Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,943 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds (26361 Views)

Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / Gateway Polytechnic Students Protest Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / OAU Students Protest Non-Payment Of Workers' Salaries (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nuezha(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Let's pray for peace.
"Our leaders don put hand for MAAAANY tins" and God is angry.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by akunnaj(f): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
Pls u guys should be very careful.pls everyone should watch dere back nd be alert at all minutes nd seconds.may d lord see u 2ru d 2nd half.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Cruzgee: 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
But wait o, where are the parents of the other boys? I only hear/read of Lloyd's. Let them also say something now. We cannot keep quiet on this o! Justice must prevail abeg.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by ichommy(m): 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
ALUU

10 Likes

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by puskin: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ehen......now the students are doing what they ought to have done days back.

Aluta Spirit never DIES........I was beginning to think UNIPORT Aluta dey different.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN GREAT IFE,BY NOW,NIGERIA WILL BE FEELING THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF ALUTA....
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmn

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nuezha(m): 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
BigBelleControl: What will be the score at the end of 2nd half. Hope it wont go into extra time and penalty shoot out?
The penalty will be played by the randomly remaining 75year olds.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Queenzizi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
My heart bleeds,there were given no chance for fair hearing,r.i.p the 4unfortunate,let the protest be peaceful pls
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
goodsegs: IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN GREAT IFE,BY NOW,NIGERIA WILL BE FEELING THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF ALUTA....

My ppl of Ife are not barbaric angry

1 Like

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by ubest1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
God help us
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by onyxo76(m): 3:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
goodsegs: IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN GREAT IFE,BY NOW,NIGERIA WILL BE FEELING THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF ALUTA....
i remember being a student during july 10 1999 killings at oau,men it wasn't funny that terrible night when africa was gunned down.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by BeraBera(f): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
Imanuelle: Students are leaving the area..
My sister carry ya load run commot joor, before dem use you do scapegoat
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by BeraBera(f): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
But it is not right to take laws into our hands ooooo. There would be More casualties on both sides of the fighting teams o
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by conyema12(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
ichommy: ALUU

Very true
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Hemanwel(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
If dis had happened in Ekosodin Village ehn...
I luv UNIBEN aluta!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by dblast1: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Injury 4 one,injury 4 all good job unique uniport students ***dat is the aluta sprite*»thumbs up my pple
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by freecocoa(f): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don't want bloodshed but atleast this is something, let them know they did evil.
ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hope the students don't get violent with protests. You know how trigger happy some of our cops are.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by hardbody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
I should not be commenting on this, but heck. Way back in the times, when the community around Unical agressed one of our students, all the occupants of Goldie street and environs lost one thing or other including loved ones. It took the intervention of the then state governor that came to plead before we stopped the rampage and even at that, students boycotted that area meaning low or no patronage for their businesses. It's sad these Uniport guys are not well guided, by now Aluu community would have lost at least 8 lives and still counting. You match illegality with illegality, while the higher authorities keep suing for peace. You dont kill a potential graduate and not pay with bloooood, it never would have happened in malabor, NEVER.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
LMAO! grin
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by highlandre(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
"Evil thrives when good people refuse to do something"......."In the end, the noise of the enemies will not matter, but the silence of friends" anonymous quotes.

Aluu killings, Boko Haram assassinations, the day-to-day incidents of accidents and robberies etc are not natural disasters; there is a good relationship between these events and our individual and group contributions.

From today, let's talk less and act more. "Show me a society and i will tell you the kind of leader and followers it has". Enough of talks, it's time to act!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Onyeka32(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
According to san femi falana yesterday wen he came to my skool "the killing of these young students is extra judicail murder and those people involve must be brought to book"
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Nuezha(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
summer G: still jungle justice...
Some jungle justices needn't be pitied. No single Boko Haram member has been taken to trial let alone convicted, yet they're exterminated by the day.
Of a truth aren't you always happy when you hear them killed?
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
summer G: still jungle justice...

Please that PIC is fake. It doesn't concern the incident.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by ghettodreamz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Imanuelle: Choba junction has been blocked... All the security agencies u can think of are duly represented.
Students aren't smiling
There's a blue and white chopper hovering above us!

Where exactly are you guys protesting? Location matters a lot for effective protest.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by kemam(f): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am short of words. Nt only d students d whole nigerians should com out,nd protest.Including u reading.
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by olabiz2010: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
May their soul rest in peace
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Booty4me: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
medicine after death... that what nigerian know how to do best.. cry

1 Like

Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by Toktee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where shall we go from here,human life is cheap in this part of the world wher justice is not in the dictionary of the country
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by decode55(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: it depends on the referee and linesmen.I hope they won't do mago mago in the match!
loooooooooool!! crazy fellow
Re: Uniport Students Protest: Live Feeds by iykak47: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JAMB Adopts Item Response Theory To Reduce Possibility Of Guessing Answers Right / Peter Obi Celebrates Five Nigerians' Academic Excellence In China. / Schools In Lagos Now To Resume On 8th October.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.