Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Abortion Or Abandonment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abortion Or Abandonment (970 Views)

Pregnant Teen Wins Abortion Battle Against Parents / Reckless Abandonment / Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Or Abandonment by sunny4all(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2008
Killing the child before birth or abandon the child after birth ?
which one one is the worst ?
Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by sistajay(f): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2008
I wud rather abandon the child dan to abort the pikin (may the Lord have MERCY on me), if you be good Christian you no sey e dey WRONG to kill.
Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:52pm On Jan 20, 2008
Both are very wrong. so there is none like which is worst. if anyone knows they can't handle the responsibility of having a child and taking care of it. then they should close their bloody legs up.
Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by bjluv: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2008
None of the above---close ur legs or seal your d.i.c.k right.
Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2008
Nether, I love kids too much.

But, I feel abortion, (unlawful killing of the unborn) is terrible.

At least, an abandoned child has a chance of survival, of being loved by someone else.

Abortion is final.
Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by uspry1(f): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2008
Abortion is the worst, but abandonment the child toward to the trash bin or highway/street instead of hospital or church is also worst. Therefore; my answer is both!!!

I have seen on nationally TV news about a carjacking with a baby along car seat equipped in the rear car seat, the carjacker stopped in the middle of the busy highway to loose a baby/car seat and zoommimmminnng in a hurry to leave them behind.

Fortunately, other driver with different car stopped near median curb leading the curiosity what is that blanket covering car seat in the middle of three lanes highway---OMG, a baby is there sleeping peacefully. Took it to the safe place (median curb) and called 911 request for police.

It happens in the US. Yes, carjacker caught eventually. The baby's mother was frantically and felt so humiliated to leave unlock her car at the gas station walking into a cashier inside to pay for gas---suddenly her car was gone!

Therefore like i say before, abandonment is also worse especially carjacking.
Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by teissys(f): 3:34pm On May 11, 2009
None of the above!!!

Allow me to preach water and take wine wink
Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On May 11, 2009
Pro-choice for lifeĀ  cool
Im wondering why a woman wud abandon a baby she has carried for 9 months?why not abort and save urself and the baby the stress undecided
However,having worked with an orphanage home and being opportuned to see where most babies are abandoned sad . I'm forced to see abortion as a better option.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Or Abandonment by Sissy3(f): 9:05pm On May 11, 2009
none, two of them are equally hard.

i wouldn't have him/her if i know I'm not ready to be there emotionally and financially

(1) (Reply)

Good Parenting - The Foundation Of Every Solid Economy / How Do I Go About It? / Challenges In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.