Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,285 members, 7,910,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . (7937 Views)

silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Election Couple Getting Married This Weekend (photos) / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by MrsChima1(f): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
lol thanks jare grin

Let's make some grown azz boys cry cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by cowgurl: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
OPPOSING cool

**sipping from my chilled glass of chapman**
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2012
ijebabe:
Eh? Na me you want use market ur music business?
Issorai, but you say free? Nna we need to discuss grin

Ijebebe......anything wey dey involve DISCUSSION with an Igbo man no be free again na!
Nna me!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
dont8: No deal of whatsoever!

I got to assert my authority.

Me trust u na!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
Im in then!
Supporting!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Riskyman(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
xynerise:
my mate? undecided. Because you did copy and paste debate your mind dey sweet? I bet you can stand the audience and give a voice debate. Leave all this write-ups debate. I have done a real debate not online debate where u have time to copy from google. Nonsense!

Young man, you are below my anger. Can't be joining words with you.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Riskyman(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
xynerise:
my mate? undecided. Because you did copy and paste debate your mind dey sweet? I bet you can stand the audience and give a voice debate. Leave all this write-ups debate. I have done a real debate not online debate where u have time to copy from google. Nonsense!

Young man, you below my anger. Can't be joining words with you.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by dont8(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Good, you know I've got lot of experience with the ladies over the years, especially with ... Fill the gap cheesy
ayobase: Im in then!
Supporting!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Risky_man:

Young man, you below my anger. Can't be joining words with you.
you must be an Isoko man to post twice. undecided.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
dont8: Good, you know I've got lot of experience with the ladies over the years, especially with IJEBABE.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
So far on the supporting team we have:

Lolaabokoku
dont8
pleep
jigwe101
2buff
bennyraz
MRbrownJAY
delkuf
ayobase

opposing:

skydeep
goofie
Mrs Chima
uj sizzle
candygosh
acidosis
pearl~hapi
cowgurl
ileke-idi

These are our participants for the debate tomorrow.

4:00 pm Nigeria time.

Pls go thru the rules on this thread, and get acquainted with them.
www.nairaland.com/1070624

participants should start preparing their opening arguments. Gather those points, for some will be eliminated after the first round!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by delkuf(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2012
Getting ready for today's debate. Is going to be offfffffffffffffffffff the hook
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2012
I want to appeal to the contestants. . . Since we would be having a total of 18 opening arguments, i want to pls ask the supporting team to post their argument in color Blue and the opposing team in Red. This is to enhance the view of the judges.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by UjSizzle(f): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2012
I'm shivering with anticipation
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by cowgurl: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2012
My eyes are so reactive right now, so am making an appeal to whoever 'l be
paired with (i.e if I do make it to the next round), please use the official
font colour, thank you.
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 12, 2012
xynerise:

then i don't think you have done a real debate.
in a real debate you still have to do research and cite examples as at when necessary.
if i may ask when you did your real debate where did you do your research from?
from your mind? so all you said came out from your mind?
You read no books, neither studied from anywhere?
Na wa oh?

Or is it primary school debate you did?
undecided
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2012
testing testing
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2012
Still testing the color oo, neva used it before
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
Countdown to showdown. . . 4hrs. . . Loading. . . 25%
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2012
candygosh: Still testing the color oo, neva used it before

you have to type in between 99000] and [/color
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
it's today and i've not written anything grin grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
AmBeautiful:

then i don't think you have done a real debate.
in a real debate you still have to do research and cite examples as at when necessary.
if i may ask when you did your real debate where did you do your research from?
from your mind? so all you said came out from your mind?
You read no books, neither studied from anywhere?
Na wa oh?

Or is it primary school debate you did?
undecided
Good afternoon cool
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
pls test again
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz:

you have to type in between ] [/b]and [b] [
red red, ok I think i got it. Many thanks
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
testing testing grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
candygosh: red red, ok I think am got it. Many thanks
Yeah. . . that's it

1 Like

Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2012
skydeep: testing testing grin
cheesy
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ayobase(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
sexkillz: So far on the supporting team we have:

Lolaabokoku
dont8
pleep
jigwe101
2buff
bennyraz
MRbrownJAY
delkuf
ayobase

opposing:

skydeep
goofie
Mrs Chima
uj sizzle
candygosh
acidosis
pearl~hapi
cowgurl
ileke-idi

These are our participants for the debate tomorrow.

4:00 pm Nigeria time.

Pls go thru the rules on this thread, and get acquainted with them.
www.nairaland.com/1070624

participants should start preparing their opening arguments. Gather those points, for some will be eliminated after the first round!

Just give me acidosis!
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2012
ayobase:

Just give me acidosis!
Pray that you both are not eliminated in the 1st round. . .
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by xynerise: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
skydeep: testing testing grin
make sure u come back home with one of ur opponent as$? grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by skydeep(f): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
xynerise:
make sure u come back home with one of ur opponent as$? grin
Yes sir grin
Re: Weekend Debate: A Man Is Right To Assert His. . . . by ijebabe: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
The tension in the air is getting stifling grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice / Top Secrets To Get A Girl's Phone Number And Get Her Into Bed Easily(18+) / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.