Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,435 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:38 AM

UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family (43662 Views)

I Killed My Friend, Buried Him In Shallow Grave –suspect (pictured) / Man Kills Best Friend, Dumps Corpse In Forest / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is the track that featured two of the killed victims. Where is the love.
It is as if they knew there was no love for them in the HEART OF THE CITY they reside.

Heartbreaking.

http://hitplayonline.files./2012/08/17-heart-of-the-city-ft-yetty-big-l-and-tipsy.mp3

[size=13pt]RIP and I hope their Killers are brought to justice[/size].

[size=13pt]Tekena[/size]

[size=13pt]Aladin[/size]

[size=13pt]Lloyd[/size]

[size=13pt]Ugonna[/size]

[size=13pt]#JusticeforAluu4[/size]
embarassed
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Smooyis(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Oooooooh! Its so sad their lives were cut short. May God have mercy on us all. And may the Lord grant d family d fortitude top bear d loss. AmenOooooooh! Its so sad their lives were cut short. May God have mercy on us all. And may the Lord grant d family d fortitude top bear d loss. AmenOooooooh! Its so sad their lives were cut short. May God have mercy on us all. And may the Lord grant d family d fortitude top bear d loss. Amen
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Burger01(m): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
This guy must be arrested. How do we now get this basta.rds' name? God!!!! If fact everyone in this picture must be arrested. Let's all circulate this picture on social sites. God!!! I feel for those young chaps. Why??

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
ogbeche77:
Stop wasting your precious time arguing with that low life, he has a brain tinier than an atom...
My dear I wasn't planning to, I'm just looking for a way to save myself from going mad cos of this incident, I just can't seem to stop thinking about it, I just keep seeing the faces of those boys, the pain in their eyes, I imagine how much they must have begged and can't help breaking down again.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by rhymz(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
mankand:

Do you know why i will not be there??

I am not a rogue, I am not a thief, I have never had the intention of killing or attacking my fellow man. I am an established youth full of life, I employ others and not looking for employment. I do not need to live a flashy life to impress girls and I am contented with what I have.

If you can match any of this, then you can come back to me.

Moreover have you performed an IQ test? you better get one done before ranting like a cow whose tail was cut off.

slowpoke
Do you mind? You seem to be paranoid and petty, please take your misplaced self-assessment to a shithole and rest there, you are flooding my screen with nonsense.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by oubi: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
Atila1: Just got this broadcast msg abt the uniport killings.This is the real story: Ugonna has been complaining to his father that his house in school was being invaded all the time by robbers so he doesn’t sleep there. He had a friend in the community that he spends the night with. Himself and his roommate were coming back from where they went to spend the night when they met their other friends Chiadika and Lloyd so they decided to go together. On their way, Lloyd said that he needed to collect his money from someone who was owing him. In the cause of collecting his money, the whole situation went bizzare and turned into a fight. The guy who was owing them started screaming and the vigilante group was alerted and they thought they were the criminals disturbing the community since they were more in number than the guy they went to collect their money from. that’s the real story, no laptops or phone or cultism involved. Those guys were homely and they were all christains. Also their parents are very comfortable and provides them with everything they needed. Lord have mercy on us
My grieviance personally goes to the idiots standing by videoing instead of calling police... Smh..
May the boys not rest in peace until they are avenged.pls broadcast till their murderers and the IG react.

Just listen to ūя̲̅ self... Does ūя̲̅ story mk any sense to Ʊ?
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by nedie: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
mankand:

You and your lineage is a waste to this generation. People like you are supposed to be living in 5,000 years ago and I wonder who let you out of the cage.

By now, i did not expect to see morons like you over the internet. I know you will be among one of those brats queuing at the cafe in search for someone to SCAM. I am not like you because I am already established, I am a role model for others and other parents make +++ comments on me when advising their children on whose lifestyle to emulate.

Grow up fool
[color=#006600][/color]
Wats dis bullshit talk abt being established And being an employer of labour? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ watch dat video? If U̶̲̥̅̊ did and U̶̲̥̅̊ still sound like this u really need to commit urself to a mental institution
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by frederal(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
If I ever meet someone from aluu( aluu=abomination in Ibo), I shall spit on the ground cos indeed they abomination personified. They don't go to school, jus want free share frm oil money. No educated man can murder people cos of a cheap gadgets like phone and laptop. O, laptop maybe among d wonders of d world in their village.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by obowunmi(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
Omo see fine boyz... Choooiii
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Burger01(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Let's keep hunting for them killers.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by mankand(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
nedie: [color=#006600][/color]
Wats dis bullshit talk abt being established And being an employer of labour? Did U̶̲̥̅̊ watch dat video? If U̶̲̥̅̊ did and U̶̲̥̅̊ still sound like this u really need to commit urself to a mental institution

I did watched the video and watched over again.
Admittedly the Aluu community were canal, but what lies under the true story? I am judging based on what we read and based on my own experience. Get a real job and stay away from Crime.

If you were actually on your bed sleeping around that odd time of the day, no one will ever come and drag you to the street, moreover what was their own story? I believe you need to visit Yaba Left
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Burger01(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
obowunmi: Omo see fine boyz... Choooiii

I am telling you. Fine boiz they were. The villagers dey jealous those handsome boiz. God!! I am hyperventilating.. God will punish those murderers.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sober, Sad, Angry, Mad, Sobbing, Crying and feeling like i lost someone dear to me.
Thats how i am feeling. Killing 1,2,3,4 men.
haba. Yet you are casting the stones on them and killing your fellow human beings.

This Country sucks. steal $100,000; you are a hero. Steal laptops: you are dead
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dem dey craze. Which kind of dirty culture is dat, to bury a loved one in the forest like theif. Nonsense. The least that can be done is to bury him in the family grounds.

As for those murderers, we should not finish dealing with dem until dey finish, bastards.

Aluu community is not going anywhere and we all know how to locate them. Animals
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
THE CHIEF IN THAT VILLAGE IS A RE-TARD AND A BAD JUDGE OF CHARACTER. WHAT IS THE SELECTION PROCESS AGAIN FOR CHIEFS IN ALUU ? THE CHIEF LACKS ABSOLUTE COMMON SENSE. NOW ME PERSONALLY IF I WAS THE CHIEF, AND THESE FOUR BOYS WERE DRAGGED IN FRONT OF ME. JUST OFF THE BAT AND FROM THEIR AURA I CAN TELL THAT SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP. THEN COMMON SENSE KICKS IN. ARE YOU SURE THESE GUYS ARE THIEVES ? REALLY ? OK WE SHALL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT. LOCK THEM ALL UP IN A DUNGEON OR SOMETHING AND THEN GO LOOK FOR THE MAN WHO ACCUSED THEM TO FULLY GRILL HIM ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON. THATS COMMON SENSE AND INTUITION WRAPPED INTO ONE. HOWEVER THIS LOW LEVEL BEAST OF A CHIEF JUST GIVES THE GO AHEAD TO MURDER STRAIGHT OFF THE BAT ? ALUU HAS A CRETIN FOR A CHIEF.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by tpia5: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
I dont know what kind of abomination this is.

Cant even classify it.

Nigerians, why?

Those vigilante men must have killed before- their actions arent normal. The boys were defenceless for crying out loud.

I just dont understand this.

Nigerians, why?
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by dartsidius7(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
mankand:

Admittedly the Aluu community were canal, but what lies under the true story? I am judging based on what we read and based on my own experience. Get a real job and stay away from Crime.

If you were actually on your bed sleeping around that odd time of the day, no one will ever come and drag you to the street, moreover what was their own story? I believe you need to visit Yaba Left

wow, you actually watched that video over and over again....... thats just plain scary.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by DPsalmist2(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
mankand:

Who do we have here?

You are a Pig and a BIG fool, and it was a mistake that you were born into this world. It is a very simple language, if they were not robbers, they should have cleared themselves by explaining the whole truth and the case is settled.

There is no way Indigenes of Aluu will kill the students without recognizing the fact that some of the students lives among them and I feel they cannot have that gross hatred for the students. Moreover, when I was a student, we do move around in the middle of the night on the ground that we are going to a friends place for reading and whenever we were confronted by the vigilante, we do give full explanation.

Stop been acting like an Idiot
You are an especially barbaric foool with no sight of redemption... With the flawed Nigerian judicial we have educated judge condemning innocent people to death, not to talk of these illiterate sub-human aluu indigenes. Even western nations, it takes them days sometimess to deliberate on whether someone is guilty. But these sub-human monsters just concluded that boys are robbers without extensive research and evidence.
In your pathetic time on these Earth, have you ever seen a rational mob, you fool of the highest order? Years ago, I watched on CHANNELS TV how a 10yrs old boy was lynched in lagos.
PLEASE DO US A FAVOUR AND PLAY IN TRAFFIC
Signed: HUMANITY
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
just got this on BBM. my heart bleeds.......

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by DPsalmist2(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
The video of these gruesome killings are on worldstarhiphop. The entire world watching the demonic savagery of Nigerians. Lack of compassion for their fellow man. I'm a stern believer of capital punishment but this is just gross miscarriage of justice.
The souls of those boys shall forever haunt those aluu indigenes who partook in these Nazi-esque killings, till their tormented existence pass unto the afterlife.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by dolly(f): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmmm.d end time has sure come.dis is d height of wickedness.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by tpia5: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Obviously more to this than meets the eye.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
I have finished with the Nigeria nationality or Identity. I have finished with dat becos the country is now too notorious worldwide for decadency. How anybody can call demselves Nigerians, i don't know. Ojukwu was right about this country, just hope gowon and awolowo are proud of their beastly Nigeria. The country should not exist.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
mankand:

I mentioned it earlier, this Mankand cretin is a beast in human clothing, imagine him saying he watched the video over & over again, no sane human who complete the full length of that video... I pity the family u ll raise
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
Always keep your hands clean and your ways straight...you never know when your end will come. Man is nothing...even if they were Jesus's murderers, they do not deserve to die that way...imagine killing them like snakes or rats....torture till death....may the Almighty be the judge and may their souls rest in peace...amen.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Burger01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
But, where were the police when this dastardly act was going on? Why didn't they show up since almost early morning till the time the boiz were killed? pity.
Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by tchituz(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Sad***

Re: UNIPORT Murder: Elkannah Was Buried In The Forest - Family by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
D_Psalmist:
You are an especially barbaric foool with no sight of redemption... With the flawed Nigerian judicial we have educated judge condemning innocent people to death, not to talk of these illiterate sub-human aluu indigenes. Even western nations, it takes them days sometimess to deliberate on whether someone is guilty. But these sub-human monsters just concluded that boys are robbers without extensive research and evidence.
In your pathetic time on these Earth, have you ever seen a rational mob, you fool of the highest order? Years ago, I watched on CHANNELS TV how a 10yrs old boy was lynched in lagos.
PLEASE DO US A FAVOUR AND PLAY IN TRAFFIC
Signed: HUMANITY
I remembered the story of that boy too, I think it happened in 2005, the young boy was accused of wanting to kidnap a baby.The mob stripped this 10 yrs old kid naked then dragged him on the tarred road for like 30 min.. Imagine that horror, then he was set ablaze.. Arrest were made like it his been made on #Allu4, but we never got to see the end of that case...
I just hope this case won't be swept under the carpet...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Stew, Food Imported From China Seized By Customs In Nigeria / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.