing bad in this so far he's duly compensated. The policy is to bring greater good to the people of Oyo state by expanding the road to 8 lanes. This is part of infrastructural development we are yearning for. I'm sure he is not the only one affected. Let's not be sentimental.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by pek(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2012
Visited Ibadan two years ago and I told my colleague that the building will one day be demolished. It is too close to the road and if any expansion work is to be done, it will go. Let's not get sentimental here, but the truth must be told. All he can do now is ask for compensation.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by mymadam(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2012

The junior brother of the Borno State Governor, I think wink. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by ijigbamigb(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2012
That house should have been destroyed a long time ago. Too close to road and almost blocking the street at it side. So sorry to him. Make him just go collect him share.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by funshybam(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2012

olodo osi! No be QUICK NOTICE, nam QUIT NOTICE! Nonsense, u just gave me headache
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by bestower: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2012
Ayefele will not be so daft that he will not ve some legal documents to back such a building up,if not, he is O.Y.O.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by klax(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2012
I'm not surprise because this is what ACN know best to do. Demolish and destroy is thier hobby. All they live for is to make people that voted for them feel pains at all time in the name of development madness.

By the time they destroy everything I will see if its ghost that will vote for them or live in that silly city they are clamouring to build.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by pheesayor(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012
true, and the road is too narrow for a major road into Ibadan
pek: Visited Ibadan two years ago and I told my colleague that the building will one day be demolished. It is too close to the road and if any expansion work is to be done, it will go. Let's not get sentimental here, but the truth must be told. All he can do now is ask for compensation.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by changeagent(m): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012
Why is that people don't like development and I'm sure he is not the only one affected. Let's not be sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by deols(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012
I hope he is compensated.

But seriously, I have always found something wrong with the location of that building.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by Anvaller: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2012

Hahahahaha, more like funny things comedians say, it could be reality on Nairaland.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by changeagent(m): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2012
Pls can anyone help me out, i don't know how to start up a conversation let alone of making headline on Nairaland.pls no abusive word
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt by Anvaller: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2012
Ninilowo: The man must be a comedian! When OYO-ISEYIN ROAD is in a deplorable state! what does IT want to do with 8 lanes for crying out sake? I ve said b4 that all AC governors rode on Fashola's popularity to win elections and nothing sectacular should be expected from them. A big fool indeed. alinikaan se. Papa n jo were n la gutter.

Hahahaha, In fact, u don vex. Vex eazy abeg, just 4give am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Lagos Island Collapsed Building / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.