Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community (27679 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Carmall(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
So if everyone is to take up jungle justice, then the students should start killing the villagers too before the perpetrators are brought to book...stupid opinion.
Infact it's like u re the one that killed my late brother, i ve to take up jungle justice and kill you too.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Etemma1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Olalekan 0: @poster,are you related to Demola Ade-Unuigbe who was convicted and summarily suspended from Lead City University for molesting a fellow student in 2010? or you are demola himself whose name was only erroneously spelt as Desola on here?

I saw the post on Naijacommunity, was moved with what he shared on there, although he didn't get any attention on there. I decided to bring his post over here and share with Nairalanders and other Nigerians. By the way, how do you know he was suspended from his school in 2010. It seems you're closer to the guy than anyone else here.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by taharqa: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
There is smthing 'false' about the way sm persons are reacting to this outrageous crime, almost as if it was a complete surprise. Whilst one was much younger and living in one of d saner places in 9ja( Benin) d burning of 'witches' and 'thieves' by angry mobs in public wasnt infrequent on our local tv screens. Then for a very long time, maybe sm few yrs even, i hardly heard of any such wickd displays until pooh : Aluu. This particular beastial display does not mean we are NOW more inhuman as sm personshv bn arguing here. No, it has 'tared'; infact, such behaviour has arguably decreasd in recent yrs. What has made dis one remarkable is that smone was 'nice' enough to record d heinous heinous crime and post it online for very many persons: one word social media. Perhaps, dat we hv all bn forcd to tk sm closer look at it suggest that this time around justice wud be served and maybe such wud serve as a stern deterent for other 'mad' ppl from taking laws into their hands. It may also perhaps force us to tk a closer look at our slow and largely unresponsive Judicial system which is still shamelessly one of d legacies of colonial rule... We are not a worse ppl cos of this( infact, it seem to hv decreasd) but maybe we may actuali do smtin this time around seeing dat social media has made this one notorious and finalli made us to stop and think. Perhaps.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by gidiMonsta(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
agoha_vivi: U obviously don't have the fear of God. I pray that neither yourself or anyone close to you ever finds him/her self in the wrong place at the wrong time. U are the one who is a confused animal. An unjust society is no excuse for murder. We are different from animals, that's the reason why God instructed that we dominate the earth. Sometime in 2009, very early in the morning on my way to work, I was attacked by a thief who really beat me all in a feat to weaken me and make away with my handbag. I refused to release it to him because he wasn't armed the result was that he kept beating me. All the while I tried fighting him as best as I could and at the same time screaming, " thief, thief, catch him", all the while was I was praying for help and hoping for someone to come to my rescue to no avail. I had almost lost hope when a mopol surfaced and told him not to move. He immediately fled but unfortunately for him he was caught and thoroughly beaten. At a point, a young man picked up a very big stone and wanted to use it on him I screamed and pleaded that he shouldn't be killed the guy who wanted to strike raised his voice at me asking if I knew his offence, all the while acting like he meant to attack me. I screamed back at him telling him that I was the one who was almost robbed. Immediately, he apologised and asked if the thief hurt me all the while trying to brush off the dirt smeared all over me after the thief pushed me down. To cut a long story short we were taken to nearby police station where the thief was detained and I wrote down a statement of what happened. I narrated this ordeal because I wanted you to know that despite the injustice in the land and the presence of so many inhumane, blood thirsty individuals in this country, we still have some sane beings with the milk of human kindness flowing in them of which I happen to be one. If you choose to reason and act like a beast, it's up you but note, not all of us act and reason like u do.

Cool story bro, but would have said the same thing if they killed your father and raped your sister?

The writer is not trying to justify the killing but to highlight the inadequacies in our society that culminated in the event of last weekend. If the people knew they'll get justice, do you think they'll have done it? The people of Aluu are monsters created by the society we created, where laws do not exist.

I believe the people of Aluu went to far and people should be punished for it but its time we faced d bigger issues.

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by ektbear: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Henrychris: Dat community desrves to be wiped off frm d surface of d earth

The solution to jungle justice is jungle justice, abi?
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by ddim22: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk: If everyone is with the Aluu community, then who will be with the MUBI community where 25 students were shot dead in their hostel some days back too?

Enough of all this bias and sentiments in Nigeria.

Nigerians lets us share the same sympathy to those TWENTY FIVE students who were killed at Mubi in Adamawa.

Is is because this is a southern state and that happened in the north?
Is it because this are Christians and those were muslims?
Those students in Mubi village need enough attention as that of Aluu.

Poor students were ambushed in their hostels and spread randomly and we keep quiet about it?

Enough of playing bias with our judgements

For those whose hearts also go to the Mubi students killings - https://www.nairaland.com/1069435/mubi-killing-25-students-also
Dont bring religion and ethnicity into this matter.The two killing did not happen under the same circumstances.The MUBI students were in there hostel and gunmen came into the school,went into the hostel and shot them all.These assailant are unknown,nobody knows where they come or came from but they are believed to be members of the bokoharam sect(no proof).On the other hand,the ALUU 4 went outside their campus and into their host community and they were gruesomely murdered by members of that community.They recorded it on video and the whole world saw in that video,the consensus addidem of the community in killing the students.You can see the difference between the two cases.In the ALUU 4 case,we know where the culprits come from and the video helps to aggravate the fury of both the students and the general public.But in the MUBI 25,we dont know where the killer came from,who they are,and there is no video to incite peoples anger the way the ALUU 4 video did.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by mbaemeka(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
While he/she is entitled to their opinions, let us not lose sight of our humanity while dishing it. The truth of the matter is that it is the governments fault and this incident is only symptomatic of the "failed state" this nation is ebbing towards.

But I cannot help but think-that person could have been me, Ugonna couldve been my brother, Lloyd couldve been my cousin. It is in that moment:the moment that I grapple with these thoughts that I realise that the everyday nigerian couldve done something about it. We shouldnt absolve ourselves of the pain because we are not related to them. We shouldnt try to see reason with the community because of the failures of the government that is weakness and wickedness. We should see reason with Justice and Justice always has its turn.

What ever happened to Muttallab? Whatever happened to Kabiru Sokoto? Did Ugonna and co deserve any less a treatment? werent they innocent until proven guilty? Is this the first time a robber is apprehended in Aluu? Was he/she treated as so? There are just too many questions.

I choose to see reason with and only with empathy and justice. That school is my alma mater. I have been involved in a similar situation, the only difference being that I got my money. I lived in that Vicinty. I sought justice. I can imagine the pain they all felt before the last breath. Nobody deserves it. For this reason and reason alone I see reason with Justice!

May God help the Nigerian police/RRS to catch and arrest everybody involved. I hope they pay with their blood. If we have any grouch with the government, then let us take it to them now, later and during elections. When we lose our love for others or deny them the right to live, we have invariably denied ourselves the same right. May the chiefs be given 50 years minimum. May the vigillante members be murdered the same way. May the onlookers get a retribution one way or the other. And if any person in power like-David Mark tries to pervert or politicize justice May you do away with him O lord.

NB: Please ignore soundtruth. He registered here in October after the incident to defend such cruelty. We know who he is and his end. It is only him that doesnt know it. Mark my words- the movement for justice is like the church, he who falls on it would be broken and on whomever it falls on, it would grind him to powder.

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by kalvin1: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ desola..two wrongs can neva make a right
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Stiv(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
We must ask the right questions
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by flash11(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
I'm totally in support of desola!!
Nigerians are so truely confused and angry at the wrong things.
Those condemning desola, did you even bother to read the write up, or you were so blinded with the same stupid mob anger??
Ffs she didnt say she supports them, she said she UNDERSTANDS!!
And yes that act is very very understandable. Its human's animalistic nature of revenge which am sure every single one of us has.
Ok, imagine those thieves were indeed murderers and werent killed but locked up, the same people will be crying for their heads and condemning delayed 'due process' justice. Ok now, they've been killed, the same exact people are calling for mass killing of the killers. No be the same thing??
Lol at the irony! Nigerians are indeed confused!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by KingAmy: 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
Woooo. U guys should stop criticising DESOLA. She wrote her mind. And did u guys understand what she wrote at all?. From what I understood? She said she wasn't in support of dat act or the community.. She just wrote what she thought. The system is messed up.. Yes we shouldn't take laws into our hands, but then what is the government doing about that? And mind you, no one should tell me any stupid thing as what if those killed where my family members? I have seen worse... What we should pray for is that this wicked act should befall our bad leaders and not innocent people.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Okijajuju1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: As much as every update on the Aluu killings saddens me....i must say this writer made good points.
A lot of people on this thread are just plain sentimental which is understandable.
There is no disputing that the boys who were mudered and the muderers are all products of a failed system...which is basically what the writer implied.
....and as evident on the thread...we are directing our anger on the wrong things just like the article said!!

You my dear have a beautiful mind... Many Niaralanders would never fully comprehend her post which also is a reflection of a poor educational system.

3 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by coogar: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Lanray09:
Let some manners. Learn some right use of words!

will you shut that cesspit you call a mouth, you sëmen-slurping vampire?

@ topic,
90% of nigerians are not intelligent - a dolt penned 10,000 words of contradictory sentences and people are lauding her for being intelligent! where's the intelligence? you either support what the aluu community did to the boys or condemn their act! this desola rëtard condemns what aluu community did but he is in support with them at the same time! how is this logical for feck's sake?

desola wants to blame the system for that barbaric act - wow! there's suffering everywhere in nigeria - suffering is not only limited to aluu community! everyone in nigeria should be a member of one lynch mob or the other if the excuse for maiming 4 innocent souls is suffering! yet, these "barbaric" nigerians abide by the law whenever they travel abroad even to countries where they suffer more hardship than nigeria. how come nigerians abroad do not perpetrate such disgraceful acts abroad?

prying further, so the barbaric act was supposed to stop all the sufferings in nigeria? if i suddenly become a destitute out of acute poverty, i would never treat another human being the way the aluu 4 were treated and i am sure many of us would not treat animals like that, let alone human beings! so the system is the reason people kill now? before nigeria became shyte, people didn't kill? the first world countries where there's little or no poverty, there's never been a murder case there? i reiterate - desola is a fücking bastard and i wish he/she suffers the same fate sometime in the future!

why stop at blaming the government only? we should blame our teachers! the pastors, imams, clerics, juju priests, parents, neighbours, classmates, etc. by the time we are done blaming everyone else for our own irresponsibility then maybe lessons would be learnt! nigerians and their blame culture peeves me to the marrow! some hoodlums conspired to kill innocent souls and a social reprobate wants to blame the government - what a tyke!

5 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Smallwoman(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
To all those who cursed, abused and raved at Desola for sharing his/her own opinion, I think you are have just confirmed what she said that there is an animal in you. if you can go to this extent on a post just because you did not agree with her point of view, what will you do if you had seen her physically? Most responses also show that most nairalanders are shallow thinkers and cannot read between the lines. What the aluu people did was bad but we should all ask ourselves, AM I NOT TAKING PEOPLE'S LIVES THE WAY I GO ABOUT MY OWN CONCIOUSLY OR UNCONSCIOULY, DELIBERATELY OR NOT? It is not only people that kill with guns or sticks that are murderers. The nigerian government of today is a murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by DSoj(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is nothing but a fool's write up.
Total nonsense. Sure U've neva given birth. Bastard
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by thelastPope(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: No,sir...the timing is just right IMO..
The timing is right because in a few more days,a lot of people on this thread and a lot other Nigerians would have forgetten about those four boys and life would go on as is the usual.....until something similar happens again! .....and this is exactly what the writer was trying to say or what she needed Nigerians like u and me to reflect on and start taking steps around...

She failed to convey any such message immediately she introduced reasons for the barbaric act! I know she was trying to be intelligent but she failed woefully in the attempt! She should go back to school. The lazy thing to do in Nigeria today is to blame the government for everything we go through. It is also the easy and selfish response by Nigerians to Nigeria's problems. But the error of that mindset is that we became the government, the government did not become us. The government didn't give birth to all of us. The government came from among us. This is what we must realise if this country must do well.

THE GOVERNMENT CAME OUT OF US!

We are the government! We, our fathers, our uncles, our brothers, our cousins, our nephews, our friends are the government. From LGA to FG. That is why I hate it when people keep saying the government. There is nobody in NL that does not have one of these links to someone in some government role. Whether they benefit from it or not is another matter, but the reality is that the concept of we on one side and the government on another side is a false stand! That is why many don't do anything to improve their immediate society

3 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by coogar: 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
Smallwoman: To all those who cursed, abused and raved at Desola for sharing his/her own opinion, I think you are have just confirmed what she said that there is an animal in you. if you can go to this extent on a post just because you did not agree with her point of view, what will you do if you had seen her physically? Most responses also show that most nairalanders are shallow thinkers and cannot read between the lines. What the aluu people did was bad but we should all ask ourselves, AM I NOT TAKING PEOPLE'S LIVES THE WAY I GO ABOUT MY OWN CONCIOUSLY OR UNCONSCIOULY, DELIBERATELY OR NOT? It is not only people that kill with guns or sticks that are murderers. The nigerian government of today is a murderer.

you are a consummate rëtard!
desola has a right to her opinion but she has abused that privilege! in saner climes, desola would have been arrested for trolling! the grief in people's hearts is still fresh and then an attention seeking morön suddenly backs the aluu community for what they did? wow! nigeria does have her own share of dolts....

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ok ok house. Let there be peace. Only 3 substantial objects will bring this issue to rest. 1. Where is the laptop now? 2. Where is the phone? 3. Where are their ownners? If we can not answer these questions then the 4 boys were offered in "disguised rituals" finish!!

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
of course i understand where Desola is coming from

I faced two thugs in my house, one wielding a machete, the other some sort of gun. i was very lucky with the way the whole thing turned out - i repelled the thugs almost as quickly as they came in, but they injured me.
it could have been much worse, much as it was for several other people who were robbed that same night - there was a young widow who had the thieves in her house for at least an hour - there was the fellow who had to plead with the robbers to leave his wife alone as he had cooperated, there were the boys who had to watch the robbers argue over whether or not to rape their 15 year old sister, there was the family where the daughter and maid were gang raped.

as usual, the police did not catch any of the robbers, even though they said they saw them running away.

there was the bizarre police lineup where some people were snatched from a so called thief hangout and we were asked to identify them face to face.

there was the stylized demand for egunje with respect to 'police report'

there was the shakedown of we need fuel money so we can patrol

in go slows all over lagos, small boys rob drivers sometimes with police less than 5 feet away. some small boys tried to do this to me at mile 2 , and the police were within my line of vision, but they wee busy shaking down commuters.

yesterday, on the radio, i heard about the one million boys gang, who have been terrorising a communities in lagos, right under the nose of the police.

the immediate aftermath of the house to house robbery - some of the affected closes hired OPC. make no mistake OPC is as bloodthirsty as these ALLU fellows. my generator guy told me a story about how they cut of a fellows hand, forced him to confess all sorts of crimes in front of his parents after which they killed him.

the Bakassi boys did the same in their time.

and people were ok with it. people turned a blind eye to the excesses, even if they found them disturbing.

why? because the monsters provided security that the government cannot provide.

a situation in which robbers are in a vicinity and you can only cringe, hide and pray some miracle happens before they get to your house. . .
a country in which robbers can write to tell you they are coming. . .
a country where robbers can come for a second bite. . .
a country where one of the default actions after being robbed is to leave your house
a country where you cannot even be sure if it is not your banker, your coworker, even your church member that sicced robbers onto you . .

and worst of all , a country where 90% of victims have no form of closure - they are just told to thank God they are alive.

the funny thing is that 90% of the posters who are expressing so much shock are expressing wishes that the same or worse be done to the residents of Allu - and that says plenty. it says that if they too are victims of robbers, they will shed all these sentiments about bestiality. after all several of them have been cheering as the JTF does its thing, burning people in their homes

going by otokx's reports, what i experienced in one horrible night has lot of the Allu community for the past 6 months - robbers having a field day, running wild, and residents living in fear - unable to sleep unable to do anything.

6 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Chuksaluta(m): 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
What has the writer achieved with jungle justice, its easy to speak since he has not been a victim.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
So after all these plenty talk some people still don't get it? na wa ooo
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by coogar: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
oyb: of course i understand where Desola is coming from

I faced two thugs in my house, one wielding a machete, the other some sort of gun. i was very lucky with the way the whole thing turned out - i repelled the thugs almost as quickly as they came in, but they injured me.
it could have been much worse, much as it was for several other people who were robbed that same night - there was a young widow who had the thieves in her house for at least an hour - there was the fellow who had to plead with the robbers to leave his wife alone as he had cooperated, there were the boys who had to watch the robbers argue over whether or not to rape their 15 year old sister, there was the family where the daughter and maid were gang raped.

as usual, the police did not catch any of the robbers, even though they said they saw them running away.

there was the bizarre police lineup where some people were snatched from a so called thief hangout and we were asked to identify them face to face.

in go slows all over lagos, small boys rob drivers sometimes with police less than 5 feet away. some small boys tried to do this to me at mile 2 , and the police were within my line of vision, but they wee busy shaking down commuters.

yesterday, on the radio, i heard about the one million boys gang, who have been terrorising a communities in lagos, right under the nose of the police.

the immediate aftermath of the house to house robbery - some of the affected closes hired OPC. make no mistake OPC is as bloodthirsty as these ALLU fellows. my generator guy told me a story about how they cut of a fellows hand, forced him to confess all sorts of crimes in front of his parents after which they killed him.

and people were ok with it. people turned a blind eye to the excesses, even if they found them disturbing.

a situation in which robbers are in a vicinity and you can only cringe, hide and pray some miracle happens before they get to your house. . .
a country where one of the default actions after being robbed is to leave your house
a country where you cannot even be sure if it is not your banker, your coworker, even your church member that sicced robbers onto you . .

and worst of all , a country where 90% of victims have no form of closure - they are just told to thank God they are alive.

the funny thing is that 90% of the posters who are expressing so much shock are expressing wishes that the same or worse be done to the residents of Allu - and that says plenty. it says that if they too are victims of robbers, they will shed all these sentiments about bestiality. after all several of them have been cheering as the JTF does its thing, burning people in their homes

going by otokx's reports, what i experienced in one horrible night has lot of the Allu community for the past 6 months - robbers having a field day, running wild, and residents living in fear - unable to sleep unable to do anything.

oyb, there's a clear distinction between justice and vengeance! i want justice to be done to aluu community - it will serve as a deterrent to other host communities in nigeria who like to bully students or corp members!

if the aluu community feels the aluu-4 were notorious armed robbers, why not put bullets between their eyes once and for all? it's the manner by which they were killed that irks most people not necessarily the death! if the news had been "4 students were mistakenly shot" - i doubt the news would be this sensitized! however, the torture and the killing lasted 7 hours! the perpetrators of this act had the time to reflect on the consequences of what they were doing but they still pressed ahead to kill - now, that's something!

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by bowei(m): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
acidtalk: If everyone is with the Aluu community, then who will be with the MUBI community where 25 students were shot dead in their hostel some days back too?

Enough of all this bias and sentiments in Nigeria.

Nigerians lets us share the same sympathy to those TWENTY FIVE students who were killed at Mubi in Adamawa.

Is is because this is a southern state and that happened in the north?
Is it because this are Christians and those were muslims?
Those students in Mubi village need enough attention as that of Aluu.

Poor students were ambushed in their hostels and spread randomly and we keep quiet about it?

Enough of playing bias with our judgements

For those whose hearts also go to the Mubi students killings - https://www.nairaland.com/1069435/mubi-killing-25-students-also
So funny how people celebrate theives! So it perfectly right for Alladin and his (deliquents)friends collect immaginary debt armed with machete, axes and gun around 2am! As it was right for boko haram to kill discipline student in Mubi! You guys have lost ur priorities I say
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
coogar:

oyb, there's a clear distinction between justice and vengeance! i want justice to be done to aluu community - it will serve as a deterrent to other host communities in nigeria who like to bully students or corp members!

if the aluu community feels the aluu-4 were notorious armed robbers, why not put bullets between their eyes once and for all? it's the manner by which they were killed that irks most people not necessarily the death! if the news had been "4 students were mistakenly shot" - i doubt the news would be this sensitized! however, the torture and the killing lasted 7 hours! the perpetrators of this act had the time to reflect on the consequences of what they were doing but they still pressed ahead to kill - now, that's something!

i guess its that everyday for the thief one day for the owner thing. those boys became the scapegoats for all the thugs who had been terrorizing the community.

https://www.nairaland.com/688966/three-one-chance-suspects-mobbed

see that? was there any outrage?

practically the same - only no videos
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by olagamalin(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Olalekan 0: @poster,are you related to Demola Ade-Unuigbe who was convicted and summarily suspended from Lead City University for molesting a fellow student in 2010? or you are demola himself whose name was only erroneously spelt as Desola on here?
Broda ,u badt gan
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by honeric01(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Chuksaluta: What has the writer achieved with jungle justice, its easy to speak since he has not been a victim.

You that's a victim, what have you done?
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by dBard: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
wtf is dis idiot talkin about? giving excuses f dat!justifying it??! humans r animals?so God didn't knw wat He was doin abi. 24likes ..24morons angry angry angry
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by overkillR(f): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
Preach!!!

coogar:

will you shut that cesspit you call a mouth, you sëmen vampire?

@ topic,
90% of nigerians are not intelligent - a dolt penned 10,000 words of contradictory sentences and people are lauding her for being intelligent! where's the intelligence? you either support what the aluu community did to the boys or condemn their act! this desola rëtard condemns what aluu community did but he is in support with them at the same time! how is this logical for feck's sake?

desola wants to blame the system for that barbaric act - wow! there's suffering everywhere in nigeria - suffering is not only limited to aluu community! everyone in nigeria should be a member of one lynch mob or the other if the excuse for maiming 4 innocent souls is suffering! yet, these "barbaric" nigerians abide by the law whenever they travel abroad even to countries where they suffer more hardship than nigeria. how come nigerians abroad do not perpetrate such disgraceful acts abroad?

prying further, so the barbaric act was supposed to stop all the sufferings in nigeria? if i suddenly become a destitute out of acute poverty, i would never treat another human being the way the aluu 4 were treated and i am sure many of us would not treat animals like that, let alone human beings! so the system is the reason people kill now? before nigeria became shyte, people didn't kill? the first world countries where there's little or no poverty, there's never been a murder case there? i reiterate - desola is a fücking bastard and i wish he/she suffers the same fate sometime in the future!

why stop at blaming the government only? we should blame our teachers! the pastors, imams, clerics, juju priests, parents, neighbours, classmates, etc. by the time we are done blaming everyone else for our own irresponsibility then maybe lessons would be learnt! nigerians and their blame culture peeves me to the marrow! some hoodlums conspired to kill innocent souls and a social reprobate wants to blame the government - what a tyke!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by dBard: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Cool story bro, but would have said the same thing if they killed your father and raped your sister?

The writer is not trying to justify the killing but to highlight the inadequacies in our society that culminated in the event of last weekend. If the people knew they'll get justice, do you think they'll have done it? The people of Aluu are monsters created by the society we created, where laws do not exist.

I believe the people of Aluu went to far and people should be punished for it but its time we faced d bigger issues.

point of correction..the people are monsters cos dey CHOSE to act like monsters.society does not make d people,d people makes d society
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by SisiKill1: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
oyb: of course i understand where Desola is coming from

BRAVO!!!!

You just gave this thread the full stop it needed badly!!!!!

Thank you!!!
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by dBard: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
those boys,I heard,were cultists,but Nobody deserves t die in such a public n undignified way. NOBODY!! wat if d mothers see d videos? am just so angry angry maybe I shld go lynch dat desla guy. angry
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by ciphoenix: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

One Word... BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I understand this write-up clearly!!

We are indeed Aluu people.. Time to take the law into our hands..

In a land where there is no government, the people become a government unto themselves angry
a government that kills people for any crime whatsoever?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Armed Robbers Apprehended In Anambra (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Beats Wife, Shaves Hair With Knife For Following Him To Bet Shop / 52-yr-old Man Arrested For Kidnapping, Raping 14-yr-old Boy (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.