Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,197 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:56 AM

Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker (1524 Views)

Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by namdo(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2008
What has your experiences been?

My broker takes too long , about two-three weeks to execute my order.

I need a link to a better broker that executes orders faster.
Re: Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by detruth: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2008
That is their usual behaivour. They make big promises before they get you and later on change with an excuse that they have a load of work in their hands or that the fault is from their HQ. My advise is to either report them to their HQ or manage 2 broking firm and making each of them to know that you have althernatives. "Bad pikin get hin own day". Even to transfer your stocks in between brokers will always take a lenght of time (about a year) because it involves the signing out of your former broker (and you know delay tactics, because they will not want you to go)
Re: Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by LoanBroker: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2008
Go to the thread on Stock tips  for Nigerians.

l opened an account with UBA Stockbrokers. www.ubagroup.com. minimum  is 250,000 naira. No online presence yet.

But, based on people's recommendations on Nairaland , I am opening an account with www.vetiva.com. The minimum to open an account with Vetiva is 1million naira in shares or cash. Send an email to sales@VETIVA.com for details. Online presence.

I subscribed for daily pricelist to my phone via www.trw-stockbrokers.com.
Re: Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by Etin(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2008
@namdo

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-79353.32.html

The link above is dedicated to Nigerians abroad and is full of useful information on Stock Brokers and Banks, their requierments, channels of operations and their customer services etc. Happy reading.
Re: Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by namdo(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2008
thanks @loanBroker, etin for the links.

That thread on Stock Tips for nigerians na Book of 360pages, lol cheesy maybe i would try vetiva if it won't take a year to transfer shares from my present broker as i can't doll out 1mill at the moment. Was considering cashcraft and quantumsecurities. I am just hoping one of these would be better this time. I maybe wrong here but anything UBA seems to be scary.

my regards.
Re: Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by madeonline(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2008
Namdo consider Core Trust <www.coretrustinvestment.com>, they have got excellent track record.
Re: Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by namdo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
@cashcraft
Great to read from someone at cashcraft grin

Please can you explain your margin and share loan boundaries or is it negotiable.

Thanks.
Re: Looking For A Good Nse Stockbroker by SavvyLanre: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2008
CashCraft - abeg move on, already folks have mentioned Vetiva. You can also consider Afrininvest, BGL, FSDH and if you have big dough, you can think of the likes of Zenith Securities and IBTC.

BTW - Shine your eyes very well my wafi brother,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118241.0.html#msg2032949

(1) (Reply)

Lands And Houses For Sale In Uyo Akwa Ibom State / Coca-cola Acquires 40% Stake In Chivita / MMM: Dont Panic, Time To Make More Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.