Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,179 members, 7,925,688 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Evolving Story Of The Gruesome Murder Of 4 Students. BABARIC..... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evolving Story Of The Gruesome Murder Of 4 Students. BABARIC..... (1076 Views)

Trader Arrested For Gruesome Murder Of Austria-based Lover (pictured) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / The Truth Behind The Death Of The 4 Students In Unipot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evolving Story Of The Gruesome Murder Of 4 Students. BABARIC..... by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2012
12 people connected to the death of 4 students of the university of Portharcourt namelyUgonna, LLoyd, Tekena and Chidiaka have been arrested by the River state police command. The were accused of stealing Lap tops and phones of which no evidence has been provided as at the time of filing this report to prove the authenticity of the allegations leveled against them before they were lynched by the mob.

Meanwhile, our correspondent had spoken with some concerned Nigerians who have totally condemned the killing of the four students, stating that such act was the highest injustice that can be done to anybody.

Speaking with an ex student of the University of Port Harcourt, Miss Ene, she said ” I have lived in that place before. I have not known those people with this kind of act. I lived there for four years, and nothing of this nature ever happened. Ene who is currently a youth corps member lamented the death of those young men while advocating that the perpetrators be brought to book.

Speaking with a United Kingdom based journalist, and one of the most popular bloggers in Afica, and CE0 of EPR4, Egor Efiok, she lamented thus ” wicked Souls” ? Did u see the way the fire shocked the body of the one that appeared dead and it was like he used all his last energy to try and escape, which made him appear as if he wanted to fly? ?My heart CUT! ?I was crying and my nanny was holding me. ?I kept on shouting for the fine boy who died last. He pretended to be dead, yet they smashed his head.? He kept moving about and they kept hitting his head with a stick every time he moved. At a point he hugged the body of one of the guys and was holding his head. I’m sorry, but death sentence is what the perpetrators of the act deserve. ” Egor said while sobbing.

Also speaking with our correspondent, Linda Ikeji, an award winning Nigerian blogger, she express an obvious angst over what she termed the age of barbarism. ” I have never seen a thing like this in my life. I’m demoralised at the moment and lack appropriate words to qualify what I saw today in the footage. I have not been able to blog today because I can’t just put my pieces together. I didn’t take it that serious until I watched the video. That was the extreme. When they sent the pictures to me from UniPort, I had a lot of doubt, but now I believe that Barbarians live amongst us. I’m sad, and I hope the law won’t spare the murderers”

Mr. James Bamisaye has also condemned in totality what he referred to as a murder case. According to Bamisaye “ We need to be enlightened in this country. People should value other’s lives. The police should swing into action and get those people arrested. They should all be charged for murder case, including those standing and motivating the real criminals; those ones can be seen as accomplices. I can’t watch that video. I won’t sleep if I do. I will break down.”

Charlyboy AKA, Areafada who said the act was disgusting called on the governor of Rivers State, Chubuike Amechi to use all available security apparatus to get the murderers arrested. The areafada in his twitter handle @areafad1 said “If they can’t get hold of those guys let them tell us. We will employ the gutter tactics. This act must be condemned in it entirety as it could have been you or me. We want to see a positive outcome. Those guys deserve death sentence.

Another fast rising blogger, Daniel Igwe chidi, had told our correspondent in tears on the need for all journalists to unite against those responsible for the killing of the Four students. Daniel lamented thus ” o boy, I have been crying. Where are our activists, and the rest of our journalists? We must get united against these Barbarians. I just watched the video, man! This is sad” (Source: Daily Post)

This is totally unacceptable and barbaric.

These innocents students deserves justice.

May their soul rest in perfect peace!
Re: Evolving Story Of The Gruesome Murder Of 4 Students. BABARIC..... by agohavivi(f): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
It so, so painful that something of this nature is treated with kid gloves. Their killers should be brought to book to serve as a deterant to others.
Re: Evolving Story Of The Gruesome Murder Of 4 Students. BABARIC..... by Pleasantme: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2012
I cudnt bring myself 2watching d video despite the fact dat several pple sent the link 2me YET I didn't n infact culdnt sleep for several days... The tots n mental picture of it all kept replaying in my head.

I wish it was a movie,hoping I wud wake up frm this dream(unbelievable) ALAS its real.wat a world we live in Sure signs of THE END TIME!!! Am actually sad,confused n speechless @d same time.suprised I cud write dis piece sef!

(1) (Reply)

Deported Nigerian Rapes Two Women In Hotel Room / Man Rapes 8 Children Together & Threatened To Kill Them All If They Confess / Why I Killed My Lover – Kelechi Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.