Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,875 members, 7,976,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:15 AM

Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! (3726 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! / What Happens To Women Who Cheat On Their Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2008
This post is for those black women who have got married to white men just to eat their money and leave them with nothing to later go back and marry a black man. Just know one thing: the white might have stolen from us and they are getting their pay back through you but also know that you shall also get a pay back for what you are doing now.

There is no end to pay back, it's an endless chain.

Remember that as the xtians you are, you should follow the teaching of your god. He won't bless you nor will he provide for you after you have made your wealth by destroying someone else, no matter who he is.

This is a simple universal ethical rule.
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2008
Is nemesis a god or something?
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2008
davidylan:

Is nemesis a god or something?

It's a force of Nature you can't escape. Whether you are a xtian, muslim, jew, buddhist, you shall always have a pay back for your actions.
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2008
michelin89:

It's a force of Nature you can't escape. Whether you are a xtian, muslim, jew, buddhist, you shall always have a pay back for your actions.

no such force of nature exists. Funny how so many people who ask us to prove the existence of God are so quick to believe in the existence of a fairytale like "nemesis".
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2008
davidylan:

no such force of nature exists. Funny how so many people who ask us to prove the existence of God are so quick to believe in the existence of a fairytale like "nemesis".

tongue As you believe in the Judgement day after death, I believe in pay back while you are still alive.

Don't cheat others to reach your goals. It is ethically wrong.
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by almondjoy(f): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2008
I don't think you will find many African Black women who got married to White men on Nairaland.  You might want to try another forum with other "forms" of "Black Women" in them. cheesy  Because we cannot really discuss this topic for want of statistics or experimental studies.  All we can give are opinions not based on personal experiences.  So how useful are these opinions? undecided
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by tpia: 3:00am On Jan 22, 2008
this is a touchy topic o. undecided undecided shocked

what about guys who marry women for papers only?

not that I'm saying its good for women to cheat white guys in this manner.
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2008
Re: Black Women Who Cheat White Men: Nemesis Isn't Asleep! by RichyBlacK(m): 9:36am On Jan 22, 2008
davidylan:

Well said. This where some clinical rationalists lose touch with the reality they so much believe in.

@michelin89, know that the idea/concept of Nemesis (or Karma) is based on that institution you always try to denigrate - RELIGION!

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Crashing Already / My Friendship With A 17yrs Old Girl (modified : OUR FIRST kISS @ OFFICE) / Why Does My Son Prefer His Father Over Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.