Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,250 members, 7,907,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Instrumentation, Control And Automation And Process Modelling Engineering - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Instrumentation, Control And Automation And Process Modelling Engineering (806 Views)

Electrical/e, Instrumentation, Programming, Survey, Planning Software / Comprehensive Training Videos on Automation|Inst & contr., PLC/SCADA/DCS/VFD etc / Instrumentation, Control And Automation Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentation, Control And Automation And Process Modelling Engineering by chinCODESL: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
Instrumentation controls and automation design training starts on the 15th of October. This training will run for five days and will be from 9am to 5pm monday to friday. Process modelling and engineering training session starts on the 19th of November and will run for three weeks, and will be from 5pm to 8pm monday - friday. Interested persons should send email to info@cod-energyservices.com
Re: Instrumentation, Control And Automation And Process Modelling Engineering by santagelo25(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2012
I am interested but presently working.Is there no time for a working class person?
Re: Instrumentation, Control And Automation And Process Modelling Engineering by Bawizy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
‎​A̶̲̥̅♏ really interested. But who I̶̲̅s organising †нƹ classes and ђã†̥ certificate aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we presented with at †нƹ end of this class.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Super Smart / How Do I Gain Respect In My Workplace / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.