Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,489 members, 7,937,426 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host (8614 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
WOW!! The last time I watched Gulder Ultimate search was 2005.......how time flies sad
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Heymus(m): 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Both guys are good.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
Good for them, i stoped watching it in 2009 after Wale was evicted for misplacing d staff.
When will it start?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Mascotlawman: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
if the contestants exercise patience, they will have goodluck
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
So GUS is still on? I thought they got done with some years back.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by andyanders: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
I think Bob made history when he was the host of the first Guilder Ultimate Search. The worst was these Guilder management decided to now stage the celebrity show and it messed up the whole system and I stopped watching it.

With chidi Mokeme back, I think I will have to start watching it.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sagytarius: Easy lady, Why do that while I'm here?
Hhahaha
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ijogz K: Rope is now expensive in the market, There r cheaper ways o go about taking your life.. Dial 08012343419.. for more details wink
D num is nt going tru.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by 55gal(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice move.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by safarigirl(f): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
It's about time, after Daddy Showkey and Obesere won Bob Manuel in a puzzle game during the celeb GUS, it was clear his days were numbered, I was even surprised he came for the next one, if na me, I no for show face, after all the polished accent, na Daddy Showkey wey never see the gate of University wey floor you in a game that apparently required brains and tactics.

Cheers to Chidi o jare, tis about time, Survivor, has a hot host, na only we con dey use Senior Citizen do host for a show that ought to be for youths, if Gideon Okeke wasn't such a terrible anchor, he would have been good for the job, they should try Kenneth Okoli out, he could ace it.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Ifyx(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
nyere84: so he is married?? No!! No!! I ve bin waiting for dis guy for yrs to marry me. Hw cld he do this to me?? ** am walking away to go and hang myself rite now**
chidi møkeme tøld me 2 take his place,sø m available...weneva u re ready,lemme knw
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by blackbeau1(f): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ meridian,u obviously don't know the location of the place where this yrs ultimate search is taking place or u won't be talking abt flood. Back to topic,yipeee, I'll certainly start watching it again.Bob manuel was good but Chidi is better
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by viviennepretty(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: momoke sounds dull and he looks r3tarded. but since he is what our Naija girls see as handsome.. no long tin?
.....nd Dat is y u ar retarded bcs Ʊ think so low..
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by caesaraba(m): 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy Ha!!! Finally I can start watching the show again. 'twas so boring without him.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by chino11(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Gulder Show is gone without Bob Manuel Udokwu. Chidi is just a small boy..
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by ortopazz(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
Meridian: Congrats Chidi d host master. But d organisers should put a tight securities in place to avoid kidnapping, dangerous animals and reptiles and flood due to climate change.

I wish d contestants all d best and goodluck.

when last was Akaw ibom making rounds for ur accusations?
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by DukeNija(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
slimyem: he is just as you described.
Wonder why they have to bring him back when there are loads of other celebrities who can do the job better...

Nawa O. Why so much hate, Haters? undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Promolysis(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
OILOFGLADNESS:

Bob is not Boring, He is good too, but just to say thay Chidi is better anyway

nigeria let us learn how to apreciate and stop critisizing
i totally agree with u. Nigerians lyk destructive criticism
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by TalkingBird: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
They were all good, but chidi......ok
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by kooto(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
I think some of the reasons he was dropped was that he was partial,insultive/rude,I'm happy he has another chance[hope he learns from the bad attributes]and turn it to his advantage
goodluck.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Usokristi: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Good to hear welcome back Chidi
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by slyopez(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
IMHO Bob Manuel is better than Chidi Mokeme, altho i happen to come from the same village with Chidi but that doesn't make me to shy away from the truth.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by futuspec(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
So it took the organizers 9 good years to figure out CHIDI is the square peg in a square hole.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Estrada(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Chidi's dreamy eyes n d drawl wen he speaks mk me feel he's high on somtin. Bob's ova sabi n gragra puts me off too. Is it dat Nigeria lacks presenters dat bad?? The tasks in GUS shld also b designed in such a way as to b fair to d lady-folks giving at least a shot at winning. I actually stopped watching after GUS II. The celebrity version was just some dumb idea, heavy enuf to break d camel's back. I hvnt noticed GUS since then.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by hajjimam: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
O ga o,the organiser also know dat people has turn their back on the show since d absence of bobo,but now ppl re waiting 4 d show to start.ULTIMATE SEARCH ride on.Good luck 4 all d contestant.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by koman: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2012
ogokam: Happy for him but hope he has perfected/polished his English speaking which was quite cumbersome for him unlike Bob who flowed well with the language except say im gragra com dey vex person sha! angry
9yrs ago, his english ws polished.
Presenting a tv show lyk GUS requires mordan a free flow of english,
body language and facial expression playz an important role in all of it,
All dat Bob has going is d free flow of english which is only gud 4 stage presentation.
With all due respect, Mokeme is in a class of its own.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by koman: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2012
kooto: I think some of the reasons he was dropped was that he was partial,insultive/rude,I'm happy he has another chance[hope he learns from the bad attributes]and turn it to his advantage
goodluck.
He ws nt droped 4 those reasons dude.
He started his own clothing line and needed 2 devote more tym 2it in other 2make it brand.
The only thing dat could pull him was MORE MONEY which gulder ws nt willing 2pay wen there are dull guyz dat are willing 2 present d show wit half of d amount.
D dude knew his worth and he placed a price on it and 9ys later, gulder realises his stil d best.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by lukkie(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2012
Ok, I finally got this from their website...

Signs that this year’s edition of Gulder Ultimate
Search will be a bundle of intrigues, suspense,
fun and excitement have started to manifest.
Yet, the show will not be beamed on TV until
Saturday, October 20, 2012.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by Prodigy246(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
good to know.

picyures pls!!!! shocked
Re: Chidi Mokeme Back As Gulder Ultimate Search Host by damep: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2012
I can say that Gulder Ultimate Search 9 hasn't disappointed at all.. The contestants have been a rare kind, yesterday Uzor was evicted which has made Onyinye the last woman standing...
Check the updates here... http://www.mediacraftassociates.com/news-a-events/latest-news-a-events/1-latest-news/355-gulder-ultimate-search-9-episode-25-uzor-evicted-for-disobedience-onyinye-emerges-last-female-contestant-standing-

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Originals Season 4(season 6) Thread / Indian Actress Vs American Actress Who Are The Best / Crazy With Sex - Latest 2015 Nigerian Nollywood Ghallywood Movie 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.