Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,067 members, 7,887,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

Need U To Advise Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need U To Advise Me (832 Views)

My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. / Advise Me Pls/ Emdee Shipping & Maritime College / Please Read, I Need U Nlers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need U To Advise Me by kunz: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2008
Hi everyone,i'm just starting my career as a video editor so i got a job in port harcourt but its in a CHURCH and from what i was told i would be earning 100k each month.I need you all to advise me on this.Should i take the offer or not.Presently I'm working somewhere in lagos and there's alot to gain there but I get just 20k each month.So what do u think?
Re: Need U To Advise Me by mdjo(m): 9:57am On Jan 20, 2008
My brother, what are you talking about? 20k and 100k! difference is clear now. Abi you don't want to miss mummy and daddy?
Wakeup MAN.
Re: Need U To Advise Me by kunz: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2008
Of course the difference is clear,but there is more to it than just the money.
Re: Need U To Advise Me by MyPeace(f): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2008
kunz:

Of course the difference is clear,but there is more to it than just the money.

l can see say u know it better than us, so do ur bidding.

But for me ooo 20k and 100k, the difference is clear.
Re: Need U To Advise Me by jessygal(f): 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2008
smiley[b][/b]hey bguy, don't so obsessed with money matters , however, don't look down on enviroments cos dere's a lot u need to learn dere, besides, its just dat atimes people missuse de fact dat dey need time 2 think be4 dey decide, okkkkkkkkkkkkk well, if am de one to take de decission guess what?? i'll probably take de high rate of income but with much carefullness, and try to know de things behide de job okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u just don't ruch becos of de amount , just take a lot of time out and think quietly about de job and know if its what u'll give ur best to or maybe put ur best in and also know if its something dat will lift ur enthusiasim, okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjust play kool on dat fact okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, wish u gud luck

Re: Need U To Advise Me by ndchucks: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2008
man the 100k is good ooh, but we don't know what you are making in addition to the 20k, because that will also count in some situations.so think
Re: Need U To Advise Me by obybabe(f): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2008
Think well before you take any decision.

All I know is that you cannot equate 100k to 20k no matter the attachments to it.

I strongly believe that even in the firm where you are to receive 100k, there is going to be attachments too, so shine your eyes. shocked cool grin

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Hacker / Etb Test And Interview / Nipr Lectures For Dec 08 Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.