Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,093 members, 7,916,175 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerians Please Pray For Mr President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Please Pray For Mr President. (1404 Views)

Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Nigerians, Please Slow Down On Copying Foreign Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Please Pray For Mr President. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2006
Nigerians please stand-up for their right in the proposed third term tenure by the National Assembly; i have reasons now to believe that Mr President, is truly vying for extension which i know will not favour anybody in this country.

As a matter of fact, Nigerians should realise at present, that Mr president is truly behind the whole scene of this proposed third term tenure after yesterday`s pronouncement from one our Big time foreign investors in Geneva, Switzerland, the man stated factually that the outside world should be in support of Mr President; extension of tenure.

I know that it will never get us anywere because it is crystal clear that Mr President is only being mislead by those sycophant disgusing themselves as loyalists; of which they are only doing this because of their selfish interest and not for the betterment of the whole citizenry of our great country, Nigeria.

My fellow citizens, please pray for the president because he needs our spiritual intervention in seeing that he realises what the sycophants are putting him into; so that he doesnt end up like others, I love him with passion and he will remain my President!

Please fellow Nairalandians, air your views and let us put our hands on deck to make the President realise what they are pushing him to do, Long live nairaland,Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria and long live the good citizens of this world.
Re: Nigerians Please Pray For Mr President. by whitelexi(m): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2006
Its a pity that a country like nigeria is still in the third world, Obasanjo is no good to that country, and trust me, just as the 2003 election results were arranged, this one will also be arranged but finally, there will be ethnic and religious unrest as a result of this third term bid.
I feel ashamed of the fact that such greed exists within us. its such a bad thing, we should have foreigners begging for visas to visit us for holidays and so on, but the reverse is the case.  Most of these developed countries have nothing but funds from patronage from tourism and education, but they know how to tax and thats where they get their funds from, They monitor and protect their currency so well that its hard to imagine being too rich, Everyone is around the middle income, cos the richer u r the more tax u pay.

In naija its totally opposite. the rich dont pay tax and the poor are made to do so. its sad,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Pray For Mr President. by Ashiwaju(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2006
How can you tell me to pray for a man who has done nothing but cause more trouble and havoc to this country in disguise? a man who have willingly refused to make our refineries work just because he has a refinery abroad? a Man who has financed,built and approved his own university in disguise? a man who have loaned fortunes out to ghana and sao tome in diguise so that he can go and collect the loan whenever he feels like? a man who have spoken so well about the paris club as if nigeria can ever be debt free from financial institution abroad? a man who has designed his own dog to chase who ever is not in support of his ambition? a man whom corruption has taken over his family and everything about him? a man who has protected his own people such as bode george and mantu from being probed and yet he exposed tafa balogun as if he is the only thief in our society? Abeg when you find some one reliable and some one credible that i should pray 4 pls lemme know jere bcus i am not ready to waste my prayer on just any body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Please Pray For Mr President. by Richbeat(m): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2013
GEJ is being controlled by the devil,the things he does without consultations are challenging the fundamentals of democracy,he his practising psuedo-dictatorship,right from the Subsidy saga till the latest presidential pardon.GEJ needs exorcism
Re: Nigerians Please Pray For Mr President. by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2013
Rich beat: GEJ is being controlled by the devil,the things he does without consultations are challenging the fundamentals of democracy,he his practising psuedo-dictatorship,right from the Subsidy saga till the latest presidential pardon.GEJ needs exorcism

Bros!
na wa for you ooo.

emm, are you alright at all?

1. This was a 2006 thread that you dug out from the pits in 2013!
Haba, bros, 7 years old tread! 7 good years!

2. The thread was talking about OBJ!
Na wa for you oooo! Bros, OBJ! not even Yaradua before you reach Jonathan!

Now I can understand why some Niaraland comments are the way they are:
some people just log unto Nairaland, once they see any thread about President, Presidency, Jonathan, Ebele, Goodluck, Aso Rock, PDP or anything that relates to Mr. President, they will loose control.

Well, bros, you have made my day.

This is a comic relief.

Emm, moderators, is it possible to dig out the 1960s political mess on Nairaland?
Let us heap the blames on Jonathan!

(1) (Reply)

Did Anyone Hear About Atiku's Suspension? / Am Contesting For Governorship / Campus Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.