Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,150 members, 7,987,988 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:39 PM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (172450 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 30, 2012
@Ibro
I wouldnt advice an Iphone or any other sophisticated phone like that o. The PSP is okay too, it actually provides you with an option on those days when camp would be as dry as a desert.
That said, if you think you can keep whatever gadget(Expensive or not) then you should take it along as it could come in handy.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 12:44am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus: @Ibro
I wouldnt advice an Iphone or any other sophisticated phone like that o. The PSP is okay too, it actually provides you with an option on those days when camp would be as dry as a desert.
That said, if you think you can keep whatever gadget(Expensive or not) then you should take it along as it could come in handy.
Of course. That would mean i'll need to carry books. Wetin dey happen na, what are you doing now?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 30, 2012
@Ibro
...You mentioned in an earlier post that you've been reading, bro, i envy you o. I cant even fix my attention on any book since i came home. The only times i get to work my brain muscle is when i'm helpn my sis with her Maths/Physics assignment or trying to answer questions on some random Physics forums like that.
I've really let myself down in that regard, cause i actually promised to study Relativity of Space and Time in Relation to Time travel. *sad*
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 30, 2012
@Akay
How na?
Good to have you on the night shift 2day..
What iz you still doing awake?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 30, 2012
Aunty Nifeseun, eku Ojumo ire o. Stop viewing and say 'hi' to us na.

1 Like

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus: @Akay
How na?
Good to have you on the night shift 2day..
What iz you still doing awake?

lol. im usually up late. i just dont say a thing. i want to finish watching the first episode of Vampire Diaries then straight to bed
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 30, 2012
Rawdeal:

lol. im usually up late. i just dont say a thing. i want to finish watching the first episode of Vampire Diaries then straight to bed
Aiite...I'm struggling to find sleep ryt now. But i'd pretend to be sleeping very soon. Have a Nice day.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus: @Ibro
...You mentioned in an earlier post that you've been reading, bro, i envy you o. I cant even fix my attention on any book since i came home. The only times i get to work my brain muscle is when i'm helpn my sis with her Maths/Physics assignment or trying to answer questions on some random Physics forums like that.
I've really let myself down in that regard, cause i actually promised to study Relativity of Space and Time in Relation to Time travel. *sad*
Dude! I should be the one envying! By books, I meant mostly novels. I needed a break. Today I read GRE material small. But you solve math and physics for your sis, that's admirable. You're a guru oh, respect baba.

About the racism argument, I feel embarassed about it now. Did I make sense at all? sad
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 30, 2012
IbroSaunks:
Dude! I should be the one envying! By books, I meant mostly novels. I needed a break. Today I read GRE material small. But you solve math and physics for your sis, that's admirable. You're a guru oh, respect baba.

Its all good bro, havent read novels too in a while, and on the Guru aspect, na lie o, if solving SS3 maths and Physics questions was a measure of a persons Guruness ni, even Akpors woulda been an Emeritus now. And i'm not saying that to sound modest.
Besides, i like research more than teaching(it makes me more relevant in the grand scheme of things)...Hence my wanting to narrow down on a field as broad as Relativity.

IbroSaunks:
About the racism argument, I feel embarassed about it now. Did I make sense at all? sad
Yes u actually did, i understood where you were coming from. If i was a Chelsea fan too i'd be so livid after such refreeing ineptitude I'd call racism a norm. But you made a fair post all in all, and i really respect your coming out to clear some of the statement you made.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Oxytocin712: 1:29am On Oct 30, 2012
Good morning friends.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2012
Oxytocin_712: Good morning friends.
Morning Boss, hope you had a nice night. cheesy
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Oxytocin712: 1:35am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus:
Morning Boss, hope you had a nice night. cheesy
. Just about to go to bed.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 30, 2012
good nyt guys
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 1:41am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus:
Its all good bro, havent read novels too in a while, and on the Guru aspect, na lie o, if solving SS3 maths and Physics questions was a measure of a persons Guruness ni, even Akpors woulda been an Emeritus now. And i'm not saying that to sound modest.
Besides, i like research more than teaching(it makes me more relevant in the grand scheme of things)...Hence my wanting to narrow down on a field as broad as Relativity.

Yes u actually did, i understood where you were coming from. If i was a Chelsea fan too i'd be so livid after such refreeing ineptitude I'd call racism a norm. But you made a fair post all in all, and i really respect your coming out to clear some of the statement you made.

You're a guru. End!

You like research? I dunno what I like, but I know I like challenges. So I see MSc and Phd things happening eh? Nothing do you.

So no sleep for you? Eeyah! When my laptop dies i'll try. What will you do btw?

For what you said about the argument, thanks. I do have a problem though. Why are you trying to take GC's place as King of Grammar and big words? Small small na grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2012
Rawdeal: good nyt guys
Good morning Rawdeal grin !
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 30, 2012
IbroSaunks:

You're a guru. End!

You like research? I dunno what I like, but I know I like challenges. So I see MSc and Phd things happening eh? Nothing do you.

So no sleep for you? Eeyah! When my laptop dies i'll try. What will you do btw?

For what you said about the argument, thanks. I do have a problem though. Why are you trying to take GC's place as King of Grammar and big words? Small small na grin

I'm about sleeping too...Was reading that thread of a UFO sighting in Naija..But got bored when i found out the poster was some UFO freak in the past...Imma go to bed now, let you-know-who take the morning shift.
Grammer ke? Jor o, na u and GC sabi that one pass o..You use of Grammer is beyond Compare, right up there with Debosky's.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Rawdeal: good nyt guys
Gud night jare...Hope to see you in dreamland.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by IbroSaunks(m): 1:55am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus:

I'm about sleeping too...Was reading that thread of a UFO sighting in Naija..But got bored when i found out the poster was some UFO freak in the past...Imma go to bed now, let you-know-who take the morning shift.
Grammer ke? Jor o, na u and GC sabi that one pass o..You use of Grammer is beyond Compare, right up there with Debosky's.
UFO? Hahahaha! People wouldn't seize to amaze me!
Aite bro! Good night!! And you're good at flattery bro! smiley
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:55am On Oct 30, 2012
Oxytocin_712: Good morning friends.
Morning...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:57am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus:

All Hail The Grammarians!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 4:58am On Oct 30, 2012
GC., What Have You Been Up To? Your Silence Is Deafening...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:17am On Oct 30, 2012
una no dey sleep ni?...Good morning house, wishing everyone a nice day ahead...Hope we get to hear some good newz today.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2012
CY09: una no dey sleep ni?...Good morning house, wishing everyone a nice day ahead...Hope we get to hear some good newz today.
Good morning...you're awake early, hope you didn't have nightmares lol.

What's up with your posting...have you been posted?
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2012
CrazyMan:
Good morning...you're awake early, hope you didn't have nightmares lol.

What's up with your posting...have you been posted?
Yeah I wake early everyday, so has nothing to do with nightmares...As for posting, my school asked us to come pick our call up on wednesday.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2012
I expect Uni Abuja peepz to break the jinx today.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 5:56am On Oct 30, 2012
CY09:
Yeah I wake early everyday, so has nothing to do with nightmares...As for posting, my school asked us to come pick our call up on wednesday.
Was joking with the nightmares...

Where do you intend or rather where do you wish to be posted to?

Lagos, Abj, Ph.....
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 6:02am On Oct 30, 2012
Abbasufi:

Color for wat is black??
waist bag
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 6:06am On Oct 30, 2012
darefestus: Waist bag for what? I thought we'll have pockets(for phones) and wallets(for i.D cards and money), what do we need it for again? Thanks for the reply anyways.
u'll need it for ur wallet, phones, camera, etc. In case u have no pockets. Like me, I have just small small pockets n I dnt intend to put anything inside.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 6:08am On Oct 30, 2012
Abbasufi:

MEHN UR TASTE IS WAY HIGHER DAN MINE
hmmm...
Ur just bin modest.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by dlex21(m): 6:10am On Oct 30, 2012
SBabaJ:
So You Think Peeps Don't Have Because They Can't Afford It?
Nah...that was a joke!!! Every1 has his reason for not aving
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by phemygee(m): 6:13am On Oct 30, 2012
CY09: I expect Uni Abuja peepz to break the jinx today.

Na S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ CY09, we goo break d jinz by thunder by force. Watch out for d news
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by princessmia(f): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2012
Abbasufi: GRANNY PRINCESS R U GOIN TO SKUL 2MRW? I TINK ME IS GOIN O, JUST MAYBE
if there's any news, plz let me know. I don't want to go n it won't b out yet. School is quite far from home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (252) (Reply)

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.