Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,794 members, 7,875,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

You Say Jesus Is No God? Read This!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Say Jesus Is No God? Read This!!! (493 Views)

Don't Mess With God. Read This. / Islamic Deception - We Do Not Worship The Same God! Read This For Your Own Good / Don't Ever Dare God, Read What Happened To People Who Mocked God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Say Jesus Is No God? Read This!!! by joe4christ(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
Debroslink: Hebrews 1:8... But unto the SON, He saith, Thy throne o God is forever and ever
Titus 2:13... Looking for the blessed hope, and d glorious appearing of the[b] GREAT GOD[/b] and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST
John 20:28... Thomas saith unto him(Jesus), my LORD and my GOD
John 1:1... And the WORD was GOD
John 1:14... The WORD was made flesh and dwelt among us

Appearance of God in d old testament was actually CHRIST

Remember when d 3 angels visited Abraham, 2 of dem were sent 2 save Lot. D last one was Lord(Christ). Pls read Genesis 19:24... And the[b] LORD[/b](on earth) rained fire and brimstone on Sodom and Gomorrah, from the[b] LORD[/b] out of heaven

God the Father said in Zechariah 13:7... Awake, O sword against[b] my Shepherd(Christ)[/b], Against the Man that is MY FELLOW(Companion)...The father called Christ my FELLOW(MATE)

YES FATHER ND SON RE DIFFERENT, BUT THEY RE UNITED AS ONE. WE WORSHIP GOD, CHRIST IS ALSO WORSHIPPED

CHRIST SHARES ALL ATTRIBUTES OF GOD... THE 1ST AND D LAST... ANCIENT OF DAYS... EVERLASTING...WASN'T CREATED, BUT HE IS D CREATOR OF ALL THINGS VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE COLOSSIANS 3:16

JUST BECAUSE OF HIS HUMILITY, MANY ARE SAYING TRASH...
WAIT TILL U SEE HIM ON THE JUDGEMENT THRONE COS HE WILL JUDGE BOTH D LIVING AND D DEAD.

THE HOLY SPIRIT SHARES THE SAME ATTRIBUTES WITH THEM. IN MY NEXT COMMENT, U WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT HIM.

THEY ARE 3 DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES WHO HAVE AND SHARE THE SAME VISION AND MISSION. YET, THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD

A GREAT MYSTERY THAT IS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION

God bless you bro, you've indeed nailed it, i only have few more contributions ti make,

frosbel:

GOD is ONE , stop dividing HIM.

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

I only have one question for you all.
Why then do you refer to Jesus as Lord when the scripture clearly stated that there is only one lord God

And what do you have against this part of the scripture out of many other which clearly stated:

[size=15pt]Philipians 2:5-11
5 Your attitude should be the same that christ Jesus had
6 Though he was God, he did not demand and cling to his right as God.
7 He made himself nothing; he took the humble position of a slave and appeared in human form.
8 And in human form he obidiently humbled himself even further by dying a criminal's death on a cross.
9 Because of this, God raised him up to the heights of heaven and gave him a name that is above every other name,
10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow , in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord (PLURAL) to the glory of God the father. [/size]
Or should i still quote Colossians 1:19 or should i ultimately nail it all by quoting thus:
Colossians 2:9 [size=15pt] For in Christ the fullness of God lives in a human body [/size]

what more should i quote there a numerous of them right here before me, but u cannot see cos u've been blinded to this mystery, or need i quote prophet isaiah who prophecied hundreds of years before christ his nature?

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born and unto us a son is given and the government shall be upon his shoulder and his NAME (Singular) shall be called wonderful, councellor, the mighty God (Plural), the everlasting father, the prince of peace.

or should i still maybe shock u a bit incase u forgot the 'popular verse u've always memorized as a child in sunday school back in those days'
[size=15pt]mathew 1:23[/size] Look! The virgin will conceive a child!
She will give birth to a son,
and he will be called EMMANUEL (Meaning God is with us)

But if after reading all this you still do not believe Jesus is God which he undeniably is, then i can only advice you to atleast hold on to the believe that he is the son of God, but the truth remains that there is a level you will never go with him without knowing who he really is.
God bless you.
Joe4christ!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Countries In The Bible More Violent In Our Days? / Another Perishing Soul / Appreciate Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.